The presidency is not a dictatorship. 4/8 years of hardlining would be 4/8 years of impotence...

The presidency is not a dictatorship. 4/8 years of hardlining would be 4/8 years of impotence. No compromise but no change, no achievement. This move has bought political capital. The real test will be what he chooses to spend that political capital on.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/13/kassam-the-swamp-just-bounced-trump-into-a-european-style-assault-on-free-speech/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not worried. The shills making these other posts should be though. The day of the rope is approaching

DACA was enacted through executive order. He could have thrown it out day 1 if he wanted.

he has absolutely no political capital, because the entire country hates him right now, including the dreamers he just rescued

Short term achievement. Permanent fix is needed which requires congress.

And what the fuck is he going to bargain for? They're illegals. The laws are in place already, they just aren't enforced. What the fuck could lawmakers possibly offer him?

Significant ICE empowerment and expansion of jurisdiction. Most effective action that lasts more than one generation.

I said what he does with it is the test. Not out of the woods yet but not the disaster you think it is either

Right, because they sure haven't bypassed that without popular support before.

Just reward the fucking illegals again and hold your thumbs that this time they'll be sated.

Bypassing ICE is the only part that matters, you have it exactly. All other problems are symptoms of bypassing ICE. Treat cause, not symptoms. Treating symptoms is flashy but does not help 2 generations later.

I'm only saying this is possible. I don't know what he will do with what he has bought.

They're already illegals. They already refused to enforce the law when they didn't have popular support for changing it. They're blackmailing Americans emotionally by allowing them to settle, and DACA is the ransom.

Again, they've already ignored the law before. They'll do it again.

It is obvious that Republican House and Senate are 100% useless. So Trump is handing them a loaded gun called DACA and says "go ahead if you want to kill yourself do it, I don't care I can work with the dems".
He is trying to wake them up. He is trying to apply pressure to get the reasonable Republicans to kick out the rino traitors. SO HE CAN FINALLY GET SOME FUCKING VOTES DONE

The Real Test is seeing if Republicans in congress sign their death warrant.

Which is why it is almost more egregious to the outsider than the American that such protections are under assault, not just on the streets of Berkeley or Charlottesville, but in your legislature — and soon in your Oval Office.

This afternoon, White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders confirmed President Trump would “absolutely” be signing a resolution drafted by Republican and Democrat lawmakers “condemning” hatred.

“He and [Senator Tim Scott] talked about that and discussed that and agreed that that was the appropriate place to be,” Sanders said. “In terms of whether or not he’ll sign the joint resolution, absolutely, and he looks forward to doing so as soon as he receives it.”

But the resolution is manifestly a ruse — the first line of attack in a new wave of assaults against free speech in America.

Let’s examine what the motion, passed by both legislative chambers early this week, says.

The preamble, in addition to expressing “support for the Charlottesville community,” demands of the President that he rejects “White nationalists, White supremacists, the Ku Klux Klan, neo-Nazis, and other hate groups” and urges him and his cabinet to “use all available resources to address the threats posed by those groups”.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/09/13/kassam-the-swamp-just-bounced-trump-into-a-european-style-assault-on-free-speech/

>gives up every single promise
>wow I wonder what he'll do with all this capital
he already used it to pass his tax reforms retard. enjoy your brown countrymen and even richer jewish overlords.

America is done.

How to address this if not by massively empowering enforcement agency so sanctuary cities/ignoring law no longer possible? Hugely empowered ICE resolves issue into future. Needs Congress.

How else would you do it? Spend all capital on flashy short term deportations, issue comes right back next POTUS? explain realistic alternative

>It is important to buy political capital with a political party run and funded entirely by Jews who are engaged in a zero-sum game with it's overtly stated goal being to erase all white people from America—an objective which falls within UN definitions of a genocide

Again only saying this is possible. It's not over yet. You could be right, I don't know. Fat lady not singing today, is all

Yes. Alternative impotence. Presidency not dictatorship

If democracy means negotiated surrender, I'm okay with democracy being destroyed.

dont you antifa niggers get it yet?!? ffs I hated the meme flags at first but it really makes shills easier to spot than shit on a poo ! u guys really are that dumb I guess you are in antifa. sad. many such cases! kys you dumb fuck! day of the rope draws nigh!

This is true
His loss at health care reform has assured the spectacular implosion of obama care which will result in insane insurance rate restructuring.
His approval of the debt ceiling raise has ensured that it will be an issue he will have a hand in dealing with.
This daca debacle is exactly the opposite.
Its the best compromise.
Amnesty for those already here but with severe enforcement of immigration from all corners of the globe.
Even putin is on path to loosing his position because of intertwining with trump.
Trump ia taking down putin without firing a shot.

Sure his administration has suffered losses and rearrangements but thats what happens when you fight the system
On open and even ground.

Trump might actually get it done....
Hes really on the path to draining the swamp.
I fully expect him to abolish the fed reserve at thia rate.

This truly is some 4d chess.