youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

snappytv.com/tc/2711865
youtube.com/watch?v=AdJUSdz2rrw
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/do-not-grant-amnesty-or-expedited-path-citizenship-illegal-immigrants
youtube.com/watch?v=WXIEGU1dISk
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/09/05/statement-president-donald-j-trump
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/908276308265795585
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/908278070611779585
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

"OH YES PLEASE FUCK ME DADDY TRUMP" - /ptg/ retards

WAKE ME UP

BEFORE YOU GO GO

This is officially a point and laugh at dtumpfkins and America General!

First To Assassinate Plumber Don

ITT

>wants DACA
>won't sign unless border security and RAISE attached
He doesn't want it.

Reminder not to reply to shills.

The people who are saying "Deport or nothing, no dealmaking! This is the hill to die on! Trump betrayed us!" are miserable fucking ideologues that can't enjoy the political chaos, which is the reason many liked Trump in the first place

Shills get out.

I'm just here to see the fireworks. Are people from these shit generals still defending Trump?

>Sup Forums's wants people to contact their representative

Yeah ok, I'll believe it when I see it.
Hardly anyone does that.

no. You get out with your cult generals Scientologists for poor

What about they reply to each other?

Shills! Shills!
R*ddit brigade defend yourselves!

If you want a fucking circlejerk, go to reddit you absolute faggot

Trump fucked us all in the ass here

>and RAISE attached

not you too portugal!

Let your representatives know YOU DON'T WANT DACA.
The real battle over all of this will be the 2018 elections.
Remind people the crimes committed by DACA recipients.
Blackpill spamming is useless unless your a shill.
Using energy to spread awareness and letting people know what DACA means is a good use of energy.

Don't be a shill.
Spread the truth about DACA, win the public discourse.

>people were beaten, ridiculed, lost their work and friends for supporting trump
>trump turns out to be a narcisist fake
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

>contact your representative

I don't believe in democracy. I voted for Trump hoping he would establish a dictatorship, not for 4 years of progress only to be reversed in the following election cycles.
Trump was the last hope. Idiot. Demographically, we won't even be able to compete in a decade, so this muh congressmen bullshit is a waste of time.

I like Trump and it's really fun how he triggers the alt-righters.

Ultimately it is up to the republican majority to decide whether or not they want to keep DACA
It is more likely that they would opt to get rid of it since this is one issue that they fought obama on and he brute forced.
By pretending to be in support of DACA Trump deflects all criticism and accusations of racism from himself and directs it towards the republican reps and the end result is the same, the repeal of DACA.

Richard Spencer supports Tulsi.

>people realize that giving the decision of DACA to Congress was always Trump's position on the matter
>people realize that Congress won't do shit about DACA
>less shills in this thread than the last thread
Makes u think

what am i supposed to do, tell sasse to stop being a cuck?

This is like a greek tragedy...beautiful

CHAOS PRESIDENT

You should have listened and bought a guac bowl..

>implying that any of us here unironically support Trump
How new are you, faggot? The only reason we "support" and voted for Trump was because he stood up to the PC culture, to the SJWs, to the media. None of us, true conservatives, actually like any of his policies. We know he's dumb as shit, we know he's a former Democrat, we know that HE is the swam - but he was a better alternative to Hillary and all the other candidates. He's still shit at the end of the day. And yes, we know the wall's not going to get built, we know he's going to grant amnesty to the shitskins - we don't care, we know this all along. As long as liberals cry about his rhetoric, we at /ptg/ are happy. So fuck off, faggot.

maybe the issue here is Trump being vehemently anti-amnesty and wanting them out and suddenly flipflopping

that's ignoring the slippery slope
that's ignoring how DACA is just a policy that can be overwritten right now
that's ignoring how the people eligible/in DACA should not EVEN be in the country in the first place
that's not ignoring the border wall is fuckinig fence renovation

>implying the GOP wouldnt accept a dream act
RETARD ALERT

> Portugal Is one person

That's some other Portugal

>It is more likely that they would opt to get rid of it since this is one issue that they fought obama on and he brute forced.

Should I join Identity Evropa? It's starting to look like the peacefu, politicall route is becoming impossible

White America just BTFO.

Idiots need to let Trump do his magic.
It takes time and tactics to get things done in the swamp!

