pathetic lol

I hate Jupiter if I'm being honest

you won't be needing those delegates
hand 'em over

post yfw Jeb Bush actually won the election

I love Kellyanne.

Please report all thread splitters.

DRUMPF BETRAYED US

What the fuck are we supposed to be doing now?!

Goodbye white burgerland

You were told you were going to act exactly like you are right now. Battered wife syndrome, and any of you defending this backtrack are experiencing just that.

>people will call this 4d chess

Ignore any potential splitters or troll threads

Do not post in or bump troll threads

Pay attention to thread titles and who is making them, it is pretty obvious.

Take a page from this blue checkmark here folks. Trump asked a question on twitter, go answer it

Who else /offthetrain/ here?

Cucking on the wall and DACA is it for me lads. These are the main reasons why I voted for him

AHAHAHAHAHAHA TIME TO GO BACK TO R/T_D KIDS

See the OP title, get on social media and spam the hell out of it saying we don't support amnesty or any such.

>YOURE JUST A FUCKING FENCE

Guys,
The optics of mass deportations could destroy the MAGA movement. It may not be doable. A compromise might get the full, 100% no bullshit wall funded and completed.
>Politics is the art of the POSSIBLE.
Do you trust Donald's instincts, OR NOT?
I do.

AMNESTY DON GENERAL

youtube.com/watch?v=92PcHAkbjgI

ZEALOTS
>sage in all fields

It's ogre

Attack Trump on this. Yell about it in the rallies, burgers, make it clear this isn't what he was elected on and he will lose in 2020 if he goes through with it.

those are some advanced mental gymnastics portubro

You are the kind of idiot that answers rethorical questions

Better than complaining on here.

Please

Anyone who can and has social media get out there and let him know what you think

Spam the hell out of twitter and other social media so he can see it.

I am indeed a zealot. I'm gonna try to drag us to MAGA or die trying.

Why are you in this thread if you don't like its content?

You got what you voted for Drumpftard.
Keep on sucking his dick and don't ask questions

>HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU FOR A RIDE.
>HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU FOR A RIDE.

Cassandra's awesome.

(And hot)

The threads shitting on trump and his supporters are a hundred times more fun than any trump campaign thread ever was.

>answer to a rhetorical question
kek

>Stick grenade and SPAS
Nice

I don't like the guy, that is Trump

THE DREAM IS OVER

WE HAVE BEEN BETRAYED

FUCK DONALD TRUMP FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!

Goy Bye

>video had 130 views this morning
>now up 1000 views

You don't have a monopoly on generals you gigantic faggot

What? I'm saying I disagree with Trump and that people that can should make it clear for him about what they think. What mental gymnastics are involved here?

So what are we looking at a week of shilling in the general?

How long did Syria and "why won't he save Antifa?" last?

JUST END IT

SAGE THIS THREAD THERE IS NO PLACE FOR PRO MIGRANTS ON Sup Forums !

oh I thought you were being ironic

>51%

I'm actually quite wary about her change of heart from Bernie to Trump. But yeah, hot as fuck

Obviously, but I'm not going to sit around and and tolerate nonsense, the entire process is disgustingly democratic, if you want to use split and troll threads then do it. I'm just making it easier to organize the process for those who wish to actually use the threads. People vote with their posts.

Do you folks need any lube, or are you fine getting fucked up the ass by Trump like this?

You have to love how prophetic it is

How long until Miller resigns?

>b-but the lying media told me he was the next Hitler why isn't he actually the next Hitler

No one is being ironic here, get out there and let him know what you think about all of this.

they'll be fine

Remember that petition that has gone all of nowhere about declaring the far-left in general as a domestic terror group? He's saying it isn't going to accomplish anything. The decision has been made and it's quite clear.

I dunno. Let's ask Kelly.

So what did Trump actually say before the election about DACA? Do you have a source because I am reading contradicting stories.
I saw an NBC quote where he said the families of DACA hace to leave but it is from 2015. Is there a quote from late 2016?

Per state.

who cares.
he just killed himself

implying he just doesn't just want to be liked and will do anything for approval from anyone.

VOTE
strawpoll.me/13927688
VOTE
strawpoll.me/13927688
VOTE
strawpoll.me/13927688
VOTE
strawpoll.me/13927688

VOTE
strawpoll.me/13927688
VOTE
strawpoll.me/13927688
VOTE
strawpoll.me/13927688
VOTE
strawpoll.me/13927688
-

I've realized that the most hardcore Trump supporters in here would "be loyal" to Trump if he transformed into a progressive SJW overnight. They don't have any actual conservative principles or core beliefs, they're simply enamoured in a cult of personality and hero worship of Trump. These """people""" are otherwise incapable of independent thought

BUT MAGAPEDE DONT YOU REALISE HE IS PLAYING ^678 CHESS ? DONT FALL FOR SHARIABLUE TRAP !

As I've said plenty of times, Trump won't ever be as right wing as we are. He's a step forward, but not the endgame. Have that in mind for 2018 and try to push, slowly but surely, more right wing candidates.
Hopefully, in 2024, we can get someone even more right wing than Trump
I don't agree with Trump in keeping these kids here, but he follows a moral code that a lot of people here, including me, don't. This is the same as with the Syria strike: he's not Sup Forums the person, and he's certainly not the second coming of Hitler, but we still need him to put forward a series of issues.
It's that or helping the stormfags, AmRen lads and company in pushing for a civil war so you can LARP as nazis, but you won't like how it ends.

