Trump wants to give amnesty to illegals, and this is how democrats reply

IS THERE ANY WAY TO APPEASE THESE PEOPLE?!

Are you fucking retarded?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>pictureforants.jpeg

>retard cant understand trumps grand strategy at play
what a surprise, lemme spell it out to you moron

this is a brilliant move to buy political capital

Odds are these kids will grow up to be yuge trump supporters too and will give him a 2nd term.

Trump will always win and losers like you will continue to lose.

SAGE SHILL THREADS LIKE THIS

>you tried

Image is too big op

Well assuming that your thumbnail shows notorious democrats demanding a mile when Trump has given them an inch;
No.

History has proven time and time again that cucking for the left yields no benefits, if anything it emboldens them to demand more, and they still hate you.
This is the real power behind their "victim mentality" and the "oppression olympics" - anything you give them was deserved (and long over due) so they will show no gratitude.

No, because you can't appease your political opponents. If you cave they will crush you and use you like a bitch you are.

>republicans cuck to the left since 1965
>isn't working
>LET'S KEK SOME MORE
>AT LEAST WE'RE NOT RACIST

OP you posted a thumbnail. Post full jpg before I report you.

>Odds are these kids will grow up to be yuge trump supporters too and will give him a 2nd term.

Yes, just like all of those spics that Reagan amnestied turned out to be yuge GOP supporters. Oh wait, that didn't happen at all. Instead, they turned former swing states into blue states.

Read a history book, you utter fucking dolt.

Funny how shill/bots answer even if the picture is unreadable...

This has to be satirical

Goddamn I laughed.

I think it was JBP who was talking about the victimhood phenomenon and how they want all the privilege of being white upper class Americans, highly educated - yet they still want to claim they are oppressed.

The voted for Bush and got screwed by new taxes. Had nothing to do with Reagan.

>is there any way to appease democrats?
Of course not. We've all known that.

Trump will not pick up any support on the left, but he will lose plenty of support on the right.

This is the kind of shit that will drop his approval rating into the 20s.

As far as I'm concerned, it's now a competition to see who can lock up the other side first.

I want Hillary, Holder, Lynch, Rice, Podesta etc. behind bars, but if they can make up charges against Trump before he brings charges against them then he deserves to be thrown in jail.

I'm ok with Trump going down hard if he doesn't take them down

They want the achievements of whites without the centuries of steady progress and hard work that led to those achievements, so instead of changing themselves to get on the path of progress, they dismiss white achievements as "privilege"

This removes any need for self reflection or cultural evolution on their part

Why are you trying to appease them?

What is this, bait for ANTS?

>The voted for Bush
No

>the Mexicans will vote GOP!
No they fucking won't.

At best we would get 25%, while dems would get the other 75%, meaning the democrats get a 50% lead.

800,000 DACA getting amnesty would be an immediate 400,000 lead over GOP.

Then when their kids can vote....

Reagan failed miserably with immigration, and Trump wants to follow him

>humans who respond in threads are bots
Wew

It all boils down to the fact that life has gotten so easy and free of real oppression in the West. Humanity needs adversity to give itself meaning, hence all of the lefties pretending they're back in the civil rights era.

don't worry OP, i gotchu

>Reagan failed miserably with immigration, and Trump wants to follow him
It's not Trump, it's the conservatives. They all lack a spine. They see America as an idea, not a place with a specific people who occupy it. They will lead to our downfall by appeasing the suicidal left.

Nice one. Nice image there, I'm sure the average spic dwarf would have a nice read there.

>bots who respond in threads are humans

weW

ITT retards on the trump train don't know that even with 5 generations of citizenship, margin of voting pattern for hispanics has never gone below 30% democratic leaning.

Demographics are destiny, and T is flushing it down the toilet.

Nobody is actually that retarded.

Local amnesties have been tried before, never changes voting patterns.

I have faith in Trump.

I am only worried that he desperately wants to be liked and the shame campaign of think of children could be working.

I believe they will not get amnesty, but the longer this goes the worse it is, if it was just flat out ended then 6 months everybody would be over it, instead in 6 months it will be a hellstorm