I Hope This Faggot is Content With Being A One-Term President

Because I Will Never Vote For This Traitor Ever Again!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/trump-says-no-deal-made-democrats-daca-immigrant-102732171.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They got to him. They must fuck with your head big time when you become president.

At this point I just hope Mueller gets him thrown in jail. He doesn't even deserve one term.

I wish I voted for her....

Yeah, agreed. 10 million more spics by the time this retard is done, and we'll likely be in a new war or two.

>implying he wants another 4 years of the MSM shitshow he has been given

>Drumpf is a flip flopping sellout faggot
magatards will do incredible feats of mental gymnastics to rationalize this. Gorsuch appointed to scotus only good thing he did. cheeto can fuck off any time now before he goes full democrat.

Love all these blatant overreactions.

The onlu people who called him cheeto were faggots who didnt support him i the first place.
Terribly unfunny nickname that libs jerk off to

I unironically hope he dies

Traitors should get what they deserve...

It is obvious that Republican House and Senate are 100% useless. So Trump is handing them a loaded gun called DACA and says "go ahead if you want to kill yourself do it, I don't care I can work with the dems".
He is trying to wake them up. He is trying to apply pressure to get the reasonable Republicans to kick out the rino traitors. SO HE CAN FINALLY GET SOME FUCKING VOTES DONE

How can you retards not see this?

It is obvious that Republican House and Senate are 100% useless. So Trump is handing them a loaded gun called DACA and says "go ahead if you want to kill yourself do it, I don't care I can work with the dems".
He is trying to wake them up. He is trying to apply pressure to get the reasonable Republicans to kick out the rino traitors. SO HE CAN FINALLY GET SOME FUCKING VOTES DONE

How can you retards not see this?

>posting in a racist slide thread

except i did support him, i'm just not in denial over goy emperor's spray tan.
>Terribly unfunny nickname that libs jerk off to
yes and cuckistanis were all above that circlejerk mentality. what's it going to take for you to see that he's just a glorified used car salesman that has sold out? or will you be like your liberal counterpart who can literally get raped, robbed and beaten and still desperately cling to their precious ideology?

David Brock is up early beating u guys huh? Man this board is fucking filled with shills

kys

Yeah, it's kind of weird seeing it this busy at 7 AM on a work/school day.

t. rural and suburban retard

kis

So you say liberals had been right all the time?

how did we let this happen?

>implying you voted

i’ll never vote for any president ever again. all we can do is work our asses off , live in a white state, and ignore national events

shut the fuck op, best president ever.

Shouldn't you be bottling syrup? Thanks for adding nothing with your reply and reenforcing my point that youre obviously a cuck.

very good

Trump is the perfect example of why pride is such a terrible sin. He didn't get his way with the traitorous GOP so now he's a democrat.

>forcing the GOP's hand
>switching side
he was a dem before he was the republican candidate too

what was it that you wanted me to add to your obvious hyper defensive assmad in the first place?

>they sit you down and show you a film of the Kennedy assassination from an angle you've never seen before
>then they ask "any questions?"

Funny because all of my replies were generally calm until you flipped out on me for calling out your obvious bullshit lol. Expect nothing less from a leaf.

Literall shills, if not then you fuckers need to go outside and play in traffic. Acting like a bunch of fucking pussies. He can do whatever he wants if we fucking vote out all of the trashbags that he's exposing. He's handing them to us on a platter, blow your nose, throw a bead and get back to work. We've got primaries to win.

Because they're all Rino's. This country is fucked. Learn Spanish.

So he traded deportations for tax cuts? Talk about being jewish...

this is why I say. the only way we're actually going to drain the swamp is if the people rise up and there is a revolution.

Otherwise be content with all the manipulation, blatant corruption, and globalization/diversity/white genocide bof the US.

I hope hillbag is content with being a ZERO term president. hahahaha.

Camel Hairs 2024. hahahaha < pink lipped willie's lap dancing momma. She got her lick in.

>Funny because all of my replies were generally calm
lmao all you've done is cry
>c-cuck
>Shouldn't you be bottling syrup?
>leaf

Why do you think Fascism is the only thing they crack down on?
By all appearances a military command is the only thing that threatens their control over the invisible prison.

Actually he just insured his re-election

too many cletusus and gomers are ODing on heroin and pain meds so not enough for next election cycle

What happened?

Shills BTFO

2 terms.

