You shitlords can't debate this

You shitlords can't debate this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_fascism
youtube.com/watch?v=ATFyBRhCQvw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radical_centrism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why the fuck is Peter "imaginary girlfriend" Coffin blue ticked? The only thing he's relevant for is being a pathetic beta pussy and embarrassing himself on the internet.

>people shouldn't be allowed to have political opinions
Gee, how could they ever lose the election?

How the fuck can you be a radical and a centrist?

>we are going to turn centrists who does kind of agree with us on SOME topics against us
>who would make friends when you can make enemies
>21st century centrism is now considered literally right wing
>proving hegel was right all along

Did you not see his, "Bait," image?

What's to debate?
That Hook is impossible to set.
It's terrible bait.

I have absolutely no idea what that graph is supposed to convey. And I have an ultra high IQ from living in a city with all the other Hillary voters.

Radical centrism isn't a political position, it's literally the "I capitulate to whatever my leftist masters say while being willing to the be the first they send to the gulags" position. Like libertarianism.

When you acknowledge it as a political theory, you already have failed.

How the fuck is far right less right than regular conservatives?

being centrist doesnt mean you are ambivalent or indifferent you twerp. a centrist can be radical just as easily as a left or right retard could.

Will you fucking faggots stop this unbelievably childish bickering? Mass, instant media of all forms is ruining our country. We argue and argue and argue and argue about fucking nothing, constantly, dividing our nation over tiny meaningless shit 24/7. We virtue signal from both sides and at the end of the day agree on 90% of topics but only focus on the 10% we differ on, but vciously hate eachother because of i. You people need to wake the fuck up now before it is too late. Find common ground. Compromise. Focus on the things we do agree on, and strengthen those things. Our country is bleeding. Don't make it worst, the strain of division is only making the wound open larger.

FTFY

Rebrand it into "kick yourself into nuts" theory

Circle hooks set themselves with the weight of the line.

This. The fact that most idiots identify their political party as an "us vs them" mentality is retarded, on both sides. Grow up, we all don't have to be pink haired hipster liberals OR gun toting autistic racist rednecks. Some of us legitimately don't care about the majority of the "issues" you guys press so heavily.
Have a gun, have an abortion, have marijuana it doesn't fucking matter you clowns. Some whore getting an abortion doesn't effect you in anyway except it hurts your feelings. Some dude carrying a gun doesn't hurt you, it just "scares" you.

Definition of a centrist: having moderate political views or policies.

you don't understand what the word centrist means

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

well that just confirms that leftwing politics is nothing but a wet dream to a minority of insane people. where as rightwing can actually works with normal people and their ideals. the leftie said it himself. wtf i love rightwing now

Peter coffin?
I thought he got cucked to death.
Well his comedy is still shit.

Centrists cuck to far left more then the right it's easier. And far left politics rarely Hurt fee fees, it's all love and acceptance to the point of madness

There were a few flaws with your meme, OP. Fixed it for you.

You're right.
I can't debate it because I don't get it.

>fishook

Yeah, it's pretty crazy how the magic works. When the gurus said that we'd be destroyed from within I didn't believe them

that's not how fish hooks look like imbecile

Everything old is new again I guess
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_fascism

>muh horse shoe theory
>muh fish hook theory

Now that's spicy

you can be really violent about your moderate views like the Buddhist killing muslims, nothing extremist about their views only their reaction

Kill the jews first then the niggers.

Ever been so fucked up in the head you make a drawing of it and call it an "effect" to justify it?

What exactly is the x-axis suppose to represent? Or is it saying the moderate right is more right-leaning than the far right? Which doesn't make any sense at all.

>flip image
>suddenly far right is best

This is too good

>muh horseshoe
>muh fish hook.
>not knowing that the political spectrum is really a mobius strip.

The more things change the more they remain the same.

*Unzips*

Well, since nobody bothered to post the video: youtube.com/watch?v=ATFyBRhCQvw

3deep

>approx 1.585D
Something even the Jews can't corrupt.

>Fish hook

This isn't even bait.
It's noodling.

What does this even say? That as you go more right you end up centrist?

Watch the fucking video, you god damned retarded kikes. Holy shit I will never comprehend this willful retardation 98% of the internet seems to have where they just mindlessly comment on shit without even knowing what the fuck they're talking about.

>demand free stuff
Daca recipient here. I can tell you that's a crock of fucking shit. I pay 12k in taxes a year and haven't received a single free thing. Stupid fucking cunt has no idea what she's talking about.

>radicals I don't like shouldn't have a platform nor should they exist
>I'm a radical leftist anticapitalist feminist buzzword radical buzzword buzzword
This logic,it make me want to kill niggers for the kkk with my akkk47

>demand free stuff
Dropped. Anyone who memes this hard is too stupid to debate politics. Go back to watching Bill O'Reilly on the VHS recordings of him you dutifully made.

No you can't thats extreme if your a centrist you are usually a-political and will never resort to extreme measures to enforce anything.

>t. rural and suburban retard

>Something even the Jews can't corrupt
If you can enjoy it
They can corrupt it

Centrism is about making up your own mind about what you are for or against and not being a mindless drone following a specific political ideology. It's just picking out what suits them from the right and the left.

JEANIUS

Needs a Harry Potter reference.

I don't get it

centrist doesnt mean you're apolitical!
it means you balance in the middle on the political spectrum, and radical centrism, although sounds like a lolzy paradox meme, is true. You can support central politics to the point that you will blindly defend it, use force to attain this idea, be ideological in nature

Its like athiesm and religion, both different sides of the religious spectrum, but agnosticism (Mind not made up) could be radical (although more unlikely) in that they would attempt to destroy their opponents, or be unreasonable towards debate on the subject.

