12 stars

>12 stars
>12 tribes of Israel

really makes one not think and be a good goy slave

Our union will be the next world hegemon watching over this planet in next 10 years, mark my words.

We will take their lying american mouths and force them shut!

No need for that, since US no longer has boarders and it makes everyone who enters illegally citizen. There wont be USA in next 2 decades.

> (OP)
>Our union will be the next world hegemon watching over this planet in next 10 years, mark my words.

Who will win, Jewnited States, Jewuropean Union, or Soviet Jewnion

The excitement is palpable

Bump

the anglo will unite across the globe and bring it to salvation once again

Of course, how could I forget about the Jewnited Kingdom

More info on these 12 tribes?

comment on my country all you want but you only thing your shit hole is remembered for is being russian clay

The number 12 is a sacred jewish number for some reason. The 12 tribes are the ancient families of israel after they had the exodus from Egypt

it was never part of russia

exactly

Clans descending from Jacob, later called Israel.

One of the founder of EUs, Kalergin envisioned Europe as one entity ruled by a mongrelized slave underclass of mulattos ruled the Jewish overclass

To figure

>Serbia
stay mad faggots lmao

The most funny part is that they dont even have a official reason for the 12 stars

Did Merkel study the Kalergi plan before being allowed to run for bundeskanzler?

>Not using the 2018 flag

dumb

t. new Australian who was born in Bejing

And dumber

>In 1987, following the adoption of the flag by the EEC, Arsène Heitz (1908–89), one of the designers who had submitted proposals for the flag's design, suggested a religious inspiration for it. He claimed that the circle of stars was based on the iconographic tradition of showing the Blessed Virgin Mary as the Woman of the Apocalypse, wearing a "crown of twelve stars".[70][72] The French satirical magazine Le Canard enchaîné reacted to Heitz's statement with an article entitled L’Europe violée par la Sainte Vierge ("Europe Raped by the Blessed Virgin") in the 20 December 1989 edition. Heitz also made a connection to the date of the flag's adoption, 8 December 1955, coinciding with the Catholic Feast of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Paul M. G. Lévy, then Director of Information at the Council of Europe responsible for designing the flag, in a 1989 statement maintained that he had not been aware of any religious connotations.[73]

In an interview given 26 February 1998, Lévy denied not only awareness of the "Marian" connection, but also denied that the final design of a circle of twelve stars was Heitz's. To the question "Who really designed the flag?" Lévy replied:

"I did, and I calculated the proportions to be used for the geometric design. Arsène Heitz, who was an employee in the mail service, put in all sorts of proposals, including the 15-star design. But he submitted too many designs. He wanted to do the European currencies with 15 stars in the corner. He wanted to do national flags incorporating the Council of Europe flag."[72]