What's wrong with Eastern Europe????

What's wrong with Eastern Europe????

It's been 26 years since communism and they still lack the qualities of the Western world.

ESPECIALLY talking about Russia

all of the stats you posted are wrong/outdated
sage

Slav detected

Thank God I'm not

the (((qualities)))

You have no qualities

Yes you are, pro-slav subhuman

Better this than 56% white.

>Dat Polish and Portuguese abortion rate
Noice

>2010
>2007
>2006
>2004

>It's been 26 years since communism and they still lack the qualities of the Western world.

THAT'S how bad communism is.

26 years is jackshit.

Slavshit larping as a finn

Estonians aren't behind the HIV epidemic. Russians are the only ones who abuse hard drugs (fentanyl) so naturally they transmit HIV through their needles to other Russians.

The Russians here are of a worse stock than the Russians in actual Russia. We mostly have steppe nomad Asiatic half-breeds instead of the proper northern Finno-Ugric stock.

I do agree that slavs are the pinnacle of degeneracy.

>It's been 26 years since communism and they still lack the qualities of the Western world.
Because it's excessively difficult to completely replace shit-awful commie era infrastructure, industries, education system, legal system (or lack of), govt, etc. in under three decades?

And you are one

poles go to czech to get aborted, lmao

Restoring our economy is just as hard as restoring whiteness in United States and the enemies are the same. Let this sink in your happy mealâ„¢ mind.

I was going to ask, what the fuck's going on in your country, I'm glad it's not natives you guys seem pretty cool.

You cant change mentality in 26 years

This is the point.
Russia is not an ethno-state they are prolly 56% european aswell

>mentality

Genes you mean?

when all western countries will become niggers we'll have our 3rd world war. And we'll see who'll lose ...

????