ITT: Characters that remind you of yourself

For me it's Guts - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

Gutts intelligent? Hm I read Berserk 3 times and he didn't give me that impression at all.
Well he isn't dumb per say. He just does the thing that seem best to him at any given moment. Doesn't really think it through.

Guts isn't that intelligent really. I wouldn't call him nihilistic either. And he's way to depressed to have any sense of humor.
Sorry user, your shitposting isn't accurate enough for my tastes.

For me it's Shinji - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

No, his sense of humor is definitely wicked. Think back to when he's laughing at the Count in Black Swordsman.

However, you probably couldn't get a person less nihilistic than Guts. He literally comes back from hell just to spend the rest of his life clinging onto an almost nonexistent chance of revenge. Doesn't sound aimless to me.

Misaki. I similarly have BPD and can only be around people who are in a worse state than me because I get bitter and paranoid otherwise.

Is it summer already?

literally me

Guts reminds me of myself because
i was raped by a wise magical negro

He really reminds me of my wife 'cause he was blacked

Umaru is literally me

Just here to check those 5's

literally me

chivalrous, great cook, decent martial artist, and chain smoker

Leatherman. Intelligent, Nihilistic with a wicked sense of humor

>intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor
he has none of those qualities

he's a brute, the embodiment of determination, and never jokes around

>this scene in particular but the rest checks out too

I live to fuck with your maymays

>never jokes around
Are you fucking retarded?

Oh, you want to know who's me? Who's *just* *like* *me*?

Allow me to introduce you to Shiba Tatsuya, the deustagonist of noted Japanese literary work 'The Irregular in Magic High School'. For those who don't know about Tatsuya, allow me to enlighten you (spoilers ahead):

>He's the real heir to one of the most secretly powerful families in Japan. But he changes his name to blend with the common folk just so he can keep it real.
>He's a weed who mows down blooms just because he doesn't like the cut of their jib.
>He's a master inventor/physicist/engineer, but chooses to publish anonymously because the Nobel Prize would bore him.
>He can wipe out the entire countries with minor preparation but is still respectful of his superior officers.
>When a woman dances with him, her life is complete and if there's a second dance, she's likely to end up pregnant with triplets by the end of the song -- siblings are not exempt.
>He can directly convert matter to energy and fuck you the mc^2 up.
>He knows more ninjitsu than every Kishimoto character combined.
>If he could cry, his tears would be 1959 Dom Pérignon Rosé.

Okay, got all of that? Do you get my drift? Are you sure? If so, look behind Tatsuya's left arm. See that guy shamelessly browsing the fashion mags in a sad attempt to get it together?

That's me.

it really is sad that the best point in guts' life was in the middle of the biggest human war

>ITT: Characters that remind you of yourself
>For me it's Guts - intelligent, BLACKED, and with a wicked sense of humor

What's jumpin' chick

blacked swordsman

I'm surprised people don't use him more often.