Why is she such a normie now?

TOMOKO GET OUT LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Other urls found in this thread:

zip.2chan.net/7/res/197443.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy shit what happened in this entire chapter
It's like Tomoko is slowly sucking in everybody's social skills and replacing them with her autism

Just because there are kids more retarded than her doesn't mean she isn't an autist.

SO fucking cute

I feel the intense urge to ship Tomoko and Akari's friend after this page.

just more implications that tomoko is bisexual

Tomoko carries ancient dark power. It's best if she never learns to harness it fully.

lurk for 2 years before posting

This chapter was great all around.

She's just revealing everyone's true nature under their masks. Deep down everyone's a pervert or weirdo it's just most people know how to hide it from proper society

>TOMOKO GET OUT LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Asian Pepe?

It's like the slightly high functioning Aspie looking down on the others.

>more like a playground for making kids

Yes Tomoko, keep foreshadowing the grand finale to your own series.

i love how by now the other girl knows she needs to shut up tomoko before pissing off delinquent-chan again

How about you Get fuck out op.

Yeah that girl is based all around

Protect the Tomoko at all costs.

You lived long enough to see Tomoko to become sociable.

Chapter 100 is soon. What's going to happen?

A historical moment. Tomoko will finally adopt short skirt fashion for her harem.

Season 2

AND YET HALF OF YOU READING THIS STILL AREN'T SOCIABLE
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL

Good one!

She's becoming the best of both worlds... you could say she's bi-winning!

One thing that pissing me op.

people are trying to make Tomoko gay really bad I don't like that I can't do anything about it stop it :.(

Why fight it.

1. That hurt tomoko really bad
2. She should be around more boy are friend.
3. You forgot about that wish made for a boyfriend.

Look at "Monday routine". She's not really a normie, nor she has made any friends outside of her Yuu and her frenemy. She became a cyborg. She hangs out with people who consider her the odd acquaintance during school time, but they never bother to include her in any of their after school leisure activities. Not that she has ever been entitled to or deserves it.

Most of the weebs and otakus are he-fujoshis.

No pick up on this last ch but she hate her friends.

this is has been more happy SoL with sprinkles of old tomo

I'm really happy for her but it feels like she's done nothing to better herself..the friends just started emerging from her being her normal self..

Fuck off ESL faggot. Get out and study instead of being here.

It's the author writing a feel good story since Tomoko is obviously her (or their?) self insert. It's also why there's no bullying because of triggering lol

>lol
Jesus these constant threads and a honeypot for shit.

No matter how many friends you make or even if you get married, the urge to revert to robot behavior in situations where you don't know anyone anyway will always return.

hope she gets with the delinquent

I can sort of understand what you mean.
She starts the chapter off with the people she's become acquainted with. At the end she's alone again, and she's certainly isn't looking for Komi to hang out with.

I nonironically want to put everyone who frequents /r9k/ into forced labor camps.

How could you "ironically" want to put someone in a forced labor camp?

Can we throw Sup Forumsacks and Sup Forumstards in too?

As in they actually mean it not an ironic joke? Fuck uneducated limited vocab faggots.

Kill yourself.

>go to 2chan's yuri board for some fucking reason
>see this page
i dont know why, but that made me laugh

link to post for people who don't read moonrune

zip.2chan.net/7/res/197443.htm
one of the latest posts

2chan is so bad that you can't directly link posts

She sees Komi the same way she sees Akari. From her perspective, she's there to take her brother, and pretends to be her friend to be closer to him. She likes Yuu because she still finds some time to hang out with her despite not meeting her daily anymore, and being from a higher social circle.

Tomoko feels jealousy towards them, because she wants to bond with him like they did during childhood. The envy she projects with her constant harassment towards him, and his busy school life separates him from her. She doesn't want him to grow up, because she will be alone once he moves out of the house.

More like being more open on how much of a prick she is.

she's just protecting her brother, in a very fucked up way, but he's still her little brother

Tell me, are you an OreImo fan?

If so, fuck off, adolescence is a social construct. In a previous society Tomoko and Tomoki would already be dead due to incompetence or married to partners and having their own lives.

