This is the best anime movie of all time. And you can't prove me wrong

This is the best anime movie of all time. And you can't prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>And you can't prove me wrong
End of Evangelion exists.

Yeah no. The introspection scene of Haruhi trumps that of EoE and that was one of the only 2 worthwhile scenes of Eva.

This post is correct. Also, KyoAni is the best anime studio of all time.

But that's not Spirited Away

>inb4 normie meme

That's not Rebuild of Evangelion 3.33

Tamako Love Story says hi.

no, it's 脳内ニューヨーク

>that was one of the only 2 worthwhile scenes of Eva.

Is this what it feels like to be baited?

>implying

>of all time
Just you wait.
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g

No, I liked EoE for two scenes, THE asuka scene and the half hour that Shinji spends talking himself down. All the other Anno wankery did nothing for me. Haruhi was a better movie even visually user and it had a better emotional message.

It was sequel to season 2 which was cancer. Adapting one chapter of a book into 4 hours of animation is pure autism and show that the Japanese are subhuman when it comes to the arts. The only things they are good at is producing cheap electronics and killing themselves.

Fuck moonrunes

Edgy

>>>/thedevil/

What the fuck are you trying to say? Do you like EoE for those two scenes or the series as a whole for those two scenes, like you mentioned in the first post?

EoE. Didn't like any scene from TV Eva.

It's pretty fucking good.

I prefer EoE and Kara no Kyoukai 5.

K-ON: The Movie exists, so you're wrong.

Adolescence of Utena is a thing though.

>End of Evangelion

Magnetic Rose can't be counted as a movie, I'd call it a short. If you mean Memories, the other two on there were inconsequential.

If this thread were about just the best anime of all time, Magnetic Rose would certainly be at the head of the pack.

>EoE
>good
I needed a good kek