What the fuck is going on

What the fuck is going on

same old

Trump turned out to be a pussy who will do anything to have the media say nice things about him

It's all over. When America is dead, just don't let Germany or China take over.

Drumpf finished, Drumpf train broke

Trump signing an amnesty bill that will result in like 5 million new brown Democrats. Which will totally change the political landscape for good in this country.

DIE MILO DIE

Germany will be dead before we are.

This

Remember us, Euros

We used to fight communism and fund right wing dictatorships around the world. Remember us in that light, not this... abortion that we are now

Wtf is this
Retards festival?

shilling is happening because Trump is doing something the left can agree with so the left is coming here to laugh about some percieved WIN? I dunno, Personally I think he is forcing the GOPs hand because the RINOs keep voting against shit he is trying to do, so he is handing them DACA and saying " here you go, if you want to shoot yourselves go right ahead"
also this is being slid

Shills. Trump is using daca as leverage to get the RAISE act.

Trump rally in Oaklahoma

System of a Downs concert

Thank God someone else notices.

It's still central right now, I've haven't seen the place lit up like this in months, they're trying to DEMORALIZE you.

FIGHT BACK, THE MEME WAR NEVER ENDED

Shareblue is going all out today thinking that they finally have some ammo against Trump. Don't be so shocked that the atmosphere around this place will 360 and walk away later this afternoon.

*shill

im young but im so tired, physically and mentally
i feel burnt out despite that im starting my life rly
i feel only emptiness in me and im fucking tired of it

yup, spam them with this

>It is obvious that Republican House and Senate are 100% useless. So Trump is handing them a loaded gun called DACA and says "go ahead if you want to kill yourself do it, I don't care I can work with the dems".
>He is trying to wake them up. He is trying to apply pressure to get the reasonable Republicans to kick out the rino traitors. SO HE CAN FINALLY GET SOME FUCKING VOTES DONE

>How can you retards not see this?

he cucked out

Same thing

>FIGHT BACK, THE MEME WAR NEVER ENDED
You kids, get off the internet. You have no place in politics or discussion thereof

>I-IT'S 4D CHESS YOU SHILLS!
enjoying these drumpfling tears desu

amnesty followed by an assault weapons ban after the inevitable mass suicide when they finally realize they've been played like the retards they are

#MAGA

the tone of his tweets kinda seal the deal though. If he went back on what he said it would look hypocritical

because the right in congress are blocking bills from passing, he can;t get shit done. faggots like
are so fucking obvious and they don't see. We really don't care. We want the right to go ahead and sign it in. they have proven they can;t do shit when given the chance, so fuck em :) and faggots like this can be happy they "won" whatever perceived war they need to in order to feel good about themselves. We'll still be here, trolling 'til we die

What happened:

Trump said DACA cant be legalized because Dems couldnt agree on Trump proposel to give them money to build the WALL

This implies ( and the recent tweets from him ) that Trump will actually not deport people who are "Dreamers" something normal people would agree on because they were taken with their parents to America and had no choice but to follow.

Trump is playing with the media trying to make the Dems look bad because the didnt want to save the Dreamers.

To make it short : The wall will be build and illegals will be kept out in exchange for a legal citinship for dreamers