JoJo Thread

What are you expecting from the next JJL chapter?

pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KyDBcgehZ0k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Pocoloco

>totti

Third for the Boss's daughter's boobs

fourth for my balls

Is Johnny a real Joestar?

Yes

As much as Jonathan is.

Hey, is it Friday yet?

Questions
Answers
More suffering

it's saturday morning

You're shittin' me...

everyone have a good day with their tulpa?

More Damo and some sort of bombshell regarding the fusion. I think there's a bit more too it than just a combination of Rokakaka and Wall Eyes, or if not at least some clarification on what exactly is happening. And also some more about Iwasuke, even if we don't find out if he's the one causing the bite marks. We may or may not get Hato's Stand, but I think we'll at least get Josuke and Hato bursting into the room just before Damo decides he's gotten enough out of Norisuke and is gonna kill him before moving on to the next family member for interrogation. I expect Norisuke to die still but not this chapter.

Yasuho is revealed to be Pocoloco's descendent; Pococloco himself saved his fortune for his descendents after meeti8ng his wife. Yasuho is gifted with millions of dollars, which alerts the rockpeople to her presence and importance when they see her around Josuke.

That is a stupid meme. Stop it.

Only stupid terrorists have tulpas

Post yfw after the Part 5 anime and obligatory PHF OVA, David do a DIO's World OVA to replace the rather lackluster TV adaptation we got and it ends with Jotaro going back into the mansion the next morning and finding DIO's Diary.

>Is Johnny Joestar a real Joestar?
GEE I DON'T KNOW

Which is the strongest Stand in each Part?

>Star Platinum or The World
>The Hand
>Any Requiem, King Crimson or Purple Haze
>Made in Heaven
>Ball Breaker
>Vitamin C or Soft & Wet

>Star World
>Killer Queen
>Gold Experience Requiem
>Made in Heaven
>Tusk 4
>Vitamin C or Killer Queen

Josuke vs Damo, Hato doing something retarded probably.

What if Gappy gets 2 stands

Even Anubis was stronger than SP. Jotaro had to trick him into incapacitating himself in order to win.

I think it's more likely S&W will get an upgrade in the form of being able to prime the bubbles or use a weakened SHA. Incorporating part of Kira's Killer Queen without outright replacing S&W.

this is my stand

That doesn't happen.But he is going to unlock SHA during the fight with Damo after the Kira in him remembers being melted before. I'm from the future, you can trust me.

The 2nd one will be KQ duh

>Not liking fried chicken

That's some shit taste there, Gappy.

He just wants large fries nigga.

He just wants those crunchies

So if Jotaro didn't save Jolyne and went right after Pucci, how fucked was the world by then from all the timeskipping?

Yotsuyu said that he put Josuke between some rocks, maybe they have a little fight? perhaps he used a bomb to come out of the ground or to blow up the rocks Yotsuyu was talking about...the problem is the flashback man, i don't know how he is gonna get into all of this.

Pucci acted the way he did because he was 100% sure Jotaro would try to save Jolyne, otherwise he would have used another tactic.

Timetraveller here again. When the rokakaka combined kira and josefumi it actually created two versions. Flashback man was the Kira heavy version and Gappy is the Josefumi heavy version.

Nice try but we saw Kira's corpse

Pretty damn fucked

>Bohemian Rhapsody
>Time speeding

Those two killed and crippled a shitton of people

We are also going to see Josefumi's body. I don't think you understand how the rokakaka works.

guys i know this sounds weird and paranoid but i really really hate stuff like aqua neckless where a person gets destroyed from within

what episode of diamond is not crash starts after that part?

Nijimura Brothers, but I'm not sure I understood your question

Episode 2 starts Nijimura bros

It's only getting messier as the time goes on user. Just suck it up.

If you hate gore, this series is REALLY not meant for you.

basically when is the first part after josuke activates crazy diamond and makes rocks of aqua nekclase's user.

no, dont get me wrong, ive read all jojo up to the currenpt capitre of jojolion, but aqua necklase in particular makes me very squimish.

Then its Brothers Nijimura, episode 3

I don't think YOU do
It's exchange. Kira and Josefumi go in. A few parts of each swap. The mostly-Kira body is dead, we saw it, the monstly-Josefumi body is Gappy. 2 bodies in, 2 bodies out.

I guess I don't really have it in me to be an uptight douche today. You're gonna want episode 3, about 1/3 in.

Currently rereading JJL before the new chapter and I have a question.

What happened to Norisuke's wife, Mitsuba, anyway?
Like we see her when the Higashikata's are all introduced, but if my memory serves she never shows up again. Does she just vanish?

