Why do you think lesbianism is on the rise? Now that women have overtaken boys in pretty much every education metric...

Why do you think lesbianism is on the rise? Now that women have overtaken boys in pretty much every education metric, what are hetero relationships even going to look like?

Also protip for guys trying to talk to femanons: I don't want to talk about vidya, sports, nor memes. I want to talk about literature, philosophy, science, math.

Tits and gtfo

>women want to talk about literature, philosophy, science and math
hahahaha

Don't reply and do sage.

couldn't care less

Mayhaps this rise is due in part to extraordinary levels of invidia mentulae.

Female here, talking politics with other women results in shouting and arguing in circles. Most women are liberal, and conservative women know better than to contradict women talking about feminist activism, and how Trump is a stupid bankrupt racist. Disagreeing with a group of women woll ostracize you and they'll be talking shit as soon as youre out of ear shot.

Women talk is typically about what was done that day, social drama, and entertainment such as tv shows. My housewive friends also love to go on and on about how hard the cleaning up after the kids is, or how long it took them to scrub the grout, when it reality they spent 2 hours doing housework and the rest of the day gossiping and drinking with me in the backyard

That being said, lesbians are not homosexual, since females have more fluidity sexually than men. Women have always been bisexual, the difference is that now it's encouraged, (((somewhy))).

>Why do you think lesbianism is on the rise?
Because it's cool to be LGBT for some reason. They can claim victim hood points on the progressive stack.

>Now that women have overtaken boys in pretty much every education metric
More women stay in education, most of them do some fucking retarded degrees.

>what are hetero relationships even going to look like?
Women want to be "independent womyn, who don't need no man" men just want something warm to fuck and clean up after them. So robots are the future.

Nice bait, now kill yourself.

stem a see of white men and a few pajeets what did op mean by education?

They do. Try hanging around on a campus some time?

Nobody seriously wants to fuck a sexbot. All the guys I've talked to think it's stupid and embarrassing.

invidia mentulae?

>guys trying to talk to femanons
> tl;dr

Communication rules for lesbian LARPers:

1) sage milo
2) ignore UK
3) die with your rage

I've never seen any evidence of lesbians becoming more common.

Also you might want to note yes their are more women graduating from college then men but they only take crap degrees like women's studies.

They don't. Let them talk and they will only tell you about their life and their "experiences".

In fact, if you are not a LARPer, that's precisely why you are an outcast.

>in pretty much every education metric
Does every "education metric" induce a norm, femanon?

The new hunger games is pretty good, I enjoy it alongside a touch of Kant and Descartes, did you know when the light is on the right the moon is waxing? 1+5=6. Fuck you, women are outdated and serve no purpose in modern, urbanized society.

i dunno make videos so i can jerk off i guess

>All the guys I've talked to think it's stupid and embarrassing.
I wouldn't give a shit. Frankly, I'd prefer it considering how modern women are.

more cute yuri animes pls

netsuzou trap

But that's wrong, women excel in every area now. We're even with men in math performance too.

fuck off

>fuck off
well if you're going to be boring at me and not pay off in some way i can only say i don't give a shit about you

>We're even with men in math performance too.
Then why was 100% of my functional analysis course male, and only a few females in other higher math courses? (about 40 people)
At least in my university these statistics do not match reality.

>manga entirely about cheating
no thanks, senpai

The same, just a few men are going to have sex with all the women. Many men will off themselves and many women will live alone raging/crying about the patriarchy that they destroyed.

It's true, women have it easier in all facets of life now with affirmative action. But that's fine, if you do X then I will do X+1. Programs like AA will just force me through the hard path where I will learn things that you skipped.

You're not snuffing out the patriarchy, you're demanding that they become even more dominant in order to maintain what they like. This is how men are.

> I want to talk about math
Tits or GTFO

Sage

I'd say bisexuality is on the rise, not so much lesbianism. Just how I see it, I dunno.

your questions seem unnecessary you already stated what you want the outcome to be so why bother asking?
PS do ya like memes cunt?