WHAT THE FUCK IS TRUMP DOING HE PROMISED NO AMNESTY GODDAMNIT SOMEONE WHITEPILL ME

WHAT THE FUCK IS TRUMP DOING HE PROMISED NO AMNESTY GODDAMNIT SOMEONE WHITEPILL ME

>Trump breaks a promise
>people are still surprised for some reason

Oh BOI Oh BOI, load that gun, load it good. Read something from your bible, something white. Than shoot yourself.

Trumps position was always to only kick out the bad hombres

Ha ha ha. Are you Yankee cuckolds still proud of your Rebellion now?

>SOMEONE WHITEPILL ME

it's all but a small move in 36D transgalactic backgammon. the more butthurt and betrayed you feel, the more subtle and smart the move was.

>no deportations
>wall is just renovations

Sadly, Trump talked big to get elected, but he had no idea what the reality of Washington was... he can't keep his promises, not because he is a liar or doesn't want, he simply cannot do it objectively. Why? We don't know. Government push back, corporations and secret organizations interests and lobby? It can be a number of things.

>DRUMPF IS A FASCIST DICTATOR. AMERICA IS NOW A FASCIST STATE
two sentences later
>HAHA STUPID DRUMPF HASN'T DONE ANYTHING TAKE THAT BLUMPFERS

>a fucking... fence

considering the state of Britianstan and Cuckanada yes, yes I am

He never promised no amnesty. In fact he said "we'll treat DACA recipients with heart."

I'm an alt-right racist Nazi, and I'm fine with DACA getting citizenship. 1/3rd of them are statistically likely to become Republican voters after age 40 anyway.

If they deport DACA it's going to be an election-winning weapon for them to wield in 2020. If Trump signs amnesty it's proof enough to normal Americans that he isn't the monster they say he is.

This is as good as answer as you will get.

Washington is legitimately broken.
It's really not that difficult to understand

>Be Illegal
>Join the work force/education system PRO FORMA
>Get amnesty
>You are now citizen of US of Ass
>Start stealing and dealing again
>"No Habla USA pendero policia"

He's been drugged and MKULTRAed

Accelerationism. Trump is /ourguy/

Why did you not post the part further down where he says that he's not keeping DACA because the Dems won't play ball with the wall and other border security improvements?

they always grant these zergs amnesty
if you thought 800000 people would be deported you are clinically retarded
personally, i wanted to see these twinkie-shaped over-breeders gassed
did i realistically think that was possible? no

>I'm an alt-right racist Nazi
Lmao

This seems crazy.

But i noticed a DISTINCT Flip in Trumps behaviour since firing General Flynn

The only white pill is that nothing has actually happened yet. The only thing we can do is call/email/write letters to the White House telling Trump that if he signs an amnesty bill or enshrines DACA he will not get our votes come 2020. He must know that by doing this he is losing his base.

Have you seen how cucked UK is.
No guns
Over run with migrants
White are now a minority i believe