Mfw I'm black and I'll without hesitation help the global elites take over the world and fuck you guys...

Mfw I'm black and I'll without hesitation help the global elites take over the world and fuck you guys. It's not that I think I'll survive but better them then you guys.

>nigger
>doesn't realise the global elites are fucking you

Good goy.

>then

than&

No I realize but better them than you

Even if they take away your gibs?

English isn't my primary so blehh

It's not because you're black, it's because you're a sensitive fag that suck up huge amounts of attention with your crying.

Yes

they will put you in a zoo and feed you with bananas

this
He got played
That's what happens when (((they))) have pictures of you getting blown by men.

Obama is not black, he is Indonesian.

You do realize that once (((they))) are done with us, you'll not be permitted to live? You are a useful idiot to them as opposed to being tolerated and kept fat via welfare despite your people's surly nignorance and penchant for violent crime.

Even if you become slaves to the jews or chinese?

Lol if you think the elites will treat you better than lefties nowadays you're blacker than I think

Without gibs your people will die.

I come to Sup Forums everyday for entertainment so yes I realize. Thing is I'll push their agenda to kill yours. Even if said support means my destruction.

That's some true stupidity, but I guess niggers aren't renowned for their smarts.

>American

>claims black
>posts an incredibly stupid thing
checks out

Same bruh

White people are racist and deserve what's coming

Law 21/48

I'm a white trans woman and I feel the same.

Should us white boys just jerk off to latinas and black chicks while you guys cuck us politically and demographically?

>> over thousands of years whites have survived and thrived
>> thinking that's going to somehow change because of a few niggers and spics

Haha

You're probably right, nigger. Being fucked by globalists is probably better for you than whites kicking you out of Murica.

Go larp somewhere else. You're a white fedora. No doubt.

I'm glad you see it my way

we know

Pls answer, boss us white boys around

Jews already won, bro. This is just the unwinding.

the global elites already have the world you living stereotype

survived yeah, thrived, idk. 666 years tops.

You animals are worthless. Violent and can't even live in a without relying on handout. Probably a larp, but niggers are seriously awful for any society. That's just a fact. People me wrong.

Throughout all of history jews have won only to lose shortly after. Then they win again, and get put in the dirt again. Their success doesn't last a human lifetime, and right it has been over 70 years since their major victory. They're going to get fucked real soon.

It was their families who enslaved you. It was their families who brought you here to work on their cotton farms. Its their families who push their agenda worldwide. Im just a guy working to buy land and not be fucking harassed by leftist totalitarian govt every fucking day of my life. You are being true to your crab nigger nature though so I cant blame you.

Is it pidgin you stupid ape?

Dang you figured me out. In reality I'm just a white guy that walked in on my mother getting fucked by a black guy and you know what? I'm tired of being a life long loser so I'm clinging to the only thing that gives me just a shred of pride. I'm sorry brother forgive me for my impudence.

If you REALLY want a black communist society with no whites why not just move to Zimbabwe or Haiti rather than fucking up good countries?

After the whites are gone niggers will follow. The chinks hate you, the arabs hate you and the spics hate. You choose extinction.

>Can't even tell where the ass meets the leg
>No curve, it's just one long flat mass of cellulite

Niggers don't think about the future and they don't care about their race unless they can use their race in the short term to prop up their victim status.
If white nationalists win the blacks will get to live in their black countries. Obviously no nigger wants to live in a black country, they want to mooch off whitey.
If globalists win, these niggers will get to live out their lives just fine mooching on welfare and enjoying all the benefits of the civilized world, but the down the line their race will be exterminated and replaced with a beige mass. You can't expect them to care. Black lives matter only when some nigger gets shot so it gives you an excuse to chimp out. Black nationalism is pathetic.

I'll just leave this here.

I'll be back a bit later. I have to go smoke some crack and steal some bikes. Looking forward to the hurtful comments when I get back.

Stop being gay op. You emo shit

Wait...one more.parting comment. I grew up on Sup Forums so my skin is thicker than the foreskin on your dicks. No funny? Ok

Your skin is as thick as your nigger skull, Tyrone.

Sikh here. This isn't even about race, shithead. All of us are fucked if (((they))) win.

You aint black. If you were you would be saying "y'all". Saying "you guys" twice shows that you are a white dude.

It's Shaun King. He is a pure blooded negro.

MFW after we're all fucked and they just kill you all off because you'll all be nuisances

>niggers want to destroy the world

sounds right