Do not lose faith, Sup Forums

Do not lose faith, Sup Forums

This is 5D Chess Trump is playing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J4W4D9giUO8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's capitulating to avoid impeachment. They can remove him any time they want and he knows it. If letting Dreamers stay is the price of remaining president, then that's what he'll do.

Fuck the Dreamers. Put a bullet between their eyes.

reported

7D CHESS XDDDDDDDDDDDD
MAGA AWOOOOOOOOOOOO
HILLDAWGZ B T F O
MEGAPEDES
HAHHAHHHAAHAHAHAH!!!
B A S E D
B L A C K
M A N
( B B C )
R/THE_DONALD FTW!!! ^^

It's been swell, I'll miss you all.

Fuck off lol, this dickhead is a joke and should never have been elected

youtube.com/watch?v=J4W4D9giUO8

Unironically fuck drumpf, it was a good idea boys but it didnt work, he belongs to Big Soy now

This is literally all from the art of the deal you goddamn retards. He was high balling the entire campaign. He's still going to do a good job its just not going to be 100% what was said during the election. He's a lifetime deal maker

Meh. I'm not worried about it. These shills tonight certainly want us all to be though

Maybe he's planning on conquering Mexico, eitherway kinda a waste throwing away a bunch of America loving spics though the leaches need to be booted.

This! He's just pretending to love Jews and their Zionist buddies that ruined the world, 12D underwater backgammon confirmed!

Flynn, Mooch, Gorka and Bannon. How many times will you say 4D chess when it's started with McMaster infiltration. He got what he wanted.

The fuck is the point of staying if he doesn't do any of the fucking shit we voted for him for?

Here we can see Trump in 1999 when he was planning to run in the reform party. Sadly the reform party was co-opted by nazis and feds like Pat Buchanan the despicable nazi sympathizer. /ourguy/ Trum completely destroys him though. All part of his 1488D chess though!

Republican house and senate are useless, Trump is not a true republican. So he is ready to wipe his hands clean of them, giving them DACA and saying "fuck it, if you want to kill yourselves go right ahead"
I applaud it, as says. it's literally in The Art of The Deal

It's like the most common sense thing Trump ever tweeted. Of course you brain dead cunts think it's bad.

you're right. why are you staying here

Well he hasn't got anything done all year, maybe he has to compromise?

LMAO

+1 UPBOAT

BASED PEDE

ha
haha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It looks like capitulation. Pelosi surprises everyone by denouncing Antifa soon before Trump starts siding with Dems. Perhaps it was a compromise: Trump gets the wall but gives amnesty to the illegals.

Trump is gonna build a wall full of doors.

It is obvious that Republican House and Senate are 100% useless. So Trump is handing them a loaded gun called DACA and says "go ahead if you want to kill yourself do it, I don't care I can work with the dems".
He is trying to wake them up. He is trying to apply pressure to get the reasonable Republicans to kick out the rino traitors. SO HE CAN FINALLY GET SOME FUCKING VOTES DONE

How can you retards not see this?

Let President Trump do his job. He will make a deal from the likes of which the world has never seen. The wall will be built. Criminals will be deported. I trust the man, with my life, blindly.

Cuck Ryan and the Dems are too dangerous for him not to get involved. He could be facing a super majority vote that he cannot veto. He has to get in there.

and never forget. at its base, this is a love movement. Praise kek, MAGA!

>retards
>Black lives matter flag

Who's the retard?

>Putting all your eggs in one basket
>Expecting a someone to turn blood into wine just for voting for him

Shills already btfo they just dont know yet

>Black Nationalist = BlackLivesMatter
first off, if you want a white nationalist state then a black nationalist state has to be able to exist as well. Second, do you believe that a naziflag poster posting "wtf i love jews now" is a nazifag? just how new are you? Fourth, killyourself.
what's number 3? I'm white

Donald Dumbfuck is not my president. He's a megalomaniac and Jewish crackpot.