How seriously do you take waifuism?

How seriously do you take waifuism?

I don't give a rat's ass.

Fairly, though I don't ever bring it up.

Monster Mosune girls are BULLSHIT

Enough to understand a bad business decision.

>People buy my shit because it has a great waifu in it.
>Better kill her off.

I'm loyal to my hamster queen

my waifu is my fap material, she is on my phone/pc with sounds and wallpapers, her name is what I use on games and shit.
and I want to fuck her so hard IRL. nothing more than that.

Pretty seriously. I don't fap to her and avoid sexualizing her. I collect figures of her, she's my my phone wallpaper, I constantly build my folder dedicated to her. I try to improve myself every day for her, and fall asleep thinking about her.

Frankly because I take my love for my waifu so seriously, I think I'm in the minority on Sup Forums. Most people here seem to sexualize their waifu anymore, or they just use it as a catch-all term for 'anime girl I like'.

Don't have one. Am fully convinced people only pretend to take it seriously because they think others really do take it seriously.

Or they're just mentally dysfunctional.

Not in the slightest. But I have no problem in starting a debate about it though

It's just a joke you know. Don't tell me you haven't realized everyone is just joking around for laughs and to confuse newfags.

Yeah some years ago that was the more commonly way "waifu" was thought as. And people who talked about sexualizing their waifus would be met with scatching greentext >fapping to you're waifu

>Or they're just mentally dysfunctional.
See waifu wednesdays and ghost

I tell myself you are all just joking. Its just easier to explain that way.

I have (non lewd) pictures of my waifu and generally just enjoy the anime she's in. I do have one or two figurines and a poster, but that is as far ad I go. Fapping or sexualization of my waifu is a big no no.

More seriously than anything else I have in life.

I don't understand this whole non sexualization thing.

Waifus are real and can do lewd things with you.

I suppose there are people who see waifu as platonic beings worth of worship, and then there are those whoo see their waifu as their actual girlfriend/wife.

Maybe that's the reason.

Anyone care to explain?

>fapping to you're waifu
only faggots say that shit, what else can you do with her? pause a video and give her a cookie? that´s fucking austistic, I enjoy faping to her.

people that don´t fap to their waifus are just cucks.

For me it's more like I imagine making sweet love to her.
Digital Lover makes it that much easier.

Because you can literally sexualize any character. To intentionally avoid it for your waifu means that you're holding her in higher regard than you do others. There is a bit of worship mixed in, but it's also love and adoration. You don't see them as someone you want to fuck, but as someone you want to be with forever. Naturally, sex is a part of that of course, but by avoiding focusing on that you can better appreciate the character and your attachment to them.

Really it's just the same logic people have always applied to why it's best to wait until marriage to have sex.

>is that?
>zooms in
>it is!
>fap fap fap

back to gaia.

Incredibly so. As a platonist I rightfully hold ideal forms as higher than their mere approximations in the physical realm, so once a medium finally came along that completely devoted itself to creating an immaterial higher form with as few ties to the strictures of reality as possible, of course I adopted it as an actual religion. People who don't take it seriously are obvious unintelligent plebeians who don't even think about the relation or lack thereof of the outside world to the meanings our selves orient values and worth to.

Are you a fellow oldfag? It feels like eons since I've heard someone telling a retard to go back to Gaia.

I'm in it for laughs but I don't dislike those that do take it seriously.

I still have my original waifu.

not an oldfag, just from 2006. still feel like a newfag, never read the rules and shit, I don´t even know how to use spoilers for text ahahahaaha

>platonist
I remember you posting something along these lines in a waifu thread before. I'm not sure if you're meming, but I agree completely with you. Haven't read as much on Plato yet as I'd like, but he's in my reaidng list.

If you don't take waifuism seriously you're reddit normalfag cancer and should fuck off. Even if you don't personally have a waifu, that's not the same as being a faggot who takes their normalcy so receptively they have to feign disgust at a form of relationship or devotion that falls outside of the boundaries of acceptability society has shoved down their willing throats.

