WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING

436958B5J609N38Q476093 B359742309=N5V092N8509 24785 N56804 32]03943M68 -3468M34-86-0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wB8T9_PTfas
youtube.com/watch?v=EBxFVgRBqqc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AMNESTY
FREE COLLEGE
AND FREE HEALRHCARE FOR DREAMERS! MAGA!

ITs not up to Trump. its up to congress. call ur congressperson and tell them youll vote them out and lynch them if they vote for htis.

Suring up the spic vote in 2020 at the same time as he puts it on demoshits to vote for tbe wall

My dad stole $20,000, can I keep it?

I'm done with this shit. Bye/pol/.

It was fun while it lasted America, but it seems business men can be bought out by for any price. He says whatever the popular crowd says, he leant right wing through the campaign to build up votes, saw that the left would vote him out in the next election so he switched sides and started becoming leftie.

Can't say I saw this coming (not).

>Trump is going to end up being even larger cuck than some generic cuckservative would have been

He did say he wanted to prevent them from coming, not that he wanted to kick all of them out. If you believed that he was ever going to kick all of them you just felt for the media blowing shit up out of proportion.

holy shit it just keeps getting worse

He's pandering. He's been doing it the past 3 yrs straight if you've been paying attention.

This is proof enough for me that the world was handed to lesser races the instant that Luger shot a bullet right though the roof of Hitlers mouth into his cerebellum. Trump literally changed nothing. It's all theatre and we just wanted to watch something else.

faggot, see

WE WON'T WANT HIM TO WIN IF HE'S DOING SHIT LIKE THIS

He's dumb as fuck. Not even a chess move. Everyone knows 95% of dreamers will vote democrat the minute they become citizens

fuck this stupid faggot president. heil hitler

Trump is literally anti-racist Hitler.

this

What a dumb racist, he can't even be racist properly hahaha

Get in there and tell him and the world that as a Trump voter, you're extremely unhappy about it.

>He believes in trump
You know the left was right but for all the wrong reasons.

Didn't he even say that himself in a Tweet prior to becoming president?

IMAHGINE MOY SHOOK!

HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA

Signing his death warrant. Disgusting open borders kike.

>he was just memeing when he said "you have to go back"

3/10 coping mechanism, would not use to calm cognitive dissonance

HAHAHAHAHAHAH ANOTHER VICTORY FOR MEXICO, CRACKERS BTFO, AMERICA IS FROM MEXICO HHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He's trolling bro.
Pretends he's on board with DACA while giving incompetent Congress a deadline to pass this shit, which he knows they can't. Blame will fall with them instead of him and anchor babies will go back.

How can trump be so meek ffs?
He keeps trying to be accepted by everyone especially by the dems and they just spit on his face. What a cuck.

>All the drumpfkins on Sup Forums going into full damage control mode

Either he's playing underwater vibratory dimension chess and trying to convince the swamp he's playing ball but has a secret plan, or he's been drained by the swamp. Occam's razor anyone? God I hope it's the first one.

I sure hope his account was hacked. If he gives in to the libs and they win, when the world is spiraling into hell I will have no reason not to go on a shooting spree. I'm already suicidal and I know that the memes won't be enough to hold me back.

Just reported you to the FBI for terroristic threats.

Have fun explaining "death warrant" to the secret service. Enjoy your cockmeat sandwich at gitmo

>when you're not sure if it's CTR or assblasted stormfaggots

>M-Muh based Trump
We can't let this guy get da nuclear codes

I honestly want to know. When will Sup Forums have enough and stop calling me a shill. I support Trump like you all. He's turning on us all!

>this is your brain on civic nationalism

>My dad stole $100,000 and used it to feed and raise me. Should I be killed now, since I wouldn't be alive without that stolen money?

(((Ivanka and Jared))) are really in charge.

The globalists won when they removed all the nationalist elements of Trump's cabinet.
Doesn't work like that. No matter what you give them or say, they will hate you. Do not give an inch on anything. Stand your ground. The sooner you learn this, the faster you realise the enemy we are facing.

