Last Game

>the last chapters are starting
THEY NEVER EVEN FUCKING KISSED

I'm glad it's ending. It's devolved into nothing but clichés and misunderstandings.

It used to be one of my favorite shoujo but holy fuck the cockblocking is on a whole other level

Maid-sama ending incoming hard and fast

A lot of people who normally don't enjoy shoujo really liked Last Game, or at least this was the case the last time I read it which has to be a few years now. Still don't understand because it was pretty generic.

It used to be good.

I read a few chapters when the scanlation was just starting and put it on hold until there was more to read. It seemed cute. Shame to hear it went down the endless cockblocking route.

It had been pretty good until Kujou met the family 4~ chapters ago. It's been formulaic and standard since, which is pretty disappointing. Was worth reading to that point at least.

Shoujo manga thread? Is it ok I add some recommendations here?

Or talk about recent things you'd like to. Most of these threads turn out that way.

Do you have anything that's fairly recent and seems to have regular releases?

I haven't really read anything since 2013.

Well, hopefully the group gets back to this series that was just introduced with 2 translated chapters about a month ago.

Best shoujo/Josei I know of are Chihayafuru and Skip Beat, neither of which are regular. Bitter Virgin, Emma and Koe no Katachi are all done and good reads.

>Koe no Katachi

I wonder if anyone remembers Fushigi Yuugi

>7 Seeds hasn't updated in 2 1/2 months

I read the sample chapter in shojo beat and never picked it up because I hated the MC

user, it is one of the best shoujo manga.
> The feels when you realize that there will never be a good shoujo fantasy on the equal level of Twelve Kingdoms.

Reading KnK along with Sup Forums was quite a ride. thaifag really deserves props for all the work he did until crunchyroll picked it up. Plus, they said recent good manga (even if KnK is probably more for shonen than shoujo).

The Prince character is a Stalker. That's it

The fact that the English translations are shit for that series is a real tragedy. I would say that Basara is quite close to Twelve Kingdoms though.

I've either read or watched all of those. But speaking of Koe no Katachi, I never got around to finishing it. Oh well. I just wish more groups were dedicated to translating generic Betsuma manga.

Is that still not finished yet? Jesus christ, it's been YEARS since I've read 7 Seeds, but the point where I left off felt like it was getting ready for the conclusion. At this point I need to reread it if I have any intention of ever catching up.

I'll make a thread when it finishes unless Semimaru wins the Natsub owl which is incredibly likely

Barajou no Kiss is finished.
It's reverse harem but the frontrunner is clear from beginning to end.

If you're willing to read WNs, Kenkyo Kenjitsu is pretty good (along with anything on oniichanyamete).

>bait and switch the manga

This whole time I was played for a fool

I bet they will have sex on the first night they get together. It just has to happen right?

>O-Okay Kujou I'm going to put it in now
>pans away
>S-SURPRISE IT'S A KITTEN