WE'RE GONNA BUILD A BIG BEAUTIFUL FENCE AND AMERICA WILL PAY FOR IT

WE'RE GONNA BUILD A BIG BEAUTIFUL FENCE AND AMERICA WILL PAY FOR IT

from now on my new word for shit is trump
op your thread is trump

>american humour

Lame as fuck. Just build a fucking wall. Leave California's end open, since it's what they're demanding. Then they can have their Aztec-genociding rapist coke dealing retards by the million.

Hey, red haired island monkey, as long as your shit government is sucking EU cock, id be real quiet. You're in the exact same boat. Only the fermans actually own your sorry ass

Open your borders, medkit.

build a wall around California

The companies that submitted wall proposals are still bidding with each other.

No winner so far.

Open yours first.

A

FUCKING

FENCE

HAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*a dome

Holy shit USA is a joke

Based shit

>Be Trump
>Lie like a big fat NYC Jew loving bitch
>Get elected president based on your immigration enforcement agenda
>Join forces with the trashiest Liberals Pelosi and Schumer to keep illegals by the hundreds of thousands

>Trump: No, no, no. A wall is just a pile of bricks built for your own gratification. It can be destroyed, or defunded. But if you make it more than just a physical barrier, if you devote yourself to law and order, and if they can't stop you, then it becomes something else entirely.
Sup Forums: Which is?
Trump: The WALL, my friends.

> 2017 Trump: Border Security
> 2016 Trump: BUILD THE WALL!

So tell me which trump would have been elected?

If your answer 2016 then we both know Trump has turned. It's the sad truth.

Trump's wall will have doors that open wider than Melania's legs.

A

FUCKING

FENCE

RENOVATE THE FENCE!

>be american wall
>find out you're actually a partial fence

Holy shit! USA on suicide watch.

>Dreamers are staying

> border wall is re-enforcing the existing fence.

>antifa are ripping down statues of your founding father's

>sanctuary cities are going strong

>whites a minority in 30 years.

KEKED!

It just means the civil war will come faster

I wonder where (((Trump))) got the fence idea?! Hmmmm...

Same place he gets all his other (((ideas))).

that fence looks more expensive than a wall desu

It was probably paid for in part by the American tax payer.

RENOVATE THAT FENCE!
RENOVATE THAT FENCE!
RENOVATE THAT FENCE!
RENOVATE THAT FENCE!

GO TRUMP YEEAAAH

>be on a shitty little island already pushed over the edge and deep into decline
>be the current minority as muslims rape everyone you know
>tv licenses

hahaha but but 4d chess

It is obvious that Republican House and Senate are 100% useless. So Trump is handing them a loaded gun called DACA and says "go ahead if you want to kill yourself do it, I don't care I can work with the dems".
He is trying to wake them up. He is trying to apply pressure to get the reasonable Republicans to kick out the rino traitors. SO HE CAN FINALLY GET SOME FUCKING VOTES DONE

How can you retards not see this?

No doubt.

Donald Shit?

will any of the companies do it for free?

incidentally, the "dreamers" and illegals are literal slave labour for your country's richest.

of course he cant deport them you illusional fucktards

Hey fucko, I aint taking shit from a bunch of cowardly faggot pussies like the Swiss. Stay irrelevant you inbred goat fuckers.

You don't want the BBF?

>construction jobs in south are mostly illegals
>trump is literally getting americans to pay mexicans for the walls

OHHHHHH FUCK NAW.

if this shit is true he just cost himself 2 terms.

Why they didn't do this yet? I mean you are totally right user, build a wall and leave just a open section so in a few years people can see the results of open vs closed borders, I mean it's actually a great idea cause it would give you real proof to defend your arguments.

WAKE ME UP FROM THIS FUCKING NIGHTMARE WHAT IS HAPPENING TODAY

>the drumpflets are already desperately trying to spin this as muh 4d chess
oh god I'm fucking dying
#DREAMERSWELCOME

tired of winning yet, drumpfkins?

Jesus Christ. What does Mueller have on him?

Drumpftards epically btfo'd

That's it! I'm a Jebhead now!

Being president must be a lonely job, then some fat neet on an imageboard calls you a cuck for trying to compromise with the snakes in washington

>a fucking fence

>rebuilding existing shit counts as "building the wall"
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The fence is already there, he's not even adding on to it

>be american
>actually think this is true when you can find % lists all over the internet
burger, you are in denial. i do hate the anglo because of their historical betrayal to Europe, but even the shithole called london is far better than your country.
some of us was hoping that trump would usher in the new american civil war. it is for the best for all of us. but to believe anywhere in europe is even 1/10th as bad as you stupid cutfags got it, is extremely indicative of a low-iq and is an excellent way for you dumb fucks not to revolt against the political tyranny you face.

