BACKSTABBER

BACKSTABBER.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hzTeLePbB08
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cry more

Fuck this little shit.

Nah he doesn't seem like the anal type since he got Hinazuki pregnant.

He was only warming Satoru's seat while he was gone, but suddenly Kayo got pregnant. It couldn't be helped.

It's not the same.

What's the problem? He became the closest to Kayo after Satomi when into a coma. You can't blame him. Did you expect Kayo to wait for Satomi to wake up? She has a life to live.

Jesus christ, they were 10 years old.

Welcome to Sup Forums - hating on ten year old children for not fulfilling their shipping fantasies.

And he lost 18 years of his own life for a big chunk of nothing

I liked him, it was a good anime for cucks like me.

It's less about the age and more of "let's build up all this children love then throw in this relationship we neither care nor have any attachment". Alongside with the cuck meme and the amount of people who browse NTR doujins.

Pretty sure if the artist had chosen to invest a bit on Airi/Satoru and Hiromi/Kayo it wouldn't be as bad as it is, maybe something like your average 'MUH SHIPPING' autists at best.

Then again, I assume the artist realized midway he would cheapen the story by making it a quest of a dude to save a girl to be his girlfriend and prevent him from becoming a loser. Either way, I'm not sure why people rave so hard about this.

Well, at least Satouro didn't look devastated.

NTR

Where's the screencap for this show?

>That filename

I lost 20 just for being born the way I am.

> tight high school girl pussy
> used goods

I think the choice is clear.

He never did anything anyways with the time, so no biggie.

On the other hand, he now has a teacher who will literally suck his dick anytime, he has a fucking doctor and a lawyer who worship him as much as the teacher but wont go as far as suck dick, is a famous mangaka, has Airi, still has his mother and probably cucks the doctor with his wife.

Weren't they 8 years old?

So, are we just done with NTR? Is that no longer a thing?

He was better with Kenya anyway

Except Kenya got cucked by the teacher.

The cucking world goes round and round again.

>all the Boku Dake doujins are with sensei

It hurts. I need pure shota love.

>t. salty beta

Get cucked, bitch.

I just finished the manga first, does the anime make sensei extra gay?

Why are we always hating on him when it's the girl that we should be mad about?

Why is it so beautiful?

Sup Forums: more obsessed with shipping than your average teenage girl

she didnt owe him anthing

wow

>can't discuss Erased without cucked shitposting

Thanks Sanbe, you faggot.

Yeah, he held Satoru's hand then went off and got with someone else, that slut.

She'd be dead without him
This isn't like thinking your hubby in the middle east got offed and fucking his best friend,
this is you being allowed to live by this guy and not waiting for him, causing him to waste years of his life for you to be a slut. If she thought he was dead, heck if he didn't save her life then you'd have a leg to stand on, but you don't.
She is objectively a whore backstabbing cunt.

>she should waste the life that he gave her by waiting around and doing absolutely nothing with it

Or she should spend the life he gave her doing anything but stabbing him in the back and betraying his sacrifice.

He was dead
She was dead

it only logical that they ended toggether

Where does this come from?
It's unsearcheable?
Was this the doujin with a witch and a cat boy?

Well to be fair he probably fucked her in the ass at some point.

Yes.

>it only logical that they ended together
True, least likely pairing to not fuck up the timelines of the surrounding people.

youtube.com/watch?v=hzTeLePbB08

Why didn't she at least fuck Kenya? Why did she have to go for the bishounen faggot kid? That didn't help.

Kenya doesn't give a shit about her romanticaly, he's too good for her.
He might want to fuck her, but he wouldn't want to spend his life with her.
He might be the kid's father btw.

Kenya was waiting for Satoru

What manger / animoo are you guys discussing? I'm new here and trying to learn.

He saved the lives of his mother, Hinazuki, and everyone who would've been murdered, the fuck are you talking about? He never set out on his quest to score an elementary school waifu, he wanted to fucking save people.

>doujin

sh'take

>Airi goes untouched.

I'm still pretty sure Kenya would suck his dick and I'm not entirely convinced Hiromi and Kayo wouldn't be down with a threesome.

You seem to be under the impression that Kayo is fully aware of what Satoru was doing.

Must have been lonely for Satoru's mother all those years he was in a coma. If Kenya ever came to visit there is 0 chance she didn't try to seduce him.

>he saved my life
>i guess this is the part where we end up together
>lol he's in a coma now
>im bored and horny i guess im just gonna cuck him
>oh shit he's back time to go show off the baby
>it's not like we were building up to anything special together or held hands under the stars and all that romantic stuff. All he did was save my life so we're just friends

Literally all that teasing and all we got was a big fat cucking

There was a 3rd girl that came from some overachieving household that looked like she had a fine life without getting married.

>i guess this is the part where we end up together
This is not the thought process of a 10 year old, or any rational person.

Feiendly reminder that Satoru is no longer the person that Airi fell for the first time and there is no future for them.

I wonder what was going through his mind the first time the head of his penis touched Kayo's tight, unused pussy.

I don't know. I post it from time to time in hope that someone knows the source.

I don't get how a lot of people don't seem to understand this

She'd more likely hook up with her newspaper friend before ever looking at Kenya.

What are you talking about? If you're nice to a girl she obviously owes you, at the very least, sex. It's common sense dude.

No matter what you say about the trap getting the girl, it's the author's fault for baiting the audience with almost 2(!) volumes of building their relationship without a clear target outcome/boundary, and then suddenly dropping that fucking bombshell on the readers. The anime just made it worse with the director being a Kayofag and all

Satoru was the real villain, instead of letting the trap be deflowered and have his life ended at its high point, he caused the trap to grow up in to an ugly fat blob that will spend the next 50 years in misery before dying of lung cancer and alcohol poisoning.

>deflowered
Hiromi was just a smoke screen, sensei never touched him.

Just like none of the priests in kuroSHIT touched Ciel before they sacrificed him

I already know who the killer is, but can I still watch this show for the shota?

How would you feel if it were Kayo who had Revival and woke from a 15 year coma to find that Satoru and Hiromi got gay married?