Yes

who london here?

that's jobin's wife, dude
and we haven't seen her, so no idea

thank you very much

It starts around minute 8, Angelo attacks the kid before that (and gets defeated)

also i forgot to ask, is there any version of the subs that doesn't censor the stand names?

What does Jotaro's dad look like?

user... you are acting stupid again.. Kira was dug up, Josefumi hasn't been found yet..

>who is gappy

I was flipping through radio stations today and came across a song I liked. Shockingly, I heard in the lyrics "King Nothing".

Araki has really good tastes.

Gappy is a rockman

Jotaro's dad is based on a real world Jazz musician. Sadao Watanabe.

Josefumi's body is now Josuke while Kira's body would presumably have been a new person as well but he died for reasons not yet known.

That's a song by Metallica, user. Learn music.

Some-Stuffs

>but he died for reasons not yet known
nigga
Kira died before they swaped bodies

I know it was a song he based the Stand off, but I'd never heard it before. I guess I was just remarking on the coincidence.

No. Kira didn't die.. he was just sleeping.. ;_;

user he got run over by a ambulance but for some odd reason he became a ghost detective for his afterlife.

They didn't swap bodies, both bodies got half of the other, including conscience and shit like that. Kira was dead before he could wake up, so it's just Josefumi's body with bits of Kira mixed in left, as opposed to having two bodies with bits of both.

It's like these fruit, each ended up with bits of the other. Kira's body died so the other "Gappy" is dead.

He's still sleeping. He'll be back any chapter now with his soft tummy and fantastic stand.
You'll see guys. You'll see.

Goodnight /jojo/ I had a fun time watching the new episode and shitposting with you all today.

>head blown apart
>still alive

fatty is tough

youtube.com/watch?v=KyDBcgehZ0k best part 4 ending choice coming through

Well yeah, sorry, I meant exactly that

Are they going to call Killer Queen, Deadly Queen in the anime?

They changed a stand with such a common word as "surface", so I'd bet they would for KILLER QUEEN.

Unfortunate, but I can ignore it and listen to them say the proper names

I'm about to go to sleep, so whoever posts best ship by the time I wake up will win a (you) and have your taste validated as certifiably patrician.

Pure boys. Pure ship. A winner in the eyes of all.

WATANABEEEEEEE

All of you fuckers are waiting for the flashback man, I'm just waiting for Kira and Josefumi to compose their magnum opus: I Like Large Fries (But Not Fried Chicken)

But.. they're probably related.

Is it shown whether Kira had a Star birth mark, or was it just Josefumi?

If not, then why not? He was a direct joestar, right?

>appearance of Joshu everytime that ad appears during stream

heh

If they weren't related I'd be okay with this.

>9 months of part 4

Daaaamn, a baby can be born after this part finishes airing

Since stands are connected to the psyche, what kind of mentally slanted individual would get a stand with precognition and the ability to defy fate? Just for comparison, It took an entire night for Killer Queen to get BtD after Kira stressed over being revealed as a serial killer.

Try and mentally analyze your favorite stand and it's user and come back to me.

why does josefumi have 4 balls... shouldn't he have half of kiras like with his eyes and tongue thats one thing that annoyed me

Okuyasu's dumb as fuck and his Stand gets rid of shit that may accidentally make him think

Koichi's beatdown theme is pretty good desu

The power of being extremely fucking paranoid about everything and having a second soul in your body.

>MURDEROUS MONARCH'S SECOND BOMB, ANOTHER LAD SHAPES THE PAVEMENT

She was cooking in the background for a couple of panels when Josuke was talking to Daiya before the Yotsuyu fight and she was also in the family photo they took when Jobin returned.

Fuck mang I teared up reading the last few chapters. I thought norisuke was gonna rat out jojo. That whole flashback had me fucking dying. It don't gotta be like this mang.

can't seem to face up to the facts
I'm tense and nervous and I
Can't relax
I can't sleep 'cause my bed's on fire
Don't touch me I'm a real live wire

domeneci~

We don't know what happened during the exchange, something could have been knocked off kilter which caused it to skew one way or another. Yagiyama said that he killed Josefumi himself by crushing him with I Am A Rock's ability, so that still needs to happen before the exchange is done. The chapter ended part way through the exchange so there's still time in the opening of next chapter for Yagiyama to do something before skedaddling to avoid the tsunami, unless he was just lying to intimidate Josuke by saying he'd killed him once and can do it again. It was mostly Damo anyway considering he weakened them so much that Yagiyama had an easy time cleaning house with him.

スヤスヤ

That's dumb stop posting dumb stuff I get there's nothing to talk about but still get a grip man.

I hope this QUALITY does not keep happening on every "non-important" episode