We lost Based James today

We lost Based James today

Press F to pay respect bros

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-contradicts-democrats-says-no-deal-on-‘dreamers’-has-been-made/ar-AArUzDE?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp
jpost.com/US-Elections/US-Jews-contribute-half-of-all-donations-to-the-Democratic-party-468774
youtube.com/watch?v=xjWeUWwAnl0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's not wrong.

RINOs are everywhere

He's a fucking shill then if he cant understand trumps grand strategy at play. This is a brilliant move to buy political capital

We didn't lose anyone. He's right.

Literally a fuckin cult

cultist

4-4D c-chess

What would a nonliteral cult be? Or did you just add a word to feign an extra .25 iq points?

BLACKPILLED WOODS

How does it feel being in a retard cult?

>Trump Contradicts Democrats, Says No Deal on ‘Dreamers’ Has Been Made

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-contradicts-democrats-says-no-deal-on-‘dreamers’-has-been-made/ar-AArUzDE?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

(((Democrats)))

Did you even read his twitter feed today?

Wew.

A metaphorical cult would be a group of friends that stick together very closely

Jezebel and other articles are trying to character assassinate him and posting a text conversation as "proof" he tried to pickup a 16 year old, how delusional and vain to you have to be to pretend some actor would stoop so low to pickup a fat sjw bimbo at a diner?
apparently this counts as "owning" james woods

>brilliant move to buy political capital
... was suicide for Republicans according to Trump in 2013.

Say hi to your boss Mr Kushner, Cadre minion.

No hes telling the truth, republicans are spineless

>faking tweets to try and embarrass trump

>let's buy political capital when all the legislative houses are controlled by Republicans
If Trump let a black man breed his daughter and wife you'd say it's an ingenious strategy to steal the black vote from democrats

No, we lost Trump today.

He's telling the truth though
half of those republican fucks cant get on board which just makes the democrats win when they don't want shit to pass

Shut the fuck up retard.

Wtf are you talking about he's right you autist. Trump needs to stop being a little bitch and end DACA.

>back off on most of your plan, giving in on what the American people want
>its just 423423423 dimensional chess, lets see how it plays out
You know, Hillary supporters when she was Sec of State did the same fucking thing when she sold 1/3rd of our fucking uranium mines to Russia

Oh stfu already.
Trump could come out praising zionism and you'd call it brilliant.

>... was suicide for Republicans according to Trump in 2013.

DACA is for 800,000 people. Amnesty was wanted for 11,000,000 people.

Obviously even right wingers prefer 800,000 to 11,000,000.

exactly

Because the Democrats are run by JEWS.
Chuck Schumer - JEW
Debbie Wasserman-Schulz - JEW
Dianne Feinstein - JEW
Barbara Boxer - JEW

Why does everyone tip-toe around this?
jpost.com/US-Elections/US-Jews-contribute-half-of-all-donations-to-the-Democratic-party-468774

Jews are 2% of the population but donated BILLIONS to the Democrats.

wasn't that what we said about Kushner breeding Ivanka...

Stfu faggot. Either a shill or your head is way up your own ass

THIS

STAY FROSTY PEDES

But the 11 million are still fucking here.

that was pretty obvious when they failed multiple times in all of Trump's agenda.

But watch Jeff Flake getting re-elected

>But the 11 million are still fucking here.

But a lot are being deported and they wont be made legal.

I'll gladly trade 11 million for 800,000.

>Ensuring 6 million spics will completely eradicate White Populations near the border
>a good thing because "muh capital"
If Trump stabbed your mother in the heart you'd say it was a good thing because she could have had a heart attack in the future.

this is a brilliant move to buy political capital

but we can't let him get the nuclear codes

this
hey refer to

political capital is the new "fellow white people"

GRAND STRATEGY AT PLAY

Based James Woods is based.

Not sure if srs. Here's your (You)

Trump is far better than Shillary but a YUGE disappointment nonetheless.

I wouldn't call him a disappointment, he's basically everything I thought he would be

He's made like two bad decisions as far as I can tell and this is one of them, not bad for his first year.

Daca recipient here.
If I could, I genuinely would vote republican.
Lots of daca like me would, believe it or not.
We grew up here, and a lot of us have republican values especially the ones being in the conservative south.

Which one in the picture are you?

He's right though.

>chesscuckoldry

Americans are dumb as dog shit. They get it from their British roots. The British are also dumb as dog shit.

Not sure if shill or simply retarded....

Retard

He's blackmailed by the jewish shadow gov and you're a corny fucker who supports this shit because you care about based black man maga pepe memes and not policy

He's right though. God I wish every single cuck Republican was swinging from the rafters. not even that mad at Democrats for taking advantage of it, it's these traitor fucks who are "conservative". If Trump had had even an iota of support from the Republicans in Congress coming in I bet he wouldn't be pulling this shit and instead actually trying to get his original policy through.

