Take the black pill, goyim.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kola_Superdeep_Borehole
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fossil_fuel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is so fucking dumb.

>a mineral

What is this shit.
The more simple a flag, the stupider it's occupants, it seems.

Jesus Marie

>Regenerating minerals.
Yeah like.. in a thousand years or something. Maybe. Possibly.

IIRC, there were some very vague studies that said the conditions within the earth's crust might be sufficient to regenerate it at a much faster rate, but yeah

good goyim

it takes what? carbon pressure and heat to make oil?

How is that not a regenerative resource?

HAHA its the joooos man if you disagree you are a good goy holy fuck some people here are braindead

Get back to cleaning my toilet Jakub

Technically it is, but when it's on the scale of millions of years it's not practically renewable

Do you have a single shard of proof to back up that claim?
If you do,please share it,fuck the Rockefellers and all those satanic families of the old world

but think of it as an ongoing process.

It didn't just happened millions of years ago then stopped, it continues to happen.

Now we might be pulling oil out at a rate above the rate it's producing but that's a different story. Although given how large this planet is and how large a 'layer' of oil would be, I don't know.

We use it much faster than the planet is creating it.

>It didn't just happened millions of years ago then stopped, it continues to happen.
Technically it does continue, but the situation on Earth is completely different now than it was back then. Take coal for example, as I am unfamiliar with oil. Coal formed because there was a lot of dead plant tissue that could not break down. Back then tree bark was not something any living being could digest, so it basically just piled up. Over millions of years some bacteria evolved to be able to break down lignin and cellulose.

We basically had a period on Earth where most parts of a tree would not actually be sent back into the carbon cycle, because they died off and were covered by other things without breaking down. We don't have these conditions on Earth anymore. We don't have dead trees piling up for millions of years.

Oil is likely in a similar situation.

-_-

Why do I read this damn board. I'm almost certainly being contaminated by your fucking retardation.

Well, it's not entirely known how oil was formed, but the "other theory" suggest inorganic source, which coincidentally implies that if one drills deep enough they will find oil virtually anywhere.....

lel

This is the reason why nobody should take Sup Forums seriously.
Jesus Christ.

I actually believe this. Also some climate scientist on second life educated me on the fact the dust bowl was caused by climate change not crop rotation. He didn't say anthropomorphic or w/e

Isn't diamond the hardest metal?

>it's not entirely known how oil was formed
commie block education

this and the world is exponentially growing.
Geology is backwards as fuck.

Due to extensive research done by the University of Pittsburgh, diamond has been confirmed as the hardest metal known to man. The research is as follows. Pocket-protected scientists built a wall of iron and crashed a diamond car into it at 400 miles per hour, and the car was unharmed. They then built a wall out of diamond and crashed a car made of iron moving at 400 miles an hour into the wall, and the wall came out fine. They then crashed a diamond car made of 400 miles per hour into a wall, and there were no survivors. They crashed 400 miles per hour into a diamond traveling at iron car. Western New York was powerless for hours. They rammed a wall of metal into a 400 mile per hour made of diamond, and the resulting explosion shifted the earth's orbit 400 million miles away from the sun, saving the earth from a meteor the size of a small Washington suburb that was hurtling towards mid-western Prussia at 400 billion miles per hour. They shot a diamond made of iron at a car moving at 400 walls per hour, and as a result caused over 9000 wayward airplanes to lose track of their bearings, and make a fatal crash with over 9000 buildings in downtown New York. They spun 400 miles at diamond into iron per wall. The results were inconclusive. Finally, they placed 400 diamonds per hour in front of a car made of wall traveling at miles per iron, and the result proved without a doubt that diamonds were the hardest metal of all time, if not the hardest metal known to man.

really makes me think
diamond is OP needs nerf!

geology fag here, this is entirely possible. the crust and the mantle have both plenty of excess water and carbondioxide.
even the kola borehole revealed massive excess of hydrogen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kola_Superdeep_Borehole

oil is considered a mineral. ask any geologist who works in exploration

This is true, retarded niggers will disagree.

From what I read, oil is plankton and algae and other sea-based plants / bacteria that die and lay on the bottom of the sea and over time they get buried under pressure and heat.

That's still happening.

>geology backwards as fuck
ok nigger, tell me why it shouldn't be possible. you have plenty of various metal and non-metal compounds that can work as catalysts under various temperature and pressure regimes, while also both plenty of water and carbon dioxide.

Even if it's a mineral it's still slow as fuck to replenish
It's not the same as aquifers

I'm all anti rotshilds and rockefeller and anti world government.
But this is just a lie.

Here is a bit of information of how Oil and other fossil fuels form.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fossil_fuel

If you can show me how Oil, as a mineral, constantly regenerates, I take your claim into notice.

>tl;dr
>If you make a claim
>Post facts to support it.

Nah, m8.

We just need to be able to drill the deep ocean floor.

yeah if you look at it, most of our oil rigs are pretty close to the shore, there's an entire ocean filled with oil out there waiting to be tapped.

And that's when we run out of our oil reserves here on land, of which the US has something like 3 billion barrels or something.

Those oil rigs work with iphones?

Technology is amazing

I think we will run out of water before oil

>constantly regenerating
>violates conservation of energy

Well that was easy to disprove

>when you try to look smart but end up being retarded