Waifuism us an ebin may may that was taken too far because of some actual delusional retards
People should go no further than 3dpd

lol

I am my waifu.

I fap to plenty of different characters and i like plenty of others.

But I only own a figure of my waifu. She's been my waifu for 10 years. And even now my heart skips a beat when I see her.

So very seriously.

I don't usually approve of non-anime reaction images, but I couldn't think of a way to say this more succinctly.

This guy gets it.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, user.
Here's your (You) though.

>saying waifu unironically

Literally kill yourself alrady please familia

I'am loyal to my waifu and i don't fap to her because she is pure .

>famshit
>that picture
Proof anti-waifu shitters are crossboarders from the cancerous Sup Forums Sup Forums le epic normalfag banter side of this site

A little less than this

Seriously enough to freak out normalfags.

Sadly nowadays that also includes most of Sup Forums too.

Well, that convinced me.

I take waifuism very seriously but that means I get hurt very seriously too.

Right now I'm going trough some trouble in my relationship. Feels like a violent whirpool of all sorts of negative thoughts and feelings.

But I want to overcome it.

I don't know.

I'm not crazy enough to fall in love with a drawing.

As a memeing way of escapism,

>I'm not crazy enough to fall in love with a drawing.
Stopped reading there
My waifu is more than just a drawing, faggot.

No shit you stopped reading, that was the end of his post.

Holo is my #1 waifu forever

That's the joke.

It's not a good one.

Depends how lewd you're waifu is t b h

Lost 30kg, started lifting weights, learned Japanese, piano, worked on my higiene self esteem, stopped being a lazy rag who never took a shower or cleaned his room. Quit being a NEET, got a job. Sacrificied a piece of myself. Transformed me from a complete loser to a decent person. I even go to the Church's mass every now and then.

That's how seriously I take her.

And then I wake up

My keep talking to me.

>together we see
> together talk

too serious

I lurk the weekly Wednesday threads to get a good chuckle from whatever the autists are posting.

0.0%

Anyone answering more than this is autistic.

> telling a retard to go back to Gaia
/u/ says it all the time. They are so behind the times, it's almost cute.

ITT: normalfags that should kill themselves

>not fapping to your waifu
Makes no sense would not have sex if you had wife?

I can sorta understand this "do not sexualize" mentality. I fap to my waifu all the time but as I see more idiots sexualizing her lately it ruins all the fun for me and makes me not want to sexualize her anymore. On one hand, I'm experiencing what it's like to hold a figure in high moral regards but on the other it feels like I'm ultimately putting myself in a cuckhole.

I see waifu as being fundamentally distinct from what others are fapping to. They are fapping to their intepretation of 2d representaiton of character that is not my waifu.

As seriously as possible.
I consider her my one and only partner for rest of my life, celebrate her birthday and valentines, talk, have sex and cuddle with her every day, have figures, daki and other merchandise, have 14GB images/videos of her, made online shrine etc.

Avoiding sexual activities doesn't make your relationship any more serious. Sex is part of healthy romantic relationship. Of course using your waifu primary as fapping material is just as bad. But having normal, passionate sex life with your waifu means you really love her, not just worship her soul, but love whole her, as a woman and as your soulmate.

People misunderstand difference between goddess worshiping and actual romantic love.
It happens usually to people who just lately started having waifu. If their relationship will be able to hold these period, they usually get over it. However, it's not that easy because sex actually makes your relationship stronger and lasting longer, so lack of it might be really bad.

Refusing to fap is indication it's just idolatry.

>waifuism
It's not a fucking religion.

>having a 8 year old as a waifu
either underage or filthy paedo

Says who?

Don't really care outside Sup Forums.

Are waifus a spook?

If it's not an religion then what's it?
We have our practices, ethics, rituals(eg Waifu Wednesday), authorities, but we don't have any real societal organization and we are divided into independent groups.

I knew a guy who made a Tulpa of Holo. Long story short, don't mess with Tulpas

Unions, businesses, sports al have those and they aren't religions.

I know 5+ people who have tulpa of their waifu and no one had any problems with their tulpa.

But if it's not an religion then what is it?