BBC make a news service just for West Africans. Literally "POO POO"

This is unbelievable. They are pandering to them in their own speak whilst not advocating they should learn actual English. Then came come to the UK and speak like this.

Get ready for a lot of laughs. This is legit.
bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-40975399

This is the site. Your brain will hurt. I guarantee it.
bbc.com/pidgin

Other urls found in this thread:

pidginbible.org/Concindex.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Pidgin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how's your first day on Sup Forums?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! Literally and legit pissing my pants here, The one about the monkey and the selfie made me lose my shit in the train! Fuck my autism, But this was truly classic! This will be fun for another 2-3 visits, So thanks user, i wondered when it would be available!

What made me almonds was do they translate each article by hand or do they have a computer to do it.

Because I'd love to put an old uni assignment through the program.

This shit is absolutely amazing. Thank you user. This is gold. Reminds me of pic related.

Pidgin is too complex for computers to understand it...

What the actual fuck am I reading here? Is this English or some other language? I'm legit not trying to be funny I just want to understand.

Jesus Christ this is a goldmine

forgot pic

What the hell is this. How can someone make sense of this bullshit.

Domot

Oh fuck me lol. What are these, top stories for this language or something?

Oh! It's like Dem madame Chloe types or whatever? Holy shit lol

Oh look it's THIS thread YET AGAIN!

BBC has a world service that is paid for by the countries that have it. Canada, Japan etc etc etc.

We do not pay for this, is this your first day in the UK Abdullah? Welcome, if you're going to explode please do so in the ocean to avoid casualties. Thank you very much.

>dem no get toilet

Top stories on BBC news website under the pigeon language section, it's a screenshot I took about 2 weeks ago.

poo in loo

>Ghana import 30 million condoms but dem no use am

my sides

>floyd mayweather nak conor mcgregor
>only politicians dey hapy wit nigeria economy -expert

I think Tamarian is easier to understand....

Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra

Here is the one from today

wagwan

I got called racist for showing this to someone lol. BBC is the racist one but whatever worth the laughs.

Britbongs are finally nigger tier no more arguments. They pay tax for this.

It sounds like the BBCs objective is for everyone to have their own channel

Guaranteed 100% viewing figures, good move.

>They pay tax for this.
No we don't you retard. Also have fun with your Trump back peddling.

Stupid nigger American, anything to project away the shit in your own back yard right?

You should fucking get off this site until the heat dies down from your BLACKED president and BLACKED country.

Shame on you.

wan chop - I want to eat
I no know - I do not know
I no fit shout - I can't be bothered
Wetin dey 'appen? - What is happening?
How body? - How are you?
Where you dey? - Where are you?

Holy shit, it's literally just broken English. Why the fuck is this a language?

why.

It's not. It's a pidgin, which is literally a "broken" language, English in this case.

Fucking kek, that's legitimately more racist than even the most offensive WE thread.

>Ebonics news

>"grammatically simplified"
what a nice description for "has no grammar because nogs are too retarded"

This. Fuck OP and all you other newfags

>seseo y ceceo en el mismo dialecto

Its Pidgin, not ebonics. Pidgin is probably worse.

pidginbible.org/Concindex.html

The pidgin Bible is a hoot.

How can you know all those big english words and not understand
>when
>go
>work
>the
fucking niggers man, there are so many smarter primates on this planet why did we enslave these backwards ass fucking subhumans ?

it has no grammatical rules so writing a script for it would be kind of difficult

i'm not sure if this is funny or pathetic, but either way i'm laffin

I can't read it. It hurts my brains.

Anyone got traffic stats on the page?

>da start
>God Make Da World
1 Da time wen eryting had start, God wen make da sky an da world. 2Da world come so no mo notting inside, no mo shape notting. On top da wild ocean dat cova eryting, neva had light notting. Ony had God Spirit dea, moving aroun ova da watta.

are you sure that this is not made by some Sup Forumsack? This is fucking hillarious

I honestly don't understand why they have such problems with "the".
Basic English in general is fairly easy to learn, there is no excuse for that bastardized shit.

>Serena Williams don born her first pickin

So the joke is that they're niggers and they refer to their children like the crops they raise for Massa right?

In what context would you ever get called racist for sharing this with others? I'm just curious why someone would think of your action as being racist.

Prolly depends on how you talk about it, as a lecturer in a pronunciation course educated us on the existance of pidgin, but she actually praised it as being something to preserve and cherish.

OWIWA BELTALOWDA!

Pidgey is not broken English, it is influenced by local African languages. You should stop being racist and mock it only because it does not fit in your white standard.

That's a big mess.

>I'm just curious why someone would think of your action as being racist.
Because that shit is literally on the level of bixnoodmufagga and their first reaction will be to assume that it's not legit but a racist parody.

Finally a bible version that's appropriate to the average IQ of a believer.

>Indian woman divorce husband because dem no get toilet

You can't make this shit up

The level of doublethink required grows exponentially. If I talked this way at work I'd be fired for thoughtcrime, but BBC is proud of making it, but if I showed it to people they'd be angry and assume I was insulting blacks because in the back of their own heads they know damn well it's pathetic.

Insanity.

You know what the funny thing is?
I actually understand that more than just seeing the headline with the original screencap. Glad I actually understand what happened now.

She don throw da poo poo en da bad place.

they should advertise this option in Newcastle

some kids don't even know the alphabet or months of the year

>tfw britbongers literally cannot choose to not pay for this retardation

:^^^^^)

>She got SHITTED

What the fuck is that???