>This will blow over
has he finally ran out of promises to break?

He made a big deal about anchor babies, but he did seem to soften by the end of the campaign. I'd be fine with people who are serving/have served in the military staying but anyone else needs to go

Yeah, or they'll fucking die, but it's fine either way.
The US is coming to an end. Decadence, degeneracy, mass-migration, no representation, corruption, post-modernist marxism.
I can't wait for the American civil war general.

Here is a nice song to cheer you up /ptg/.

youtube.com/watch?v=M9BNoNFKCBI

youtube.com/watch?v=oTC7wQMHHEA

there is nothing worth living for....

Trump is doing the right thing, he is having human compassion while also actually maintaining and policing the border, enforcing federal law. Illegal immigration was down 50-75% a few months ago. The shills, as well as the unhappy neets, want you to blackpill.

How are they going to oppose border control if Trump isn't the cartoon Hitler character that they draw?

The truth is they want you to be a nazi cartoon character. They don't want you to point out how it isn't racist to oppose illegal immigration because it deprives tax paying americans of all races. They want you to celebrate dropkicking Mexican babies like a good puppet.

Be a fascist yes good goy, don't point out how the american union of corporate business and government (a definition of fascism) specifically work together to break federal law on a continental scale that defrauds all tax paying american citizens of their birthright.

You idiots attacking Trump are playing right into the enemies hands. Without him YOU HAVE NOTHING.
>He is going to have to compromise in order to govern. The country is 90% brainwashed sheep for Gods sake.
If you withdraw your support, you are inviting the Clintons and the Bushes, and the rest of the trash RIGHT BACK IN.

>Get.A.Grip

You forgot "lock up Hillary" and "stop Chinese imports"

There is nothing complicated about it, he is looking to make a deal by the look of it that involves some concessions but most anyone here disagrees with such concessions. If you or anyone else here cares then please god get out there and spam every social media platform you can about how you don't want such a thing.

>trump's admin is filled with democrats
>the few republicans in the admin are neocons
Ted was right. The 2016 election really was between two New York liberals.

I AM SO FUCKING MAD

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT

DACA is about anchor babies. That is why I would love to see sources.

What? No, I'll repeat what I said before to have it on record again.

> These new tweets seem to confirm which will repeat for the record.

> It's too early to make such a bold prediction. Trump signaled plenty of times that "he'll find a compassionate solution", that "it's a case of heart" and that he actually cares about that particular group of illegals.
> On the other hand Trump, much like Kelly, vowed to enforce the law as written. My take is that Trump will genuinely try to extract as much concessions as possible for the eventual solution for DACA recipients.
> My opinion is that he will not get it and end up having a clean conscience that he tried his best and fire up the deportation machine.

I oppose a deal for DACA even if big concessions are extracted (except for one: the end of citizenship for offspring of aliens born in America).
They say 800 000 but those are the eligible and enrolled. 500 000 more are eligible but not enrolled. Then eligibility is for people that entered before 2007 under 16 years old and they would push it for 18 yo and before 2017 and the next thing you know it's 3M people.

Hopefully I don't believe congress can pass it so I'm cautiously optimistic that Trump won't get to make any deals on this.

I don't know, are you?

>He is going to have to compromise
LAW AND ORDER
ARE NOT
NEGOTIABLE

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK

>If you withdraw your support, you are inviting the Clintons and the Bushes, and the rest of the trash RIGHT BACK IN.

Doesn't matter if he's becoming just as bad.

KING CON DON

>I'd be fine with people who are serving/have served in the military staying but anyone else needs to go
youtube.com/watch?v=AVLWhfMkExk

You say that now.

> The absolute state of Trump cult of personality members

Four possibilities
>Trump is being drugged like AJ said.
>Trump just wants to win even if it alienates his base.
>Trump got to see the unreleased angle of JFK
>Trump is trying to scare the uncooperative Republican majority, which won't work because most of them are Rino's
Either way ((they)) always seem to win, maybe i should move to Poland. Enjoy some nice kvass and dance hardbass.

He just gave dems Texas.
eat shit and die you cocking sucking cum dumpster.

BETRAYAL

THIS ISN'T 4D CHESS ANYMORE.

WE FORSAKE THE LAST BEST HOPE FOR A GREAT BETRAYER.

>get out there and let him know what you think about all of this.

A reminder that this is likely his plan. Given that the media is shilling nonstop that "the vast majority wants DACA", he threw out some bait, worded carefully, to make his base erupt in angry tirades, even among the most loyal of supporters like Lou Dobbs. This causes a significant portion to express their very vocal desire to end DACA and amnesty.

He knows what he is doing. Have faith.

Hey Fluffy, there is this one thing (that usually accompanies this image) that I'm curious to know the background: where does the "56% white and that counts Jews, Arabs and Sicilians" theory come from? I hear it around here quite so often and it's well formulated but have no sources cited. Where did you guys picked that up?

do you not remember the big fight about him even using the term?

youtube.com/watch?v=TPKuYhKanao

>So what did Trump actually say before the election about DACA? Do you have a source because I am reading contradicting stories.
he promised to cancel it on day one

>I'd be fine with people who are serving/have served in the military staying but anyone else needs to go

That's about 800 out of almost 900,000 DACA recipients.