Do you watch anime in a well lit room a healthy distance away from the screen, or do you watch it with the lights off...

Do you watch anime in a well lit room a healthy distance away from the screen, or do you watch it with the lights off, only a few inches away from the screen?

dim lighting + healthy distance from my tv

A single lamp light on, sometimes off, in a dilapidated room sitting on a leather chair with a broken back and most of the leather fallen off

Define healthy distance

Exactly 7&1/2 inches from the screen, blinding flood lights behind the screen and strobe lights behind me. With 3D glasses on.

I used to watch it on TV in bed but now I just fall asleep if I do that.

I watch it exactly 3 inches from the screen but the window is 100x120 pixels.

lights off, lying several inches back in my chair

Lights off, few inches from my laptop screen.

REMOVE
CHIHAYA

lights off, probably 5 feet away

I'm blind.

Lights off, anywhere from my head above my external keyboard directly infront of my laptop keyboard, to sitting in my chair like L from deathnote.

What happened to those TV distance warnings?
I remember having Nagi and Hayate tell me about safe viewing distances every episode of Hayate combat butler

You have to be really thin and short to sit like L. I figure everyone on Sup Forums was a fatass.

Watch anime in a bright room with a dark heart

decently lit room, a foot away from my macbook hunched over on my bed

Depends on how comfy I am and what time it is. If i'm not really comfy I'll get that, grab a drink and shut the lights off and lean back in my chair away from my monitor. Or just lay in bed and watch shit on mobile. If I'm already comfy I'll just watch it with the lights on.

;(

I'm very flexable and half starving. I'd say part of Sup Forums is fat, and most of it is very thin.

I was, but I got sick of feeling disgusted by myself everyday.

I keep lights on and sit at least an arm's length away from the screen. Don't know about the health hazards, but at least I get a better view of what's happening.