>All these fucking shills
The wall was always a metaphor for more border security. An actual wall would be impractical as fuck

even worse, those same cucks are under the impression that they got you elected

not that donnie cares, hes never going to interact with anyone on here

>The wall was always a metaphor for more border security.
hahahaha I love this meme

>have to make up insane conspiracy theories to justify his trump worship
>doesnt realize this is the exact same way the political class have stopped any form of development since before ww2
>doesnt even remember that obama had full control and could push any legislation he wanted, yet he didnt until republicans had a house majority, then suddenly "oh muh republicans are stopping our laws"
Its a stage act and you would be better if you didnt believe their silly lies

fucking cucked orange faggot

the wall is real and trump will get lots of money walling up parts of the border by people who actually thought a 20 meter fence could stop a 21 meter ladder, or who werent aware that tunnels exist

So why was he trying to get funding for a fucking metaphor?

>calls other people shills
>can't stop shilling for Trump even tho he used a lie to get votes
Lobotomized

Do you realise how close california and texas are?

>10 feet higher

Walls have worked in every country they've been tried in, including Hungary and Israel.

Everyone has got a wall in their hearts, right?

>build a wall but leave a giant crack for them to flood into this one particular state because it's not like anyone ever crosses state lines or anything
jesus christ

>Americans actually believe this

If it's not a 20ft high stone wall, then I view this as a broken campaign promise.

in some places the wall is waterfall

All these trump voters who actually thought that wall was going up

SAY IT WITH ME :

RENOVATE
THE
FENCE

*BREATHES IN*

Not build, fix.

FIX
THAT
FENCE

the wall just got 10 feet shorter, bigly!

>German posting about effectiveness of walls
How was that working out for you circa 1961-1989?

What a fucking bozo

Rebel scum are not founding fathers.

Actually it worked fine.
Very few people escaped East Berlin and even fewer entered without the consent of the DDR government.

>BurgerlandĀ® going to shit
I guess we will finally know what being a Britbong is like.
>plebbit spacing
M8.....

Are you legitimately retarded? Probably so judging by the anarcho commie flag but I'd like to make sure

Call down there JIDF shlomo. You're merely a guest.

>WE WILL BUILD A WALL
>IT WILL GO 90 FEET AND BE MADE OF CONCRETE

*Translation: We will repair a fence in some places.

TRUMPPED.COM

This.

There's something you don't understand about American politics.
The immigration changes made by Obama were by executive order, a fiat. And this is not how law is made here.
To actually rule effectively and yes, be re elected, Trump has to remove the unlawful powers presidents have cultivated while flexing the real power he has as a president.
Now the ball is back where it belongs, in Congress. Currently a den of vipers and demagogues. If they manage to put something reasonable together, Trump gets to sign it. If they (far more likely) shit the bed and hand in the remains he gets to veto and call them out for laxity and ineffectiveness.
It's a midterm strategy. He knows the democrats are unorganized and reactionary. And will chop their nose to spite their face. So when 2018 rolls around he can bring an arguement that he is doing all he can. Even attempting compromise with the people his base doesn't trust. When actual legal actions and efforts can be shown, the cacophony of fascist drivel and hyperbole can be disregarded and the Republicans may have a shot at the kind of party reform and legislation that may actually address some of our issues legally.
Not a conspiracy, a workable strategy.
I could be 100% wrong and he could fuck it all up. But I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.
Obama did literally several illegal things a year and he managed 2 terms. But he spent the entire reserve of Democrats political capital to do so.
This can be the first of many steps to roll that shitshow back in a legal and meaningful way.

Let's try to work this out... Is there ANYTHING that Trump has up his sleeve that could make all of this worth it?

He is also talking with congress and senate about DACA. What's really going on here? Are we sure this isn't a ploy? Or is there no reading between the lines on this one?

Also, when dems had full control they shoved the affordable care act down the countries throat. I won't ask you to read the 1600+ page bill but I think even some cursory research would show you this has been a treasure trove of fuckups and theatre. If I'm going to be disappointed in something it would be that Trump hasn't leaned harder on congressional republicans to do something meaningful about it.

>FENCE
O.P. gets it. Would that others would as well, T.B.H.

>Is there ANYTHING that Trump has up his sleeve that could make all of this worth it?

33rd dimensional chess

Nothing changes, then. I would have voted last election if it were to pick the Supreme Court judges... The red-pill on American politics is that the presidency is a mere figure-head and that S.C.O.T.U.S. is the actual ruling body in this country.

>burger meme

Quick, Sup Forums, your wall comes home one day and tells you "Daddy, I identify as a fence" - what do?

>Trump's wall
>Now a fence renno

Good luck mate, I did my back fence a few years ago and my cunt neighbours wouldnt pay for any of it either.

>people got in countless arguments for months defending the wall that would never be built

Sad!

you better be trolling

build wall

THE YUUGEST MOST BEAUTIFUL RENOVATIONS YOUVE EVER SEEN BELIEVE ME, BELIEVE ME!!

WE'RE GONNA BUILD THE FENCE BELIEVE ME

>whites a minority in 30 years.
More like 10. Whites are already only about 50%, considering we include Arabs, Indians, and Italians as "white."

>More like 10. Whites are already only about 50%, considering we include Arabs, Indians, and Italians as "white."

KEK

>muh wall gonna save white race

oh sweetie, you drumpfkins are delusional!!!

This, meanwhile they are renovating

there was no civil war in Brazil

hedonistic Wall-E cart people are conflict avoiding pussies