Other urls found in this thread:

saucenao.com/search.php?db=999&url=https://i.imgur.com/0FaWfag.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

4d chess

>saucenao
>no results

Source?

masturbation

Swimming. It's basicly the best since you train almost every part of the mody at once but it doesn't tear on the body like weights and gymming easely does.

This is NTR isn't it?

Where's it from lad?

saucenao.com/search.php?db=999&url=https://i.imgur.com/0FaWfag.jpg

I think it's just a problem on your end buddy

I think this is by ulritch. Not in sadpanda tho

thanks m80

[Ulrich] Wild Pitch

Anyone who counter signals playing sports is a neet faggot and an embarrassment

I rock climb but I'm not sure that's a sport.

Football (soccer), innebandy and swimming.

>fakku shit

Sometimes I play NHL

Isn't that just field hockey?

Karate/Hapkido

>playing sports

Normalfags need to git out.

>Fakku

>No rugger master race participants
Rugby is the true sport of masculine gentlemen.

>not long range shooting sports

Its like you people cant even into rooftops

>[Ulrich] Wild Pitch
Thanks for the source.

>Long range shooting sports
Not quite user, but I'm close.

Seems similar, I call it innebandy in Sweden. Bandý here. A type of floor ball/floor hockey sport.

worse
>ey bby long time no c wan sum fuk?
my dick as well as my soul deserve better

If it is, I demand a link. NOW.

In the states it's basically an exclusive women's sport. But I've seen the euro men play it in the olympics and sheeit

I still like niggerjewball, more specifically Football. Also I like the buccaneers, and have for 20 years...I'm a bit of a masochist

this!

waaaa I have a problem with HD professionally translated Hentai

Vanilla+Tomboy best combo.

vanilla with a dumb story like this guy said Vanilla is the best anyway if you disagree then you are a subhuman that needs to be shot

Also OP is gon get banned

yes I do, if that entails it not being available for free

o fug it's vanilla ABORT ABORT

track&field

Of course the fucking leaf doesn't like vanilla
gas yourself cucknadian

Weird, It's dominated by men in Europe. Haven't even seen a woman play it desu.

Only the best one in the world

Get fucked cucknadian

Squash, Soccer and Hockey

Those were really was some nice posts, anons. Unfortunately, I can’t be bothered to dignify them. Why, you may ask? Well, I must inform you that in the span of glancing at your posts, I have ejaculated about five times to a rather enthralling hentai called ‘Emergence’. The way the hentai depicts the gradual process of a virgin becoming a cum dumpster really made me erect. Hell, I haven’t gotten that aroused since Anton Yelchin’s death. Anyways, this girl gets raped by her drunk father and has sex with all the boys at school. Now, these parts were perfectly fappable, but the real fun starts when she gets bullied and ostracised from her class. Her downward spiral of drugs and prostitution eventually leads to her becoming a mere shadow of a human being. In her last dying moments as a pregnant prostitute, she dreams of a future with her (would be) daughter. Instead of getting to live that future, she dies alone in a cold room. I swear that last scene will always bring me to ecstasy. Now, if you really want to get my attention, you must commit yourselves to reading such refined works as I do. Only then can I consider you as my intellectual equals.