Where did all the Shills come from?

OK, Newfag here. This is actually my first thread,
I came here during the election. All I had heard up to this point was that Sup Forums was this circle jerk for Nazis. I was surprised that I actually agreed with a lot of what was being said. But I noticed that there where a lot of people attempting to promote far left wing things. Is this a side effect of Sup Forums getting more publicity? Is it leftypol? Forgive my lack of knowledge on the subject.

Its an organized, paid for attack on Sup Forums

Sup Forums's problem was that it was effective.

Anyone can say anything, and people often do

shills, there are literally Jewish organizations trying to get into every medium they can everywhere to peddle their indoctrination bs they will never infiltrate here however, hard as they try

If you claim that every argument that challenges your beliefs is shilling, you can ignore how stupid your beliefs are. It's the classic version of the ad hominem fallacy.

Since the average age of Sup Forums is about 15-18, and most people at that age care more about fitting in than thinking logically, it's very persuasive to the sort of people who post here.

>Anyone can say anything, and people often do

Deep

>posting Exhibit A

I appreciate your support

There is even Shills in this Thread

They are being paid by special interest groups.
Unbeknownst to them raiding Sup Forums is like pissing into an ocean of piss.

6deep8me

Everyone is a shill, Mr. Mulder. Even me. Even you.

He's not wrong, faggot. You and OP should go to Reddit if you want a circlejerk.

I've noticed this as well.
There's (((anons))) arguing for globalism and feminism.
It's probably going to get worse. I think they're all from plebbit.

this. You see the Jew uses social pressure put on people by indoctrination and political correctness, here people are anonymous and can speak openly and honestly. This is the Jews worst nightmare and where everything they do is completely transparent and they get instantly called for their faggotry and look like imbeciles

You seem upset

Of course I also call out the Jew publicly under my real identity also so I really don't give a fuck either way. People that know me know I am honest and my political leanings and if I call someone out it means they damn well deserve it not because I am a bigot

Anons arguing for free market capitalism inadvertently are arguing for globalism...

>There's (((anons))) arguing for globalism
When Bush Sr. was president and gave his NWO speech, I remember how much people were protesting globalism. Now, 27 years later, we have two generations that have been brainwashed with propaganda and WANT the New World Order. Propaganda is real and effective.

this is tricky, and more complex than you present it. We need caps on profits and personal wealth imo but we also need free markets

yoo thats my meme!! wow I feel so kew now

Only ethnic citizens shouldn't have limits.
Businesses should be regulated only on: Being environmentally friendly and harm to the user/nation (includes degeneracy and moral decay).
Also businesses outside the nation should be taxed on their imports and that tax will go to the production of the same service/product but at a national business and if there are no businesses owned by citizens of the same type then they can buy parts of the national business and run their own.

Sup Forums is not monolithic. Trump galvanized the political right here and the result was making Sup Forums appear to have a unified political inclination. However there are plenty of people here on both sides of the spectrum as there always have been.

However, it's also true that there are "shills" here. Most of this is in the form of concern trolls.

>where did all the Shills come from?
First it was Shareblue, then a very short spanned /leftypol/ raid, and currently Renegade/Firestarter Media.
>I came here during the election
Lurk more, post less then.