Trump fucks up multiple times

>Trump fucks up multiple times
>Sup Forums defends him
>Trump wants to remove DACA
>Trump receives major backlash because of that
>approval rating now even lower
>Trump decides to not remove DACA when everything cooled off
can we all agree that he's a failure now?

>T_D burgers WILL defend this

>demcucks are gonna take over in 4 years cause this brainlet can't live up to his promises

It's over guys, when we're pissing next to each other in the white male delegated bathroom right past the transgender and POC bathroom after Dems pass legislation banning white males from being around anybody, I'll remember this.

He's a failure at border security/immigration. Unless his plan is to militarize ICE to handle massive deportations I don't know how you can defend Trump on this if you listened to any one of his campaign promises

Sup Forums isn't defending him, a handful of Trump's fanboys from T_D are the ones defending him. These guys will defend everything he says or does, no matter if it's hurtful to our cause or not because they do not care about what we're trying to do, the only thing they are about is muh Trump le God Emperor.

we all agree that youre a faggot

>demcucks
democrats and republicans are the same jew in a different disguise

hello the_donald
choose a meme flag
Nazi
Republican
Confederate
and pretend to not be a massive gypsy

It's worse than that.

They don't just want to take over. They're coming after the electoral college and are going to make the popular vote the way we pick our presidents. They'll never have a better time to do it and they will only benefit, since Democrats control every population center and Republicans only have support in suburbs and irrelevant small towns. Once they do this, they own the presidency forever.

Trump was our last chance to stop this.

what the fuck is with all these bulgarian posters?

There's nobody better than him

I can't think of anyone I'd rather vote for in 2020

>what the fuck is with all these bulgarian posters?
we are everywhere

suddenly everyone became an expert in american politics, its the new black

Not a complete failure. But sadly just another politician trying to secure his legacy with a growing population. It's not 34d chess.
It's a god damn rerun. Meanwhile 100s of millions of Americans just got fucked by equifax and this cunt doesn't even mention it.
>800,000 illegals vs 144 millions Americans
Got to love this countries fucking priorities

I'm just going to say it:

Trump doesn't have balls, anymore. Giving the Democrats an inch IS giving them a mile and he's looking to give them a foot, at least.

Republicans, too, are lacking balls with their own internal nonsense. However, Trump just keeps looking weaker and weaker.

Amnesty does not work for Conservatives! Reagan's terrible example proved this. STOP CAVING IN.

>Trump doesn't have balls, anymore
Is he transitioning? Donna Trump?

keep capitalizing those words you fucking shill
>saged

>you fucking shill
>saged
detected t_d

>He's a failure at border security/immigration
Every politician has been. Know why? Because it's not part of (((their))) plan.
Keep voting, maybe one day it'll do something.

Welcome back to the real pill bucket goys. It is the same as it always was. Us and the stupid fucking normies who think that one team is better than the other when it's all just a stupid game that we play for stupid prizes. Fuck this gay earth.

He said DACA was unconstitutional and he was right. He gave Congress six months to do their job and make it legal. What has he backtracked on?

If you're going to legalize them anyways then who gives a fuck if it's unconstitutional?
Is that all that matters to you? A fucking piece of paper that's been trashed consistently for at least 100 years?

Eh can't really blame him for trying to be presidential. At least he feels pressure instead of pushing towards globalism whether we like it or not.

god damnit get out of here blackpill merchant

They need to strip gibs from these muh dreamers but I can understand the reasoning to not send them back. The problem is anti white culture.

I never had much hope in Trump because i am well informed about how the JEWlluminati States of America really is behind the scenes.

Jews, high ranking freemasons, high ranking occultists and blackmailed pedophiles (huge overlap there) infesting everything...head to toes. Even their generals are a bunch of blackmailed faggots.

My only hope for the USA is that the "Managed Race War" that the JEWlluminati has planned starts before the timeline that they had planned so that they cannot manage it.

>Doubting Trump
>Ever
Fucking shills everywhere