BITCOIN IS BETTER THAN GOL-

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/assets/fucktoken/
coindesk.com/price/
hooktube.com/watch?v=feA64wXhbjo
youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
medium.com/@JesseLivermore/dear-crypto-youre-being-played-by-wall-street-35a1117ef859
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

international banks are trying to surpress this shit, because they don't have control over it. Fuck the freemarket they say

Probably more secure than equifax

No you're just a fucking retard who invested money into a "currency" that holds 0 value and is literally a mass Ponzi scheme

>Antshares, Ardor, Augur, Bytecoin, Civic,
>Cloak, Dash, Digibyte, Dogecoin,

>EtherumClassic, Factom, FUN, Golem,
>humaniq, lisk, Litecoin, Monero, NEM, Nxt,

>Maidsafecoin, Peercoin, Populous, Ripple,
>Skincoin , Siacoin, Steem, Stellar, Stratis,

>Tezos, Waves, Zcash

What do you notice about all these names? That they're fucking stupid and imbecilic? Actually, these are all names of internet number-generating programs purporting to be """""money""""". How the fuck can it be money? Intangibles always need to be backed by reserves of some sort, whether it is cash in the bank or shiny gold bars. I understand that bitcoin has a finite amount of possible bitcoins that can be generated, but Bitcoin has no actual benefit in terms of functionality over any of the other cunting coins. Bitcoin is THEREFORE another fiat currency, bitcoin is a FUNGIBLE commodity with other coins. With the press of a couple keys, you create a new coin with the exact same blockchain backing it as a bitcoin. What makes a Bitcoin more valuable than a Litecoin or a doge coin? Well it was here before litecoin, and dogecoin has a ridiculous name! That brings to me back to an age-old question, would a Bitcoin by any other name have been adopted so readily? If bitcoin was douchecoin it never would have been viable, even if it was the same blockchain code. Bitcoin sounds cool, it sounds like something you could imagine Neo from the Matrix saying. Fuck

tl;dr, too many nerds are rich now because of a fucking name and the fact it was here first.

No-tulips are just mad they don't have any tulip coins.

>holds 0 value
That fact that it's independent from direct government/banker/business involvement makes it worth a ton if you ask me.
Much more anyway than the magic money put out by an unholy union of governments+banks.
FYI "fiat" as in "fiat money" is basically a magic spell, because "money" is created out of nowhere based on promises.

Invisible make pretend numbers in an open source system that can be replicated and copied ad nauseum

All it took was one single bank kike who told he would fire anyone who took it seriously and the bubble burst

They didn't call it asscoin for nothing.

this is what happens when you tell every newb the only way to make currency is to price fix and flip.

There is literally a coin called Fuck coin which recently had a market cap of over 6 million dollars. Some retarded have invest SIX MILLION DOLLARS into a FUCK COIN.

coinmarketcap.com/assets/fucktoken/

Paris Hilton had her own coin ICO recently. If that's not the sign of a bubble, what is?

Bitcoin was dipping days before that JP Morgan tard opened his mouth and actually promoted bitcoin.

Also, look up quorum. It's an Ether-based token put out by... JP Morgan.

BTFO

Money is a currency, but a currency is not money. Get it together.

One day, they'll digitize home equity in real time using blockchain tech, and that will be more of a 'money' than stupid bitcoin ever was.

Bitcoin was a great idea, but it's the model T ford of crypto. You have to be a moron to think future innovations won't disrupt the utility of first gen cryptos.

>that holds 0 value

0.01 BTC for the first person to post his wallet address

why is a volatile "currency" helpful to people? if a currency is volatile, might as well bring back bartering

>he doesn't buy low and sell high

12CfZPKavc5HprNgqXrEXQA45ymRC8rek9

International banks created Bitcoin you dunce. Do you know how much money they have made off of it?

Can you tell me what price is low? What price is high? Do you mean low and high relative to the USD, gold, dogecoins or FUCK coins?

oh hi retard

>Money is a currency, but a currency is not money.
Same shit applies to all fiat.

>Intangibles always need to be backed by reserves of some sort
False

>tfw developed a crypto daytrading formula that nets me AT LEAST 10% daily returns

Every fiat currency ever created has eventually failed. How many people still use colonial script?

The JP morgan guy that trashed BTC has money in ETH, so take that for what its worth..

