HURRICANE JOSE NOW ON TRACK FOR NYC

HURRICANE JOSE NOW ON TRACK FOR NYC

HAPPENING NEXT TUESDAY

>its fucking nothing but lets spend two weeks of spamming general threads about a rain storm with light wind

Why are you beinh such a cuck?

GET HYPE

You're a cuck to the MSM that feast off hyping up non-stories to keep retards like you distracted while the government shoves a knife into your spine and legalizes more spics. Go ahead spam these shit threads Sup Forums is dead anyways.

The only happening is Trump confirming himself as a undercover democrat.

Yeah. WTF is up with that?

After irma fake hype....no way.
Fuckoff you tit

It's appropriate that it is called Jose... Now "Jose" can ruin Trump's home like "Jose" ruined ours

I was trying to warn you guys during the election.

He has always been a democrat.

He knew exactly what conservatives wanted to hear and manipulated himself into the presidency.

Another Hurricane? and it is named Jose, Jesus

so what? donald trump is fuckin prez and it's hillarious. i don't care if he goes full bernie sanders, it was worth all the salt.

anyone but hillary

I think he is secretly Hispanic and black too but no BBC just LWC

hilarious*

It like the memes are writing themselves

imagine if it sucked up the WTC

and nothing of value was lost

Interestingly, Irma's circulation is what's going to steer Jose into the east coast. They've been working in tandem this whole time

Look fucker, everyone here got cucked by the last one. So call it a happening only when IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING.

Tropical Depression Jose kek

Good. Hope it throws Liberty Island into Trump Tower.

Irma an heroed over Cuba. There are no mountainous islands in the way this time, only steamy gulf stream waters

Fpbp.

This thread with forever be a circle jerk about "it might happen in an alternate universe".

Hurricane general threads plz go.

>fuck everything that's going wrong in the world, pay attention to this shitty storm! Get hyped up!
>What? You don't want to? You're a fucking cuck!
Yeahhhhh, I'm not sure this is how it works. Go to reddit and instead and make posts about how awesome this hurricane is, I'm sure that your fellow anarchists would love to see all the damage this hurricane will do.

Shut up and post spaghetti models