>It's not
>is literally a "broken" language

>Indian woman divorce husband because dem no get toilet

that's it. this is the pinnacle of Sup Forums

No thats germany, you just don't own a tv in the uk its thats simple

and there is literally no-reason to own a tv, I have a 32" monitor and I am upgrading to a 43" 4k monitor soon

Reminder to all bongs
If you pay your TV licence like a good goy, then you are actively funding this pig shit debacle.

Resists corrupt taxes.
Do not give the BBC your sheckels!
Do what you must!

Well that's the thing. This is an oral, not written language. Which implies that no one who speaks it can read it. SO WHO THE FUCK IS THIS FOR?

Stop calling the language of opressed people of color retard. It is not, it is gives the world more culture.

Actual fucking newspeak, replete with phrases like "well well."

Shaka when the walls fell

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

>Language of Chaucer, Milton, Shakespeare
>She don throw da poo poo en da bad place.

Brilliant diversity!

4u

mesa understand a perfectually

That's what happens when you are unwilling to ASSIMILATE.
WE
WILL
BE
KANGS

WESH

enablers

>No we don't
Cash is fungible. Since pidgin service is something the BBC does now, everyone who gives them any money is responsible.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Pidgin
>Nigerian Pidgin is an English-based pidgin and creole language spoken as a lingua franca across Nigeria. The language is commonly referred to as "Pidgin" or Broken (pronounced "Brokin").

Gork n' Mork r comin' boyz

This is an abysmal translation all things considered. It's almost completely removed from the symbolism of the creation and turned into a literal-sounding interpretation.

Maybe this is what they mean when you should just learn Greek or Latin or French instead of reading translations of things.

OOGA BOOGA mup doo didda muhfucka

No but seriously, I went on a missionary trip with my aunt to Liberia and they really do talk like this. It's unintelligible unless you study it first. Seeing it written down is hilarious.

Here's the thing - most people live in ramshackle houses and there is no public schooling. You must pay a fee to go to charter schools, usually set up by missionaries. And most people cannot afford it. Thus most are uneducated and speak a mashup language between English and several tribal dialects. I'm friends with a girl from Liberia and she speaks 3 "languages" which are all garbled mashups of English with native dialects.

Btw I have jungle fever and learned the "language" because white men are extremely high demand in their communities and they feel insecure about their language. Learning it grants you unlimited sheboon ass. Das it naa brudda, not small ting oh

We're just going full circle at this point.

Calling people "colored" was racist 20 years again, now it's racist to not call them "people of color".
Talking in or evening referring to ebonics was racist 10 years ago, now there's literally an ebonics translation of the news.

This is why progressivism is a fucking farce. They don't know what they want or have a tangible end-game, besides telling people exactly how to behave, so it's just more-more-more. Are we done progressing yet? NO! MORE, MORE! #NotEnough

I have a recording of "lik lik red pella hat" on vinyl, which is "Little Red Riding Hood". Shit is hilarious!

dey speak da tru tru

This is to us what cursive is to niggers. It's like a secret code.

you read dem well well

Why can negroes see the utility of toilets, but parjeet can't?

Lmfao. Is it April fools day already?

Por mierdas como esta a los andaluces no nos toma en serio ni nuestra puta madre

>India rape: No be di uncle get di pickin
Lol

Sadly this is real and it actually comes out of UK's tax money.

DAYLIGHT COME AND ME WANNA GO HOME

It's English written by mental kindergartners i.e. niggers.

Wow, nigress with decent tits.
Nais.

Looks like ork's language.
Orks from warhammer

Niggers are Orks Irl

This is fucking great

So what is bothering you is that they are pandering them? Do you really think this is something the West Africans wanted.

This is true racism. With all the money they wasted they could have actually done something useful for the West Africans like educating them. But no lets make their broken english an official language which is like admitting that they can't integrate into your society. This isn't some foreign language this is fucking broken english.

The absolute state of the British taxpayer.

>Togo: West Africa last remaining 'bad boy'
>Champions' League: Who go win ?
lol

if they made the schools boarding schools
and ripped off the jesuit teaching style you
would see amazing results.

it's nigrish

I can't read this without doing the stereotypical African accent.

There is literally nothing wrong with this.

You could make a case that English people should learn proper English, but since there are millions of people who speak West African Pidgin, there's no particular reason not to provide a news service for them. It's no different from BBC Chinese or any of their other languages.

Now you might say, but user, anyone who can read this drivel can probably already read Standard English so why have one in Ooga Booga? Well there are a number of reasons.

Many educated West Africans who can read Standard English are still more comfortable with their mother tongue, so it's just easier on them. For them, reading Standard English is a lot like say, Mainland Chinese reading Traditional Chinese or say an Afrikaans speaker reading Standard Dutch. Possible, but not quite perfectly natural.

There are also millions of people beyond them who can only understand Creole. All they need to do is learn to read the alphabet, and they can understand these BBC News articles without the additional effort of learning Standard English. Sure you might say, they should learn Standard English eventually and most Africans who learn to read probably do. But again, as a source of information, it's obviously going to be most accessible in their own vernacular.

This debate is actually very much like that which took place in South Africa in the 1910s and 1920s with regard to the legal status of Afrikaans. Many people felt that Afrikaans was clearly ridiculous and simply should not be written or used officially as Dutch had been, but eventually practicality won out, and the bastard tongue found its place simply because it was already in such widespread use. The same will likely happen with West African Creole.

Initiatives like this don't stop anyone who wants to from reading or learning Standard English if they want, they simply provide information to people in a way that is convenient to them.