"the WALL" is now the repair of existing fences

>"the WALL" is now the repair of existing fences
>blompflings agree with that
I-it's 4d chess, r-right goys?!

trump is a fucking con-man, the lefties aren't going to suddenly jump to his side, he has noone now!

Lol white males thought they were going to "take back muh murrica yeah!". Instead they only further accelerated their own marginalization by being the shitheads everyone already knew they were.

Reminder it took almost a year for Trump to sheppard a big ticket piece of legislation-- and it's amnesty for a million shitskins

gg

>faggot racist larpers think Trump won because of them
>not because hillary was shit
>not because the masses are desperate for "hope" and "change"
>no it was white identity politics that got him elected

>Trump runs for reelection in 2020
>10% approval rating
>Hillary runs against him again
>Trump loses Texas, Georgia, North Carolina, Arizona
>Republican party collapses
Honestly I'm okay with this outcome. I was kind of hoping the entrenched Republicans would choosing someone besides Trump to run for president at the convention so the betrayal could cause such distrust in the Republican party that it collapses.

The modern Republican party is no better than the Democrat party, hopefully it will collapse completely after losing every election for the next 20 years and can be replaced by some fresh blood.

The people didn't elect trump, remember?

Ducking DOLPMOF

This
But at the same time I kind of expected they were just going to hire some guards and actually put up fennces in some places. You'd be surprised how many people will not go over a simple fence and will look for a place it's not while the border patrol finds them.

Is that you?

I can't even fucking imagine the sort of syphilis-destroyed mind it takes to unironically make "comics" like this.

I watched Sup Forums go from funny racist to irrational racism. No idea what happened but everyone who jumped on that particular bandwagon deserves a Trump presidency.
>better than Hillary or old jewish nat soc

Only fools believed that the Trump Wall would be a literal brick wall 100 feet high that got 10 feet higher every time someone cried about it.

The Trump Wall is a comprehensive reform package of border security, smart ID, employer reforms, and strong rhetoric. The effects have already been seen.

Y-you just don't understand! You SHILLS! We love our BASED DREAMERS, don't we folks? ShariaBlue shills think they can trigger us by pretending we actually cared about policies, b-but it was all just an epic ruse.. heh....

Just trust him, you'll see... I swear...

p-praise Kek...

Yeah. Have you ever driven even half way from california to texas?
A wall that size would literally require human suffering to be thrown at it until it's built, like the Great Wall.

I watched this too. I used to be sympathetic to white nationalists, believe it or not. But something fucking changed in the past year and a half. First the Malheur terrorists, then trump's campaign. It's like they all abandoned what they stood for and went full retard getting worked up into a bloodlust-filled tard rage. Now they have absolutely no principles except acting like retards and jackasses.

I mean, is that supposed to be an argument against it?

Human suffering is an acceptable cost. Billions of dollars too. But Trump sees the wisdom in forgoing this divisive symbol (a physical wall) for actual, effective countermeasures.

He also benefits because the mexicans and "dreamers" will be forever grateful.

I would make an ellis island tier complex in El Paso and other border towns for legal entry into the US. You get english lessons, law lessons, and you're taught how to read the road signs, a work visa that gives you some time to find and keep a job. We could treat immigrants like children in social services before they're allowed to be citizens, a portion of their pay could go to fund the program, you don't pay ICE will fuck you. Not only that but we have the real names of the people coming over, when they came and an idea of who they may be staying with or etc if they decide to bounce out of the program.

I'm glad Trump will come down as the worst president of the US (painted by left but idgaf).
He didn't keep 70% of his promises.