>I hope hillbag is content with being a ZERO term president. hahahaha.
laughed so hard i woke the dog

Dems don't know what a deal means. I believe in Trump

This, the fake Trump supporters have been exposed.

>Just insured next election.

I can guarantee, without a doubt, all 800,000 dreamers will vote democrat next election. This isn't about the citizenship, it's about the welfare they want.... and they want more of it.

The media will also make sure Trump doesn't get a single dreamer vote. They will smear him for everything they can. Hasn't a single republican realized that coming across the aisle to strike a deal, never benefits them.

since the white race is doomed either way, it's okay for me to live out my fantasy of becoming a full time diapered cuckold now, r-right Sup Forums?

Shills out in force today. There's like 10 of these fucking threads so far.

WOW so many shill threads...We must be on to something lads...what are they trying to bury today? Also sage.

OP is a fag, pass it on

What happened (again)?

>OP was a faggot larp
>thinks cutting sensible deals are bad
>because eventually this will co

Kill yourself whitey. :3

You are some stupid retarded faggot if you believed in that shill.

You cant guarantee shit because you don't know shit.

>the media will make sure

were you not around for the last election? there is no more "the media", now its just fragmented sources most of which just tell you what you want to hear

We dun goofed again. I wish someday wypipo will have enough with this cuckoldery shit.

>muh 13d chess meme.
>shilling every thread.
Smeg off cuckpede.

NOOOOOO! Ronald blumf was supposed to be out guy, we will never make it great again now!
Seriously though we can't let him get those codes

Trump a Dem sleeper agent confirmed.

>no muslim ban
>no wall
>keeping DACA
>hillary free
>no proof of voter fraud
>no health care
>hasn't defeated isis in "30 days"

Lol daca recipients here. I believe in trump too ;p

So he'll be a one-term president and by his current work rate, he'll get absolutely fucking nothing of note done.

Truly making America great again.

>Another politician is a treacherous bastard

>Every letter is capitalized
>1 post by this ID
>Republican flag

SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL

They probably convinced him he would be assisinated if he didn't change his ways

yahoo.com/news/trump-says-no-deal-made-democrats-daca-immigrant-102732171.html

>excluding the wall
Nigga, not having the wall is better than give illegal amnesty.

Because even if they cross the boarder, they still cant vote.

GIve 600.000 illegals amnesty and the wall will be worth anything anymore.

Lets not forget these illegals have much more children than you guys.

Fuck, I have a friend in Fort COllins that found a qt american and already has 3 kids with her with a fourth comming in two months.

Jesus Christ this shilling....

What part of "no deal has been reached" did you fail to comprehend here?

What happened?

>>huurrrrdurrrr shill
Grow the fuck up sweetie.

FUCK DONALD TRUMP. HE LOVES BEANER COCK IN HIS ASSHOLE

Re-read her twit again.

She says that they discussed both DACA and boarder security, not building the wall was not agreed.

She say they will probably build the wall, not that the DACA is over.

Re-read that thing with the mind of a politician.

yeah. he a old man; he might /want/ to go back to his old, "nice life" where he's actually in control.

That's the NRx approach. There's not going to be another Trump anyway, he was a fluke.

If I was 70 and his age I'd let them do it and die a hero knowing my followers would cause the second revolution and WWIII

Amen. Its ogre

So does he just want to let them stay here as illegals forever or does he want to make them legal citizens?

As long as Trump keeps out of the way of increased taxation for the rich I will keep voting for him. Defence of our capitalist system should always be a priority over migration issues, and right now, the liberals are playing a very dirty, dirty game.

Shills are out in force. Must be especially nervous. Tell Brock we say hi. Your spirit cooking pedo rings are going down. Toodles.

The eternal hispanic wins again trumptards

you vote doesn't count anyway.

>Tell Brock we say hi. Your spirit cooking pedo rings are going down.

Jesus Christ... how long will you go on...

Where are you reading that Democrats agreed to concessions on tax reform for this? I didn't see anything about that anywhere but people keep mentioning it.

>Canadian

Then you must want that to happen to the entire US congress?

Yaaasss shareblue tell em.

Until every corrupt Dem and Rino pedophile mayor, senator, representative, deep state appointee and the other assorted degenerates are in prison or dead. We're making progress, but it'll be a while yet. Be patient, we'll get to you in due time.

No. She is much worse