>I'll rid the world of degeneracy

What do you call this kind of girl?

Average

Republican?

>streaming

the average tumblr user

A moron

damaged

the reason why soccer moms who act like the worse stereotype of them should hold zero power and influence outside of their family

>Streaming

Lurk 6 years before posting.

A left-wing extremist.

Only a very minority.

A plurality favor degeneration. TRUMP 2016.

By the way, that woman is clearly crazy in bed.

Top tier veritas.

I don't know if it my type of glasses or not but I can't for the life of me can tell apart images from streams to images from Nyaa.

Are you browsing with a phone or something similarly silly?

Sexy and pure, like a female version of his holiness, the Pope

Mother to a mute girl?

Hell no, they encourage degeneracy, not get rid of it.

Tony Stark.

>The average woman

Prime for dickings

Who is shitposting loli threads then?

probably Sup Forumsacks

Can she do worse than this?

Man i'm so conflicted every time i see that scene.

Hate to tell you this Sup Forums-kun, but you and tumblr are literally the exact same kind of person, just on opposite sides of the coin.
>Wow you don't agree with me, you must be one of THEM

Exactly what tumblr would respond with if I told them the same thing.

What does this have to do with what he said?

Its a bestial need for dick

Delusional sex-starved slut

Ilias.

pols wet dream

>Tinfoil sailboat hat

Heh, less crazy looking than crumbling around your head.

>republican
>the average tumblr user
>A left-wing extremist
>pols wet dream
Getting mixed signals here

She's everything wrong with extremists wanting to purge what they don't like.

She is like ISIS but shinto and she hates lewds

>ReneDescartes.jpg

Is Sophia herself some sort of mega degenerate. Am I missing something?

It's fun to think about Sophia being a turbo slut and everything she did is some sort of weird fetish play.

That post hit close to the target and has to shitpost in response because they took it personal.

ironically no she's actually completely serious.

although in the LN some fugly ass chick tries to hijack the morality laws to enact some brave new world/metal gear level no sex artificial new humans scheme IIRC.

more like concern for the safety of my dick because if she's able to strip the zipper off my pants with just her teeth, neck and mouth power what kind of damage could she do to me if she a biter.

A Gaia summoner.

Why would she change herself, if she is a better human being than the rest?

I'll say its a swerve from the cliche to prove she's morally grey like her daughter (but less aggro crazy) but its still disappointing

/r9k/

Why is it so easy to believe Sophia is a turbo slut?

A feminist THERE I SAID IT

r9k would be happy sa then no one gets to fuck

A woman who needs some dick.

They're all the same thing. When people with egos stay can't get laid in a society that promotes sex as a sign of self-worth, then the only way to protect their sanity is to view their abstinence as a virtue. That's the only way to get through the daily drudgery without killing oneself, by being convinced that the hard path is the honorable one

When everyone is getting sex and you aren't, then it helps to view it not as a failure, but as a position of honor. By viewing the people getting sex as creeps/rapists/degenerates/sinners, you put yourself above them.

So when sex becomes even more common, their identity is threatened. In reality, they don't mind seeing disgusting fetishists, those people need to exist to justify it all. Tumblrites, conservatives, Sup Forums, they go looking for things to be offended by to take comfort in knowing that they AREN'T those people

It's the well-adjusted people committing sin that makes them uncomfortable. And when these gross people get help up and celebrated by the media, it makes them feel that less honorable people are not only just as valued by society, but moreso.

Remember, moral crusaders are only out to protect their own identity