BANNON 2020

>second deal he made this month with dems behind republicans' backs
>amnesty
>no wall
Fucking conman

shill thread
sage

Trump was right, I am getting really tired of his type of "winning"

>Should I be killed now, since I wouldn't be alive without that stolen money?
No, but you'd still have to go back

I feel for you, burgers. Looks like the jews win again, no matter what you do

>everything I don't like is shilling

mexi bro i'm ready for empire 2.0, when do we start?

this so fucking much

Get ready for the US invasion of Syria. There's a reason they've build more than three dozen bases in the Communist Kurd occupied territories that can accommodate 100,000 troops.

Now that Assad with Russian and Iranian support has essentially won the war(IS disintegrating, Rebels hemmed into a single province) and the push to the oilfields in the east. Guarantee something big is coming.

Trump got blackmailed sorry lads

Trump just put a deadline to republicans.
Option 1:
Unite and give Trump wall + taxes
Option 2:
Keep being divided (Ryan +McCain will take blame) and Trump deals with democrats. Wall + DACA amnesty, gives Trump credit to force out all other illegal immigrants because MSM can't frame all illegal immigrants as DACA spics.

>Kicked out bannon
>Bombed Syria because daughter was sad
>No actual wall, just fence renovations
>Appointed Jewish family members to key positions and does what they say
>Surrounded himself with globalists
>Expanding in Afghanistan
>Mocking his own base for wanting DACA gone and the illegal immigrants deported, a campaign promise
Trump is now the enemy. Hes the sell-out from They Live

Yes, he knows full well. He's only saying this because they're threatening him with something if he doesn't comply.

He's not easily emotionally manipulated.

By whomst? With what?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's too late!
THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THE TRUMP TRAIN!

F

Of course they have something on him. It's how the CIA keeps everyone in line. In fact its how it works across the west. The security services of individual nations find something so damaging that if it leaked it would destroy that person forever.

This is why you remove the security services and replace them with loyalists.

>Thus Johnny came marching home again
Hurrah, hurrah - and welcome

shill please, you are too obvious, you have to improve your shill skillz, then you'll be winning mooore, just like trump when he plays his 42D intergalactic underwater chess.

good taste in chicks you've got there

>Posting literal Trump tweets.
>Shill
Deluded American Intellectuals.

Anti-white Hitler more likely. Ironically this is "literally worse than Hitler"

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAAHAHAA

LOL. You fucking right wing retards. Everyone with half a brain knew this was going to happen. Had you voted for Hillary like I did (and I told you to do) we'd already have major cities in the US leveled by nuclear weapons and the survivors would be in the middle of a Racial Holy War.

But you you wanted memes instead. Nice job snow-niggers.

(((They))) have a grip on him....

So Trump will keep 1% of the Dreamers who qualify and the rest are thrown away.

Big deal.

What's the reaction on r/the_Donald?

Dosen't work. It's never worked when republicans have given amnesty before, and there's no reason to expect it to work now.

Neck yourself, the_donald

No but in all seriousness, he's probably using DACA as leverage to get shit done at the border. He doesn't have unlimited power, so maybe he's playing some kind of a lesser-evil game, gearing towards agreeing on DACA in return for a border wall or something.

>Said increasingly nervous man for the hundred time this month

Nah, spics arent like SJWs. They are mostly conservative, family centric, and hate nignogs.

Im not saying let mire in, im saying get the ones here already on our side

>be Trump
>win election on a white nationalist platform
>begin firing all your white nationalist staffers
>be surrounded entirely by Jews who go so far as to restrict what access you have to news
>"WTF I love illegal Mexican invaders, now!"

To be fair I'd keep the ones who help America. Boot out the welfare fucks.