My vision is far most negative.
He has backpedaled in working with Russia.
He has changed his position about Assad.
He is trumpeting against North Korea which is mainly a Korean and Japanese problem even if he said that the US should think about its own interest mainly. He even used Japan as an example for that.
How he turned sides easily about Charlottsville.
He is Israel best friend and easily peddles to Jewish interests and complains.
He is a neoliberal.

So all in all not looking good.

The nigger.

Trump was never a conservative. He ran as a Republican because he knew he could win as one.

ZERO amnesty

The grand strategy is to lose you repub shill

kek

>Chuck and Nancy, great people - I've spent time with them and we've dined together many times but great people, believe me

>EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS A SHILL
Go back to being a fucking democrat you faggot

You Trumpfags have become completely dilluded.
The reason why people supported him was becaused his promises fell within the ideological framework of what they wanted. He has moved outside of that framework into democrat territory, yet instead of criticizing him for it, you faggots just blindly follow him there.

Learn something from the second amendment. You don't settle, this is an all or nothing situation.

The delusion is real.

This is so stupid, the most important thing is no amnesty. Not for dreamers, not for visa overstays, and not for Shitty anchor babies. The wall should be the bargaining chip, it wouldn't even be that effective. Trade the wall so the dems think they won something and in return get no amnesty and increased deportation funding, and go after businesses that hire illegals. One illegal worker should be grounds for professional license loss for a year, further violations revoke license rights for life.

If we give them amnesty just to build a pretty fence that does nothing I'm going to be pissed.

Even bongs are not that dumb.
I blame puritanism and protestant (((ethics))) taken to the max and coupled with experiencing only civil war on their soil

North Korea is the only thing I agree with, personally. It's a problem that needs to be dealt with, both because it's destabilizing to the world (and therefor the US) and because it's a red herring tool for China to project their hegemony.

It needs to be removed from the table before it becomes a real threat, as it should have been taken care of in the late 50's when we had non-Military Industrial Complex leaders still in power.

haha look at all these replies
board is very sensitive today

Yes did you?

(((Democrats))) fucking kikes.

These young dreamers came here through no fault of their own haha right guys?

youtube.com/watch?v=xjWeUWwAnl0

jfc

This guy is only relevant today because Trump won. Who cares what this pedo thinks.

...Jesus, Jesus fucking Christ

>based Black guy
>democrats are the real racist, sexist, homophobic, etc.
>"""""redpills""""""

It's 4-d chess!!! I-I promise

Some of you are seriously delusional

totes bro

Pure coincidence you luciferian pedofiend infested retards

get lynched fag

>MUH 1488D UNDERWATER BACKGAMMON
>Cucks on his flagship campaign issues
_donald is that way

he means he using the word cult in a non-metaphorical sense you fucking retard

the based black man in the back row

I love /poldit/ and free Kekistan

You are not British and never will be. You are a nation of mutts and your overlords are only increasing your mongrelization. Accept your fate with dignity.

whatever you say paki
part and parcel
pay that TV liscence for miscegenation and islamization propaganda like a good goy

Imagine how much these nerds stink

EXTERMINATE THE PEDES

Shill detected.

Make no mistake pol senpai. Woods is (our) freakin guy but those roasties are less trustworthy than a cockroach. My bets are he got too close to (((them))) in Hollywood Jew LAnd and this slam piece is a cautionary warning to tow the line from the jewluminati or get blackballed.

We pay the TV license, you pay the cartel their protection money. Part and parcel of living in a Mexican colony.

SOCAL BROS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT

should. have. listened.

burn this shit to the ground

>american holocaust now

Senpai autocorrected to senpai

wtf...

this is the most jewy statement i've seen this morning. "political capital" lmamalaa0a0a0

kill yourself before the goyim get their hands on you

>Democrats still run the show
He means Jews.

People still believing in Trump or ever having believed in the words of a con man so heavily tied to Jewish interests, are beyond delusional, now into the mentally retarded territory. How's that wall or defeating ISIS coming along?

lmamlamalaa0a0a0

>muh (((political capital)))

TIL must have missed the memo f.a.m. Was making a subtle family goy joke but it got rhuined.

REDPILLS FROM FUCKING BASED JEW GENE SIMMONS WHO SUES INDIVIDUAL PEOPLE FOR MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FOR DOWNLOADING HIS SHITTY BAND'S MUSIC

Im just going back to Fallout New Vegas and FO3 for four years..so comfy I'm on Old World Blues right now

Remember when Reagan did the exact same thing and the Democrats never held up their end of the bargain?

Something something nuclear codes

Say it with me.... PRESIDENT PELOSI

>b-but 4d chess!