Centrists are the most absolute normalfaggots,there is no radical centrist they are to put it simply defwnders of the sistem,because it feeds them,basically lemmings pic related.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radical_centrism

I mean theres a whole fucking wikipedia page on this shit

and dont reply with "Hurr wikipedia isnt reliable, so instead i read nothing derp!"

Imagine having an ideology ao fragile a centrist debate will pull everyone towards its opposite.

Horseshoe is more appropriate faggot

>people that have actual goals in mind, go against the status quo and want to accomplish things politically by identifying with a group are just mindless sheeple.
>us centrists who think for ourselves, by staying within the bounds of what we are told is acceptable to think are the real intellectuals

LOL EXACTLY!
Summed up perfectly right here guys and girls

if a radical lefist and nationalist are engaged in a debate, and someone who supports a more neutral central political ideal draws people towards the right, it means the left is so irashionale that they are not met in the middle of the far right by centrism, but centrism becomes inherently more right winged, as the far left redefine the entire spectrum by falling off it on the far left and instead sit there barking mad with purple hair and nose rings. Then of course "centrism be racis" or "hurrr when good men do nothing that is when evil prevails"
Thats such a far leftist quote that i hate, that basically says unless you are radicalized and able to mobilize with a cause, then you are supporting the enemy, usually always exclusively used in holocaust blockbuster Speilberg movies and by other retarded leftists.

>Your ancestors did it.

THERE WAS NO COUNTRY HERE TO BEGIN WITH UNTIL OUR ANCESTORS SETTLED IT AND MADE IT A COUNTRY.

That's not a fucking theory, it's a meme.

>Some of us legitimately don't care about the majority of the "issues" you guys press so heavily.
>Have a gun, have an abortion, have marijuana it doesn't fucking matter you clowns. Some whore getting an abortion doesn't effect you in anyway except it hurts your feelings. Some dude carrying a gun doesn't hurt you, it just "scares" you.
Sounds like you care a great deal.

centrism=nuetrality

Sure, my centrist view agrees with what you post just to avoid wasting anymore time. Political discussion is useless to centrists because they serve no value.

>haven't received a single free thing
You haven't used the free roads, the free schooling, or the subsidized colleges?

your premise assumes that picking and choosing is the most rational position and that what a country needs is de facto somewhere in the middle. there's no reason to split the difference, something is either a good idea or not, will have good outcomes or not, and the likelihood of the best outcomes being 50/50 100% in the middle is just as unlikely as every answer being on the far right or left. also you fail to acknowledge that a primary difference between left and right is prioritization of resources, you cant split that difference.

>debate it
nigga i dont even understand it

>by staying within the bounds of what we are told is acceptable to think are the real intellectuals
Nice projection,
>100% in the middle is just as unlikely as every answer being on the far right or left.

You do realize that barely any centrists are bang in the middle right?
Most of them, as I said, pick the policies of certain ideologies which in a way cancel themselves out leaving you at 0 AKA the centre.

Radical common sense.

>You shitlords can't debate this

You can't debate retardation, it is simply a thing you mock... Like communism!

this is the true compass

So the right is more to the right than the far right?

They don't like God so they shoved crucifixes up their asses.

>God literally fucked them up the ass

Hmm kinda seems like God won this round.

I don't fucking understand what this image is trying to convey. Maybe I'm too retarded

did you hear this guy talk and see him function outside of his cave? holy shit!

I wonder if they also like shoving red tridents up their ass too

One of the simplest, but complex memes I've seen
9.5/10

Will a dragon dildo suffice ?

>le based black man le need reparations for le slaves that le came here legalle

Leftism is a slippery slope, sooner or later you end up being far right if you don't pull along.

This literally makes ZERO sense.

>hurr if you're not a fucking commie you're a nazi!!!

S A G E

this tbqh famalam

You go right
>Kids keep off mah lawn, or I'll call the gubermint cops
You go further right
>Kids keep off mah private roads or pay rent, else I'll shoot ya
You go way far right
>Nigger Kids keep off mah lawn or I'll call the gubermint gas van

by setting moral limits to the paradox of tolerance. the idea of the radical centrist is to live and let live unless of course violence or thievery is involved. an example would be believing that while the charleston torch bearing protestors were assholes they didnt deserve to get doxxed and certainly dnt deserve to be jailed. leftists or those who subscribe to the paradox of tolerance believe that any intolerance must be met with equal intolerance the problem is you risk ending up like pc principle beating up kids cause they said something stupid

You fucking dolt. Fascism--REAL Giovanni Gentile-style Fascism--IS radical centrism.

Even better. Circle hooks are for "catch and release".

You cant but you can be a radical moderate. Trying to dissuade people from action by participating in group think about how innaction is the only action that is accepted.
Juat wait for a moderate to kill a nazi LARPer because of optics and you will understand what I mean.

>Le 1-dimensional politics meme

Anyone who doesn't want to be a slave of the globalists is a Nazi

this is correct,

anything that is not entirely left will pull the conversation to the right.

congratulations genius

Straya always bringing the bants.

This is true but there are too many different cultures and races here for America to ever have one common goal again. The political spectrum is also so fucked up it's at the point where to have any effect on anything you have to be either far left or far right. Were probably never gonna get it together at this rate. All our representatives are fucking shills anyway.

wtf average is 64? cognitively impaired is considered 70. clearly they dont have a functioning society if they believe bald heads contain gold this is so fucked

Basically anyone who doesn't believe what I do should be silenced.