Is this fucking virus responsible for the cancer outbreaks in the civilized world? Check this out:

Is this fucking virus responsible for the cancer outbreaks in the civilized world? Check this out:

"was know to create small and large tumours (LTG) in the kidneys and migrate to the brain"

"SV40 footprints in humans have been found associated at high prevalence with specific tumour types such as brain and bone tumours, mesotheliomas and lymphomas and with kidney diseases, and at lower prevalence in blood samples from healthy donors."

"between 1955 and 1963 around 90% of children and 60% of adults in USA were inoculated with SV40-contaminated polio vaccines."
"between 1955 and 1963 around 90% of children and 60% of adults in USA were inoculated with SV40-contaminated polio vaccines."

what the fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epstein–Barr_virus
youtube.com/watch?v=dAM9bGHmg8o&t=114s&list=LLqm0Q-XmsHWX_Gklk-NAUAw&index=2
cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/concerns-history.html
biblehub.com/james/1-20.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

98 million americans were infected with SV40 from polio vaccines.

What about post 1963? Has SV-40 been found in those vaccines?

Funny, I was reading about this

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epstein–Barr_virus

In relation to hodgkins lymphoma

Estimated 90% of adult burgers have the virus

I wonder what ISN’T on wikipedia in relation to this

This explains all the money gone to make sure no studies are done on the contents of vaccines

Mother Fuckers...

Vaccines work as a scientific concept, but what I want to know is what a 3rd party finds in these vaccines we pump into our bodies starting at birth

Interesting, here's a bump

cancer today is mainly caused by old age and obesity, its still very rare for healthy young people to get cancer

>its still very rare for healthy young people to get cancer
In your eskimo community, perhaps.
But otherwise, cancers and leukemia keeps becoming more and more common among the young.

Iknorite

Apparently it sits around largely unnoticed for years and years. But then your immune system weakens either with age or external factors and BAM you get cancer, which is just mutated/DNA damaged cells that your white blood cells are no longer keeping in check

It correlates so strongly with what alex jones has been saying on the subject, it’s crazy

Bump.
Kill all vaccine niggers. Bill Gates has a vaccine btw

imagine charging parents money to shoot up their children with a virus that has a random incubation time with a success rate of 60%

anywhere from 5-50 years this virus incubates somewhere in the body and gmo and altered foods suppress the immune system so this virus is never eradicated in the body.

now cancer treatment can cost anywhere from 100,000 - 350,000 dollars per person, the top end of which is the credit promised by the real birth certificates that are on files on every human child born in the united states in a hospital facility.

Looking at these factors by infecting children with an incubating cancer virus you have a 60% chance of being able to claim a return on the value of every child born which were sold as collateral on the very moment of their birth in perpetuity until the United States resolves its debt which is made sure will never happen by increasing wars and inflation.

You can believe me or not

bump for medics

Ive been a good goy all my life, getting all the vaccines my doc told me to. Any way I can avoid getting cancer at this point?

As much as I don't want to swallow this redpill, there is literally nothing about your post I can currently disprove.

Reminder that Alex Jones is right about everything

youtube.com/watch?v=dAM9bGHmg8o&t=114s&list=LLqm0Q-XmsHWX_Gklk-NAUAw&index=2

Antioxidants

The majority of evidence suggests there is no causal relationship between receipt of SV40-contaminated polio vaccine and cancer development; however, some research results in this area are conflicting and more studies are needed. Since the discovery of SV40, several studies have been done to compare cancer rates in groups of individuals known or strongly presumed to have received SV40-contaminated polio vaccine to rates in persons known or strongly presumed not to have received SV40-contaminated vaccine.

would anyone admit the opposite, if it were true?

you can try your best to eat clean which means no meat unless you raise it and feed it yourself. Or you pay an extreme premium for the chance that it is clean.

the vegetables being mostly contaminated will need to be grown by hand from non-gmo seed and if you can't do this your best option is to buy farmer's market vegetables and wash and soak them for 15-30 minutes in white vinegar who's acid will be your best bet for breaking down any wax/pesticide/dirt residue on your veggies.

the only problem is that most of the water and ground soil used to grow vegetables in a supermarket will be contaminated itself with cancerous and feminizing pesticides these feminizing pesticides themselves which cause cancer

in closing
1) grow yourself with clean water
2) buy from farmers market and wash with white vinegar
3) stop eating 90% of all meat and occasionally pay huge premiums for the chance at clean meat

finally i don't know how effective this will be since the waters and salts are contaminated with microplastic structures.