It's totally natural for Tomoki to be establishing his own identity outside of his family and his creepy sister butt the fuck out.

Maybe if she becomes an OL or marries a salaryman (who knows with the way the story is going now) she could have something to offer to the relation but right now she's irrelevant trash to Tomoki's life.

Someone post druggie-chan

Dicky is adorable.

all the girls in this manga are adorable

So many terrible girls really makes earbuds seem like a goddess.

>Tomoko is sociable

She is no longer waifu material. Dropping the series as I type this.

Are you American or something? If so, fuck off. You have no idea of Asian households. Unlike you Westerners who hate your families, Asians tend to be more close knit, for better or worse.

I am not him and I am an Asian and I mostly have Asian friends and that is a very sweeping statement. While I don't know any Japanese, I am familiar with Vietnamese, Chinese and Korean households and this sentiment at best is an optimistic way to look at things.

Asian households are very impersonal almost universally. There's not a lot of conflict in it but most of any given household I'm familiar with has little interaction between family members beyond the minimum to keep organized. When I visit my white friends they're more likely to sit at a table for dinner and chat, but I have had dinners alone since I was old enough to feed myself and at best my friend's family will sit around and say a few pre-meal words before everyone finishes the meals up silently.

In some regards you could call them tight-knit because everyone gets along, but people typically get along well enough because they don't have to deal with each other much. You don't go on family excursions or have game nights in Asian households.

why is Tomoko talking to me.
> together we see
> together we talk

>together we see
Still at it aren't you ESL?

How do get but english no more?

t. American

What ?

何をについて話をします?

It's cute how you all think you can lump every behavior and world view into nice little country labelled cubby holes.

> Asians tend to be more close knit, for better or worse.
It used to be like this in the us.

What gonna on are you from 2 chan?

Then the niggers came

DO YOU WANT A HAMBURGER?

DO YOU WANT A PIZZA?

ジャッカス

I'm starting to see why don't use 2chan.

Earbuds seems like a great person.

>tfw you realize delinquent-chan is a virgin
She can't be more perfect

I only use english on Sup Forums

Because they are gearing up for the end.

that would actually explain a lot of shit that happens in high school

people like her are in state of perpetual sexual frustration
a lot of time alone on your hands and all your thoughts on sex does that to you

woah, just like real life

>normie
>LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Fuck off.

Because you don't know Japanese?

>Ki chan hasn't shown up in months

very good

I'm not ESL-kun I don't know japanese.

This need to die. we not trying to piss off 2chan we need 2chan help

What is Tomoko's blood type Sup Forums?

esl kun can ask on 2chan

A type

>It's like the slightly high functioning Aspie looking down on the others.
that's basically what this place is.

As she overcomes her autism, she projects it outward in a protective field that infects others.

Now she causes others to spill their spaghetti.

She's too into girls to be straight. She's probably bisexual.

>normie
>LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
The only person who should get out is you, filthy crossboarding scum.

>2chan
>not 2ch

fuck off and lurk more

Tomoko was always bisexual from the beginning this not thing new.

What's the relationship between Dicky-chan and Kotomi again?
They know each other and Tomoko even called them sisters.

She has really come a long way, though. She couldn't even talk to people outside of her family and best friend in the past. These days she's basically the female version of (season one) 8man.

Probably not sisters, considering Dicky-chan thought Kotomi was Tomoko.

>Tomoko is going to start her third year in the next 5 chapters
>50 chapters later she's going to graduate and the manga will be over
>Only 2 years of Tomoko are left

>people are trying to make Tomoko gay really bad I don't like that I can't do anything about it stop it :.(
How many times will author have to show she likes girls too for you to get it?

Nah, she's prison gay, desperate and starved for emotional and physical affection. It's just leaking everywhere
But hey, maybe some people are bi or pansexual because of that

Da, da comrade.

No indication that she's prison gay vs actually bi.
It goes back to middle school with yuu.

Am I the only one who feels disconnected from the story ever since the field trip? It's just not good for me anymore.

Her autistic hijinks were getting stale to be honest.
She needed some development.

Yes.