>Trump makes all the leftists salty as fuck
>Now he makes all the people on the right salty too
These are the best 4 (can we hope for 8?) years of politics we will ever get

I'm not saying don't do it, what I'm saying is very seldom do people contact them.

It's usually your average 60+ year old who does.

They are stupid for attending a LARPER rally.

>that's not ignoring the border wall is fuckinig fence renovation
This is the worst part, honestly. If there's no wall, then I'm off the trump train for good.

Which type of white supremacist are you?
Both are identified by same chaos symbols like the 666 OK SIGN and HEH the chaos god of darkness

I see

I must have missed when they made the dream act into law

I can't handle all this winning!

>Trump says DACA relief requires work on wall and comprehensive immigration reform
>Democrats can't vote yes on a wall, since their entire crux is "NO WALL"
>Therefore things fall apart and we get no deal for either side, and Trump needs a budget battle for Wall funding by republican idiots.
>He might not even get to building until AFTER 2018.

To be honest, it'd be a lot easier for Trump to not tweet complete cuckservative trash, but his motives are quite clear that he's trying to milk things from congressional leaders they'd otherwise would usually never support.

DACA isn't amnesty. None of these people can vote.
>inb4 anchor babies
Every illegal can have babies. Whether or not they have DACA.

>Plebbit spacing
>Calling plebbit "Reddit"
>"Drumf betrade uS!"
You have to go back.

>87 hours
place isn't even cooling at night anymore

RAISE & WALL in exchange for SOME DACA getting legal status (NOT citizenship).

If that what it turns out to be, and I think it will, that is a fucking no brainer deal that benefits this country in a million ways, and one that would've seemed impossible a few years ago.

All the 1488 larpers and black pill shills today just prove how booty blasted people are that Trump is getting big shit done through god-tier negotiations in the most hostile deal making environment on Earth.

If you have not read BOTH the Art of the Deal and the Art of War, you have no fucking business posting in /ptg/

Tulsi 2020

The ride never ends

>ptg
fuck off jewboy

This is Trump at the Phoenix, Arizona rally on August 31, 2016

snappytv.com/tc/2711865

>There will be no amnesty
>you cannot attain legal status by entering this country illegally

Here's a vid of the rally
youtube.com/watch?v=AdJUSdz2rrw

Here is a petition you can sign saying you don't want Amnesty. Go ahead and spread it as far and wide as you like. Tweet it out, post it on Facebook, do whatever.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/do-not-grant-amnesty-or-expedited-path-citizenship-illegal-immigrants

There is an amnesty don hashtag currently trending on Twitter. Spam this petition on that.

Also, call your congressional representative and tell them to not support amnesty. Be as annoying as possible, because apparently that shit works, at least on spineless RINOs.

Be sure to call the white house too.

>when President Trump's own fan club doesn't even understand the man they elected
HE HAS NEVER BEEN THE PSYCHO WHITE SUPREMACIST YOU WISH FOR
HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A DEAL-MAKER AND A COMPROMISER
HE NEVER WANTED TO BE THE PRESIDENT WHO DIVIDES THE COUNTRY
READ FUCKING *ART OF THE DEAL*

8 years baby. What these alt-right idiots don't get is that Trump may be perhaps the best president they could hope for because he actually wants to limit legal immigration, but instead they complain about a non-issue and shill for Democrats.

Moortugal must have forgot his memeflag.

>trump still cucking to his oligarchical overlords

youtube.com/watch?v=WXIEGU1dISk

Maybe actually read the facts before you spit dissonance, fucking shill.
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/09/05/statement-president-donald-j-trump

>m-muh safe space!!!

What the fuck? I love amnesty now!

wtf I love namaste sandniggers now

You know, if ann coulter is against you, you know you fucked up bigly.

We know that. Don't take the usual miserable trolls seriously.

ALEX JONES TOLD ME THAT AND HIS CIA CONSTITUENTS

That's ignoring they'll take 3.3 million American jerbs.
That's putting AMERICA FIRST second and ILLEGAL ALIENS FIRST.

Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!.....

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/908276308265795585

So he supports DACA? I'm confused

Another Tweet

...They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own - brought in by parents at young age. Plus BIG border security

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/908278070611779585

His supporters are gonna be PISSED

Shhhh don't break the "DrUmF bEtRaId uS!1" narrative

Impeach Cucmpf

so he lied. Again. Fucking anti white bastard

Everyone is pissed off and leaving. Me included. Don't even know why I'm here right now. I hate spencer, his followers and his retarded candidate tulsi or whatever, but this nigger here is right (piss on polands grave btw)

People were beaten mugged robbed, and I bet a few of them even died supporting this fucking asshole and this is what we get.
He signs shit condemning white nationalists and fucking gives shitskins amnesty.

