Sweden has no responsibility taking care of third world refugees

>Sweden has no responsibility taking care of third world refugees
>BUT WHAT ABOUT THE WEAPONS WE SELL BRO? MUH BOFORS!

What is the best counter to this shit argument?

Other urls found in this thread:

sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=103&artikel=6770056
youtube.com/watch?v=CxrSYO9N7AY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>KUKD
>cucked
>"kuk" in Swedish is "cock"

impressive. very nice

Krukmakeri. Vi är ett jävla skämt.

That's not the usual argument.
The excuse is most commonly "humanism" but you can easily debunk that claim by stating the fact that mudslimes aren't human.

Hello fellow Swedes

But if we help them by extracting (hopefully) capable people from their populace their countries are never gonna improve. We'll get rapefugees forever.
That people don't understands this shakes my jimbobs to no end.

The fact that we have a crime surge and police crisis?
Shootings, murder attempts, lawless zones, grenade attacks.

There was a debate on radio p1 a few days go where a göteborg journalist had published findings that rape cases aren't even investigated because the police have to focus on murders.
Even some of the shootings aren't investigated in the slums because they know nobody will talk and they can't solve them.

Ironic how the feminist policies and self proclaimed feminist government is anything BUT feminist.

All girls in school class of kids were genital mutilated.

And like they pointed out on p1 girls who are normally not so keen on reporting rapes because of social stigma and basically the whole world will know now definitely won't report them because the cops don't care to investigate even 6 months after.

The host of the debate asked the police rep if they can understand that people take the law into their own hands, esp when they know the perp and can point them out but the cops do nothing.

Sweden is collapsing into a shitty east euro state but instead of drunken mongols it'll be full of niggers and arabs.

Also Islam is literally the most organized anti-feminist organisation on the planet.

Then you can hit them with the demographics pill. ANd how they'll be forced to wear a hijab or be harassed.

Greets from Swedistan!
sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=103&artikel=6770056

>More shootings in Sweden than in many other countries

Researchers can now show after carrying out the biggest study on the matter.

Relative to the population, four to five times as many fatalities in Sweden as in Norway and Germany occur, reports a recent research report.

Sweden is rather in parity with southern Italy, says Joakim Sturup, criminologist and one of the researchers behind the study.

"When we speak with police and research colleagues abroad, finding a counterpart in other countries is difficult," he told P4 Malmöhus.

Now he and his colleagues are working to drill deeper into the question why.

The researchers can already find that the serious violence has gone down in the ages and that it has moved from the mc-gang environment to the outskirts of the metropolitan areas.

But what, in these groups, causes the violence to be escalating, they can not answer at the moment.

"We do not know if there is an increased occurrence of illegal weapons in these environments or if there is a tendency to use the weapons more quickly. But something has happened, says Joakim Sturup to P4 Malmöhus.

Malmö is the city in Sweden that has had the biggest problem with shootings of our three big cities in relation to its population.

Man Gerell, a criminologist at Malmö University, says that only in recent weeks there have been several people in Malmö who have been shot.

Footnote: In a previous version of the text, it was incorrect that the number of shootings in Sweden are on par with the occurrence in Mexico. This comparison concerned the use of hand grenades in the two countries and has thus been discontinued.

youtube.com/watch?v=CxrSYO9N7AY

Well, all jokes aside, I agree with you. Also, we should help them in their own countries. I'd gladly have that portion of my taxes that would normally go to gibs, go to helping them build a sustainable economy in their on countries, so that they would have no legitimate reason to stay. (being """"""refugees"""""" and all)

I saw the documentary about Biskopsgården (culturally enriched part of Gothenburg) and it went on and on about how terrible life there was. Why didn't the police do more? Wht wasn't there more money for dem programs to help these youths that din du nuffin?
That the elephant in the room was never mentioned brought my piss to a boil. The simple fact that the area went to shit as soon as non-contributing foreigners that have no business being here started living there. But I guess pattern recognition is racist.
Janne Josefsson is a cuck.

SD+M 2018 please?

It truly is a mystery, whatever could it be that made these things start to happen after the third world moved in?
Really fires up those synapses.

>5 Swedes talking to each other mostly in English

top jej

he's a centrist and actually surprises me sometimes. Uppdrag Granskning did a great episode called "Den svenske terroristen". Must watch and send to all you know.

In his summer radio talk he took the alt-lite/centrist stance which is all you can ask for in a guy like that. He's ok in my book.

>M
lol, never, complete traitors.

I can't even decide if I should put my vote in for SD since all they do is cuck lately. NMR seem the only choice to prove a point.

Really yiddles my yarmulke

Really mesmerizes my menorah

Really diddles my dreidel

rules of the board hombrero. Also VPN

Why specifically look for arguments to suit your worldview instead of vice versa?

You're being intellectually dishonest.

Prata Svenska eller dra åt helvete flaggLARPare

Övergångsparti, vi behöver en regeringsperiod med SD för att kunna lyfta fram nya partier som kan ersätta sjuklövern i riksdagen. Starkare åsikter måste få spelrum och vi kan inte ha det om vi låter skit fortsätta som nu.

sounds like we need to step up our game and sell them weapons that get the job done.

Hey New Swede here any Nordic couples need a hung black bull??

If they didn't want them, they wouldn't buy them. Nothing wrong with free trade, right?

Värre en att rösta fi du kastar den i sjön.
Fast svensk politik är ju redan i skiten

You deserve all of it and there is nothing you can do about it

in what way is FI a better choice? Faster collapse? lol