>anti-vax fags were right

The CDC says once it was found in 1963 all polio vaccinations after that date are free of SV40, of course it is up to you if you choose to believe the CDC.

cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/concerns-history.html

ITT: autists with no understanding of genetics or biochemistry.

That's right. He's been telling everyone for over a decade that there are cancer causing viruses in vaccines.

It would not reach the news.
Actually, it's probably known what causes most of the health problems but it is not revealed for (((some reason))).

Lmao, you're a fucking lunatic. You're literally throwing out all evidence that goes against your preferred narrative.

Had rhabdomyosarcoma at 18 months old. Was a blast being bald and losing 6 inches of height

>american reading comprehension

r a r e

I’m still coming to terms with alex jones being right about everything

But it’s becoming undeniable

All but one thing, the poison for his audience:
biblehub.com/james/1-20.htm

this is just one example. I've had a benign tumor removed last month and on google it said SV40 could have caused it. Imagine my surprise when i read all those things on the wikipedia page.

he has only moderated himself on naming the sympthom the jew

Just replace (((globalist or neocon))) with jew and it makes sense

Whats better:
>Die or get crippled by Polio

or

>Die in your 80s because of cancer

Idiots.
Also cancer isnt "cancer" there are so many different types of cancer and many of them have different causes

Do not use Super Male Vitality®.
If you truly believe it does something find all of the listed ingredients online and avoid using the original.
It is likely compromised.

just remember that chemo has a 2% success rate. It's as small as an error rate.

A full dose makes me go bezerk

Half a dose is ideal for a day of shouting across the office

Just wondering, can you guys look up "MK ULTRA" on google and post the first page results for me?

>sold as collateral
Hypothecation user, hypothecation is the correct term
>Hypothecation is the practice where (usually through a letter of hypothecation) a debtor pledges collateral to secure a debt or as a condition precedent to the debt, or a third party pledges collateral for the debtor. A common example occurs when a debtor enters into a mortgage agreement, in which the debtor's house becomes collateral until the mortgage loan is paid off.
>The debtor retains ownership of the collateral, but the creditor has the right to seize ownership if the debtor defaults.

a congressman tried to tell us, but you might not have heard about his story...

>pic related

Wikipedia?

No CIA documents?

>This

Don't worry Skittles flag. The virus wont give you cancer until you are at least 60. So the government will get a full working, tax paying, life from you and then won't have to pay you any of that Social Security you paid for.

That was the point right?

Hey these are the same people the ran that Tuskeegee experiment on blacks for all those years right?

Larry Macdonald?

> kal007

I get those too.

Benign, as in, non-cancerous? Try again, faggot.

reading up on him the powers that be had 100 reasons to kill him, being that he was a decent man they couldn't use blackmail so they just opted to kill 279 people to get him dead

probably a bargain in their eyes

>correlation found with these very specific forms of tumours
>one of those is mesothelioma
>the tumour caused in over 80% of cases by asbestos exposure

something doesn't add up here

I guess it wasn't too hard to get a 747 to fly over a secret soviet military installation. Child's play for (((them))) back then.

So... what now

i agree.
It really makes you think, because back then there was more hope it would have seemed. Things were definitely not as a bad and I can say he was a better man than I will ever be and he was working within the system trying to defend the American people.

He was killed quickly and his seat was basically replaced by Newt Gingrich who we all know is as corrupt as any politician ever was. Which begs the question: Was it too late, even then? And I'm starting to believe that yes, it was too late, even then. Now the real answer becomes at what point did it become too late? I'm sure the answer is probably 1913.

The crazy thing is that Alex is so crazy that only crazies and Sup Forums believe in him.

even putting aside the notion that our government may be deliberately infecting its own citizens with a cancer virus...
WHY THE FUCK IS NO ONE DOING A GOD DAMN THING ABOUT THIS VIRUS, OR ANY OF THE OTHER SHIT RELATED TO IT OR ANYTHING?!?!??!

Public education and the federal reserve

> 1913

Fuck off manlet

This man thought it was too late in 1932

Albert Jay Nock. "Our Enemy, the State."

Great read. You WILL hate the ending but the truth will be sooooooooooo obvious. The words will pierce your heart.

But I wanna suppord de infowars

if ever uncovered, this is some the of darkest shit humanity has done...

The tazzy devil has a contagious cancer. That's interesting.

For (You)

>tfw no family history of juvenile diabetes
>tfw military patriotic parents get me vaxxed every year by military hospitals
>tfw white genetics breaks down and u get diabeetus
>tfw every day for the rest of your life you must inject insulin (which is more expensive than gold per gram)
>tfw everyone else got cancer instead

Dodged a bullet again, anons!