He isn't going to give them free college, etc. And might even impose restrictions such as deportation only if they commit a felony or don't pay taxes.

kys

Some people using the 4d chess excuse but they're getting downvoted and a lot of upset people

Fuck off faggot, you shills are 1/2 of the shill CTR used to be. Youre obvious and boring

lol yeah but guess who is going to give it to them dipshit?

Can the jews just false flag nuke this country to death and put us out of our fucking misery already I can't take the betrayal Lads yes I want the spics gone trump

Are you really this mentally challenged?

Six month delay means daca still ends but Republicans have to choose between virtue signaling or loyalty to Trump during their primaries for 2018. There is literally no way they can stay silent on the issue when it's pushed back so far. Neither the house nor senate have enough votes to get a "save DACA" bill placed on the president's desk, let alone the votes necessary to override a veto by pushing it back six months, Trump is forcing GOP traitors to expose themselves right as people start paying attention to their local elections. This is September, DACA would officially end in April. Most primary elections in 2018 will be around May. There is no way the issue doesn't come up during local debates, press conferences, etc. Holy shit, I'm kinda upset I didn't come up with a scenario like this!

To be honest, it really doesn't help when the office of the President is being undermined by your own fucking party.

This is why dictatorships are so much better. They get shit done. It just needs to be blanaced with a inner circle of advisors that you actually listen to. Any future white dictator should learn from Hitler's mistake. Listen to your generals and political advisors.
When your economic chief says "My leader, if we don't win the war in Russia by winter. Our entire economy will collapse" or when your logistics department says "We need 6-8 months to get the appropriate winter clothes and equipment for our men and vehicles" you should really listen.

Even he knew how fucked (((Democracy))) is when only 2 parties will ever win but there are more than 30 running so the votes are being split everywhere ensuring dominance of only two who come from the same source. Same shit, different face.

This is no longer Right wing vs Left Wing its Nationalism(Ethno) vs Globalism(Communist inspired)

>caring about what plebbit thinks
you have to go back too paco

Fuck off retard, sorry to trigger you in your safe space, you emotionally stunted omega. Shouldn't you be getting ready to catch the school bus?

daca replacement is gonna fail and he is going to pin it on congress

You faggots can have your wall* after we legalize the people you wanted to keep out with it.
Fucking KEK.

* Series of fences and rivers of Trump supporter tears.

AMNESTY DON

youtube.com/watch?v=wB8T9_PTfas

We were warned.

There is no "our side". There will never be a scenario were the magic negro, paco and the white man are holding hands dancing side by side, nor should there be
Pacos are loyal to pacos alone.

*converts to Judaism*
well if you can't beat em

In reality, Trump is begging Congress to give Amnesty to illegals while at the same time encouraging more and more illegals to come to the US in the knowledge that they will face no reprucussions. But sure, let's keep saying it's 44D Chess

Im following Trump closely and i have since 2-3 weeks the feel that he got softened up and is out of the kill zone, now back to the comfort zone. Bad!

Also his "fire and fury" statement that HE DIDNT ACT ON made him look ultra weak, we all know it.

The media is pushing a false narrative here guys. Chill out for 5 fucking minutes. It ain't over yet.

>neocon does neocon shit
as expected, this kike puppet shows his true face once more

Who said they ARE on our side? i said GET them there.

They hate niggers, muslims, work hard, integrate well, are good christians, love families, and are against trannies and shit.

You are tbe retard here, yoire prob a nigger who sees the writing on tbe wall

Now he will lose 2020. No more memes for Trump, just against him. NEVER BRUMPF

>This
Didn't he say he wanted to kick out criminals only and not all illegals?

>It's sedatives
Unlikely, Trump is just another puppet for the elite. It's clear and obvious now.
Look at Obama, he walked up on stage and promised "hope" but ended up doing nothing but playing golf while the country falls apart

Then Trump comes along
>"hurr lets make ameriga great again" :DDDD
lol, it's the same scheme, just a different president.

>not that he wanted to kick all of them out
youtube.com/watch?v=EBxFVgRBqqc

Criminals FIRST

Huurr durrr drumpth!

>t.cult member