Mayoiga

What do you think of the "hoes before bros" turn this series is taking?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10206025
strawpoll.me/10206040
mega.nz/#!AA520bBD!eMjMiMAyBGebcd_Ij_zZW17FyYK7G3cOUJbkBWCydWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3uXqTYoDq7M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Speedstar was not being a bro

speedstar did nothing wrong

There already is a thread, newfag.

Yeah, Tokimune was pretty cool, sticking up for Misaki like that

Fuck off retard.

This

Turns out Masaki was the mastermind after all. Why am I supposed to sympathize with the bitch who knows the truth about the supernatural shit going on but kept quiet while panic was rising and 3 people disappeared? For no good reason either because she told Mitsumune out of nowhere

Found the cucks.

THIS

FUCK MASAKI

her analyses seams total bullishit cause i thought lion said she couldn't see dead people

Who would have thought that the character most like Yuno Gasai was Speedstar

plz tell me this truth cause all she told us was "go through the tunnel xD"

>Wanting to have sex with a girl makes you a cuck

Lolok

>She's a witch, we can prove it by stabbing her
>There's blood? It's obviously an illusion

Fucking everything could be an illusion going by speedweed's logic, he just wanted to murder her for giving Mitsumune too much independence

>Mitsumune

Who?

>thought lion said she couldn't see dead people
She was lying about that, so Mitsumune wouldn't get spooked. Lion is the actual ghost in the group, and causing everything. That's how she can see dead people.

what if life itself is an illusion

After watching Nozomi Kun I realized that I like male tsundere. Now male yandere is making my dick hard as well

They are all ghosts, Masaki is the only alive

The two most autistic characters in the show, what a team.

>being a white knight makes you a cuck, one who probably won't even get laid anyway
Yes.

i want to be nanko's waifu

What the fuck.

I'm cool with it Speedo, a shit.

BEST BOY strawpoll.me/10206025
BEST GIRL strawpoll.me/10206040

Lion said she does not see dead people, but can see people who are about to die.

They're all in a coma and Dahara was the leader of the suicide club they joined.

>Lol
Kill yourself, newfag.

WARAU NA

So how about the Fight Club theory we had at the start, but Speedstar is the real one and Mitsumune is imaginary?

Seriously, just think about it.

Explain why this person isn't locked up yet.

Masaki isn't telling the truth about the tunnel. If she was, Koharun wouldn't have reacted like that at the mention of the tunnel. Something's at the end of the tunnel when you face your trauma, but it's not the way back to your old life.

Friendly reminder to use the catalog before making a thread you crossboarding newfag.

>but it's not the way back to your old life.
It doesn't make sense anyway, why would she tell Mitsumune there's a way to go back to society when he's fleeing from it?

I thought she could be better but all that "muh analyze power" completely ruined her

The tunnel is your mother's vagina. Nanaki Village is uterus.

>oldest thread doesn't have title
>second thread has "wat do" in OP

There was a tsundere in Nozaki kun?

Naana didn't show up much this episode so updating the collage was quick and easy. I'm glad she was one of the few with enough sense to realize that Masaki isn't a ghost and I hope that continues into the last few episodes too.

And here is a Naana collection for the Naanafags that want screencaps and a few other stuff of her.
mega.nz/#!AA520bBD!eMjMiMAyBGebcd_Ij_zZW17FyYK7G3cOUJbkBWCydWQ

The short guy I think?

This, I don't approve killing her but minimum capture her and make her talk. I mean 2 people already died and giant monsters are trying to kill everyone.

that's her chuunibyou charm

What the fuck, I thought Hayato was actually a good mate.

Turns out he doesn't want Mitsumune to grow at all as a person and be dependent on him for the rest of his life.

What a fucking creep. Also, I can't believe how everyone went full retard.

I bet Masaki is actually a real Nanaki inhabitant, and they all have to face their fears but instead they all failed miserably.

Go haunt the other thread you autistic same question asking faggot.

I suspect that the reason she kept quiet was to try and make shit escalate to a point where people would want to go back home, and then she'd tell them the tunnel was the way back. She has something to gain from the group going through the tunnel. She's not telling the full truth just yet, and she's not going to tell the full truth in the next couple episodes.

So right now it's all on Koharun to blow Masaki's shit wide open.

>The hallucination can actually attack you and doesn't just spook you to your death
Well that puts thing in a new perspective.

Lovepon and Assness?

Only if you try to fight back.
Mitsumune tried to confront it and got slapped. The others just fled.

She's only telling the people she likes how to get their Mayoiga, leaving the rest to die. Even if the illusions can't hurt them in their panic they can be killed by the environment, like Yottsun.

Soon he'll try to make Mitsu a quadruple amputee and keep him forever

We don't know what those monsters do if they catch any of them though

So we all agree Masaki is the only one alive and everyone else is dead, right?

The good old Oriental Express twist.

No

>still no webm of pukingpon

>hasn't shown up in like four weeks
>still leading the best boy polls by a landslide

They wouldn't believe her if she tell them.
Those fuckers don't want to face themselves. They really don't.

It helped that everyone is going full retard and he is away.

I sincerely hope Judgeness is okay

Are all Japanese just on board with living with mental illness without professional help like a bunch of retards?

Him not showing up means that the show can't drag his character down.

If she weighs the same as a duck, then shes a witch.

Seriously beginning to believe that Masaki freed Jack and tried to get him to fight the tunnelmonster.

Japan is extremely into the "just keep your head down and ride it out everything will be fine" mindset
People have been murdered in the middle of the street in Japan, and nobody intervened.

He was the hero we needed but didn't deserve.

You and me both.

bretty much

needs more euro beat

youtube.com/watch?v=3uXqTYoDq7M
Threadly reminder Nyanta is best girl

Better than the American solution of THROW MORE PILLS AT IT
Neither are really good but whatever

Alright somebody's going to reach the end of the tunnel in episode 9. It's not going to be the way back home, it's going to be something fucked up beyond belief.

Masaki is the mastermind.

It's Hyokutsu no Judgeness

So, does this make Masaki Piggy?

i hate it.lmao hayato got so jealous of masaki, and almost killed the bitch. i hate masaki, and mitsumune is way to easy. poor hayato, it makes me feel bad for him. maybe hes gay for mitsumune ... ;)

I think so. It's been a while since I read the book, but Speedo would be Jack, and Mitsu would be Ralph, right?

Everything was there from the beginning Sup Forums.

母親=mother
本当の自分=my true self
愛情=love
縫い包み=stuffed toy

So, Bus Driver would be the captain from the movie, then

Sounds about right

監禁=confinement
理解者=understanding person
溺愛=doting, worship
鳥篭=birdcage

Telling them while they were in a more rational state would have done far more good than telling them after being in panic mode for 2-3 days and getting mentally unstable.

>understanding person

Thank you user , I cant into Japanese

Hayato>Masaki

>understanding person

This episode made Masaki/MC OTP, you can't compete Speedo.

>birdcage

Is there still a chance for lion to win the owl?

how can lion see dead people again

I want to marry Speedo!

>only focus on 3-4 characters
>all other characters became a mob
it's going downhill

>Speedo finally becomes relevant
>It's to shit on his character
Welp.

>birdcage

Wasnt that the name of that movie featuring Nathan Lane and Robin Williams as a gay couple?

>溺愛=doting, worship
Truly second best boy

The Birdcage

Usually what happens when you don't know what to do with a lot of characters

Who would win?

Speedo, just give up already.

me

No one, Speedo was cucked and Jack already has Mr Chin.

Masaki