White Awakening When?

I think as we become a smaller and smaller group, whites will inevitably wake up and become a racial bloc. How can we help to ensure that it happens more quickly and more smoothly? Thanks

>inb4 retarded blackpill poasts
fugoff

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/10/02/the-jewish-origins-of-the-open-borders-movement/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

this is a repasta isn't it?

We have to convince people about the truth of the Holohoax.

Once people realize that the Nazis were a proud and honorable people, they will wake up and realize instead of spreading gas, we've been spreading thieving Jews.

totally disagree, the holocaust matters as much or as little as any historical event.

What if every word about the mainstream holocaust narrative were true? Would that change your support for our people? We need to be pro-white because we love our people, not because "muh WW2 revisionism". Ffs

People died in camps left over from the German advance into Russia.

also ffs if people don't think Nazis were evil doesn't mean they will automatically start caring about their people, this is such a silly narrative

Spread ye the knowledge of the Kalergi Plan.

And Barbara Spectre.

And the international jew.

theoccidentalobserver.net/2016/10/02/the-jewish-origins-of-the-open-borders-movement/

I agree. But the idea that if revisionism becomes accepted it will automatically uncuck white minds is silly. We need to support our people, no matter how many people Hitler killed or didn't kill.

the idea that white racial consciousness will automatically blossom if somehow the JQ is understood is just a lot of nonsense.

It's a superstitious idea. People can understand the JQ and hate kikes and not think white nationalism is important. We need to stop thinking that everything to do with being white is auto-connected to kikes.

It's like you can't even think about white people without a kneejerk "THE JEWS" thought coming to your head. Also Kalergi was not Jewish, at all. Jews are a problem, but for fuck's sake this is just kind of stupid.

It was millions of people. The idea was to keep control over eastern Europe which meant imprisoning any likely dissidents or obvious dissidents.

This is an idea reused by the Soviets onto the west to begin their own subjugation, they began with female gen x by infiltrating high schools during the McCarthy era. These people took careers and became researchers, bureaucrats and teachers, teachers who taught our current women the same way.

You are wrong if you think the Jews or Jewish rabbis are behind our current problem.

Nothing. Understand that, in the cases of many civil wars, people do not go to war with their neighbors, their co-workers, their local shop owners, or any other people over -just- race. It has to be more. In today's world, you have being distracted by things like mass media and the internet, and are constantly kept in a perpetual state of sensory overload, however unconscious they may be of it.

Currently things are becoming heated in the U.S, at the hands of racial identitarians like BLM, Alt-Right, and just about everything in-between. But very few people have actually been hurt or killed, rather there's been a few injuries and 1 accidental death.
In Europe there have been many more deaths, and they have been mostly at the hands of foreigners; invaders attacking the native populous. The average European is at much greater risk of being harmed by a non-European, of any ethnicity.

What is important to know is this: people do not go to war until THEIR daily lives are in peril. When the average European, American, Australian, and Canadian all realize that they can no longer walk the streets they once knew without fear of harm or even death, that is when they will "wake up", but not before. Until then this 'ethnic miorities', no matter how violent, no matter how much they take, will never be seen as the enemy, they will always be seen as -insert victim card-. But of course, just as in the example of the Boers, it is very much a possibility that this great "awakening" will not happen until nothing can be done about. And false flags don't work anymore. Most normies have woken up to that game.

For now, just enjoy the relative peace that this world falsely offers; live your life in relative peace, much like implies.

women never care about their race or their heritage or their nationality... as a black man in germany, i can tell you, that white women and teens are give a fuck about the colour of the skin of their partner, but it has to be something other than white
in clubs i get all the attention by college student girls and even older women, i see the same thing with arab men, they get all the pussy in germany
your race is a joke, just let us bbc's end it for you and surrender your women to us, they will come to us to cum on us

WHITE PEOPLE PLEASE WAKE UP

this

We need global white unity and consciousness. We are brothers against the non-western world and people who want to take everything we've built.

You still have cucks in South Africa.

Also, one of the biggest cucks I know is a fucking Rhodesian. Really makes you think.

>soon

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

The US is fucked beyond repair. Not going to sit here and become a minority in my own country. I plan on moving to Estonia in a few months. Went there last year and had a great time even though I don't know the language or the people. I've lived in Jew York my whole and it was the first time I've ever been in a white majority. I recommend the people reading this do the same. Doesn't have to be to Estonia, just get out of America. 81% of US tax payers are white. We are funding for our own country's demise. Get out now before it gets worse.

Soon brothers, very soon.

Just give it time, the great culling is upon us. Worshipping NatSoc and Hitler will not help even if its true. Just wait for the economic collapse and our eventual demographic shift. Its way to late to save most of the western countries, but we will rebuild.

you're half right, waiting for the collapse also BS

we need to get together IRL with other pro-whites and form networks and community. That's what we need to do to help create the sparks for the great awakening.

Don't wait, act now.

With going full 1488 the cycle will just repeat itself in another 250 years

it could sometimes be a Christian thing, some of them are hyperreligious so judging other groups is "sinful"

depends, lots of very racially aware Rhodesians and white S.Afrikans.

Without*

Roll for the awakening of the europeans