A fucking joke, a fucking worthless ass cruel joke.
Just like this fucking country. Trump is betraying every single one of these people, their entire families. Many have lost friends and jobs over voting for this guy, and some, have had their children fucking mudered by illegals.

FUCK THIS.
FUCK THIS COUNTRY FUCK TRUMP.
FUCK YOU.

Press 'S' to spit on the graves of our citizens who were killed by fucking illegals.

RAISE+Wall+E-Verify
No more visa overstay, hundreds of thousends less brown people per year coming to the US and drugs no longer coming.

Now I'm just sad for you m8, sucks. Best of luck.

>this delusional 4d cuck
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

so long leftie

This is "the cuck mindset" right here

This

Trump is FUCKED

Not only has he lost out on the wall, he's just completely softened his stance on illegals, which is why MANY of his supporters wanted him in in the first place

DONNY CONFIRMED ONE TERM PRESIDENT

>Donald Trump: ‘The Wall Will Come Later’ After DACA Amnesty Deal

Long term, even 10 million illegals would be better than keeping up the constant immigration.

Yes now we love based 5 Million spics! They surely will vote for Trump!!! 5mil is justvthe begining next year another 11 million will get amnesty!!! These illegals dont know how much better they have it Trump than with Hillary.

how does it feel to once again be the laughing stock of Sup Forums, /ptg/?
no ill will btw

It's simple 3d politics but obviously someone like you wouldn't get it.

Cowardly cuck boy and his retarded meme flags strike again.
I been here even before 'muh escalator ride'. Thick and thin, but this shit is the final stray my proverbial camels back.

Adios America

“People want to see that happen,” Trump said about amnesty for DACA recipients, repeating the argument that illegal immigrants brought to the United States as children were here “through no fault of their own.”

He said that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and House Speaker Paul Ryan were “very much on board” with the plan that would likely include more funding for “massive border security.”

How will I go on without the approval Sup Forums?

Assad Curse destroyed America, EU and whole white race.

BHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Conned again.

Nothing has actually happened yet, but I don't like the direction this is heading.

yes, fellow peed, just trust the serial conman to do his job!

Brown and proud
Texas will stay blue & love Ameriga :D

Faggot, when you have an image attached to your post, you format your comment to fit the profile of the image. A tall image means you may want to space out your comment a bit.

In general, you want to find a balance between blocktext and "reddit spaced" text. That involves short paragraphs, usually no more than a line or two. Kind of like this: Or you can go the single-line greentext route for certain types of comments, it really is individual taste. "reddit spacing" becomes cancer when you have multiple short lines of text for no reason

Don't worry, you'll figure it out some day.

I did, just sent me a email that they send to everyone that pushes the (((agenda))). No one contacts them because they know nothing will change them besides force. Which is why people need to start shooting up politicians to get the point across. But at that point, might as well kill them all with the bankers and kikes.

There's a saying that a good compromise leaves nobody happy. It's true, but all the more so because a good negotiator convinces even his side that they're getting screwed over. That way, the other side sees their opponent's genuine anger, thinks they're actually getting concessions, and pulls the trigger on the gun that's actually pointed squarely at their head.

Stay mad Sup Forums, your anger is actually essential to our success.

only here to laugh at ptg cucks saying this is 4d chess

Yes

Call him up and scream HEY YOU KEK END DACA AND DEPORT ALL SPICS OR I'LL VOTE FOR SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT OUR RACE, CHILDREN, AND COUNTRY

>muh cuck cuck cuck cuck
No it isn't. Only a fool would believe that we'd get a wall built and have all illegals deported. Stop taking memes so literally, faggot. If liberals and SJW are mad, that's all that counts. This is why we voted for Trump in the 1st place. A wall isn't going to do shit and neither is deporting all illegals.

Let's see.
/sg/ supports a brown president.
/britpol/ is fucked.
Rest of Sup Forums discusses black dicks and le happenings that never happen.

Why would I care what these losers think?

i thought /sg/ claimed assad was white