Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 174 Spoilers

Some spoiler pages are out.

coolest midget

Rescue Meliodas arc when?

This reminds me of that one Dragonball scene.

I'm glad he can't solo every single commandment even with his full power.

>Next chapter is called "to the loved Meliodas"
Oh boy.

this manga is so stupid now

RIP Elizabeth. They gon trade her for Meliodas's life

why not?its popular in fairytail

Mel's gonna be kill for a while probably. This felt like a huge death flag after all.

how the fuck is anyone supposed to get anything permanent done with thou-shalt-not-kill thing floating around?

They're not killing him though. They're breaking him.

>the zabuza

> that fucking crispy merascylla still just floating there

Maybe now that Meliodas is getting blown the fuck out everyone will get some stupid power-up and stop being nothing but jobbers and glorified cheerleaders.

Go back to your boku no shit academia thread then.

>threads daily
>nnt thread dead on release

You sound jealous

>survives the onslaught of commandments

neato

You know, I love NnT and BNHA like every other one does it. But it's clearly that you don't know how big is NnT compared to BNHA on elevenland, the place that matters, and not fucking Sup Forums. So shut up, and learn more.

Does NnT top the sales chart like BNHA? Why dont you stop pulling facts out of your ass and pull that stick out instead.

>Does NnT top the sales chart like BNHA?
This is bait.

Trying to bait me into grabbing the facts for your lazy ass? Please, i'm a nice user and don't want to embarass you further

Her expression is killing me

Not him, but NnT has had like twice number of the first week sales of Hero Academia ever since its anime aired.

And where is it now?

HE JUST DOESNT GIVE A FUCK

>doesnt have an arm

>arm suddenly reappears

was nakaba drunk

You act like he can't just reattach that shit

Breaks 300k at about 4 days. Recent volumes seem to stay around 610k after a month, but volume 20 sold less.

You know that BNHA is not even in the top ten chart of best selling manga of 2015 right? You are not that stupid, right user?

He can heal and this is just 5 pages out of the normal 20. Are you drunk user?

They're going to use that "demons can heal but the damage sustained remains" thing against him aren't they?

Exactly.

You would bring up the past. You know we're in 2016 right?

My top concern is that Mel's eyes aren't in full demon mode anymore

He gon' git gib unless Gilfrosty or Merlin teleport him out, because them coming in would ended in predictably disaster

Teleporting out isn't the best option too, the commandments can literally jump from there to the group

I can't really see where Nakaba is going here, which is great.

The fact that the 10-1C are essentially unbeatable in a group, can sense Sin-level powers across the country, and fly there in minutes leaves me scratching my head.

We've gone from 40% of the Commandments being all but confirmed kills to virtually confirmed apocalypse in the span of like 3 chapters.

Plot twist : Mel ended up beating them all single-handedly (pun not intended)

Serious plot twist : The Sins plus other relevant characters enter the scene and managed to fight the commandments on equal ground for some bullshit reason

Elizabeth twist : God/Goddess/Angelic race/heaven stuff intervenes

NAKABAAA tier : Mel's been charging revenge counter the whole time, wiped everything out, manga ends