Now that Trump is finished who is our candidate for 2020?

Now that Trump is finished who is our candidate for 2020?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WJaW32ZTyKE
thehill.com/policy/finance/265556-sanders-to-back-audit-the-fed-bill
unvis.it/thehill.com/policy/finance/265556-sanders-to-back-audit-the-fed-bill
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hitler

Nobody

>implying ill live to see 2020

How about a dog?

These

I'm not voting. Nothing ever changes.

Bernie, Rand (if Trump doesn't run again), maybe Gabbard. Someone who's truly not a Fed globalist puppet with no spine.

kid rock

Trump is a kike

Federal voting means nothing, it's more controlled by (((them))), just focus on state and local voting and we'll be fine.

Some woman or Fberg zuker

Jeb!

David Duke.

Rand Paul. We owe it to his Father.

Taking my life savings and my wife and moving to Poland. My family's lived in the US sense 1600 and ill be the first to leave.

Nobody. teach your young men to work of the table so that they won't feed the system that takes massive shit on them.

Looking forward to the Day the Public FINALLY workout we dont need GOV. They are suppose to serve us. instead they rule us, create stupid wars, and rob us with taxes. Fuck government.

Bernie
OMFG U IDIOT.
The man cucked for Hillary
WHY
He's just another establishment pawn

JEB

I'm not voting. This country is a joke.

Piss off, it's thanks to people like you that west turned to shit, you will just drag the east down too.

A population needs to learn and live by principles before you can do that or you will have chaos

WTF I'M WITH HER NOW

>Bernie
>Spine

Son...

Go for Steve King from Iowa.

Tulsi Gabbard

You tell me if this is someone who's an establishment pawn with no spine.

youtube.com/watch?v=WJaW32ZTyKE

Everyone here is gonna support Trump again, just wait

Rand, Ted, Mike Lee.

As said, we should be focusing on state and local. It's more beneficial to have control of lots of state governments than the federal government because of article v.

Does America need controlled opposition and the illusion of change or a revolution?

Is there anyone at all we can even rely on, anymore?

Cruz, Randlet...They'll all just bow down to the Jews, in the end. Everything feels fucking hopeless, now...

We need someone from this board to do it

Stop up bitch ass faggots

Sounds goo to me. I would like to have a friend...

Seriously.. wtf happened to him?
How do you do a complete 180 on your Beliefs? How the fuck does he think doing this will get him Re-elected? The whole reason he got in was His avant garde ideas.
Should be interesting to hear what Bannon has to say at the Weekend.
As for who you're going to choose in 3 Years I have no clue. This isn't helping my declining faith in The West uncucking itself. Looking into moving to Japan.

You do know his voting record is freely available?

Yes, which allows us to see that he was one of the few left-leaning senators to vote for Rand's Audit the Fed bill.

thehill.com/policy/finance/265556-sanders-to-back-audit-the-fed-bill

Let's archive unvis.it/thehill.com/policy/finance/265556-sanders-to-back-audit-the-fed-bill

Cheers Norwaybro