That said, Gold IS better than BTC.

it is volatile but its tech based applications are also versatile

its literally imaginairy money

Sent ;)

coindesk.com/price/

you don't know what you're doing

So is fiat currency.

At least bitcoin is decentralized, free from direct government/banker/business involvement.

ok what i do is pretty juvenile, but it works

>manipulated "currency" gets manipulated, more news at 11.

Real currencies are backed by two things- stockpiles of coveted resource or force of arms. Electricity and time aren't either of these.

You mean dollars?

Sounds like bullshit or you didn't backtest your formula properly.

If what you said was true, you would be a billionaire in 6 months

careful

My vanguard index fund that I don't have to touch beats you by 3% and some change.

crypto doesn't need force of arms.

Most of those does not scale so it's fixed income.

>internet number-generating programs
>Intangibles always need to be backed by reserves of some sort, whether it is cash in the bank or shiny gold bars
Ausbro, I have some bad news about your dollars... they're numbers in a computer, not even backed by paper bills

All money value is imaginary

yup

I got into bitcoin at the start. When you only ever had to spend electricity. I've slowly pulled out almost a half million canadabucks over the past 3 years.
I've got a couple hundred bitcoin left, if it crashes and they become worthless, so be it. I've made over a million percent profit over the past near decade. What other investment could have made me that?

Of course. Why would anyone claim otherwise? The 'money' function of a currency only requires a liquid store of intrinsic value.

Fiat survives entirely on its extreme liquidity, which is why we need a petrodollar scheme, but I doubt it can survive the continuing digitization and securitization of all assets and liabilities.

Investing at google at the beginning

hooktube.com/watch?v=feA64wXhbjo

We are just trying to kill off the weak hands and the chinese

good buying opportunity desu

>a fucking day chart
>not posting a full timeline chart which shows that Bitcoin has only been going up in the long term and this dip is nothing
>all these dumb fuck who know nothing about crypto chiming in
nu-Sup Forums is so fucking retarded, I don't know why I still come here

ROI is not even remotely close.

Okay, I'm looking at what google's price at the IPO and what Bitcoin started at....I'm retarded

I was angry that I did not invest in Bitcoins for I knew about them since 2012 but now I see there are dozens of crypto currency on the market and every day there coming more.

Marketcap for Google is higher than bitcoin, so if you owned 0.1% of either from the beginning you'd be far richer owning Google stock

youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

Where are all the goldtards? I haven't seen any in a long time.

>Money isn't worth anything unless the bank says so! it's just fucking tulips!

Money is worth whatever value people give it. If I can give someone a bitcoin and in exchange get a car in return, then it's worth about as much as a car.

Banks and big bankers don't want bitcoins to be worth shit because they were too dumb to invest in it.

Literally irrelevant. If you had yhe same amount of money say, 5 years ago, would you buy BTC or GOOG?

>it's afraid

Wew lads

Goes from 2k to 5k in two months. Has a retrace to 3k before continuing upwards.
>It's over!!!!

when would be a good time to get into bitcoin? i currently have 0.000000000btc

lurking

>supposedly mining will continue until 2140
>then it will be "fees"
>whole scheme relies on computers using massive amounts of energy. making the cost of energy and processors a major factor in a countries ability to mine, process transactions and collect fees.
>jew globalist already trying to impose carbon taxes and limit personal energy use.
>faggots still think BTC wont be jewed and controlled.

Crypto is the money of the beast. gold guns and ammo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> energy based fiats (crypto or not)

underrated

I'm a nocoins and love reading /biz/. It's hilarious.

You're describing currency, which has a relative, subjective value derived from what it can be traded away for.

Money has a guaranteed objective intrinsic asset value. For example, one ounce of silver is objectively one ounce of silver.

How do I create my own wallet?

Please help.

At some future date, absolutely every bitcoin ever made will have been 'lost'. The whole fixed supply thing was foolish from the get go. But it was a necessary to impart artificial scarcity as part of the rouse.

share algo

Selling hard right now. The chinese are selling everything, doubt that this will recover anytime soon.

somewhere around now, while its cheap.
it will rebound even higher as it always does

easiest way is to just use Coinbase.

What if bitcoin is just the Jews way of getting rid of physical currency ?

Redpill me on that

Hi, Don't tread on me. The economy went to shit by getting rid of the gold standard because now money isn't leveraged by any physical resource like it used to be. Bitcoin is the future of currency because it is decentralized and not based on anything physical that governments can control MAGA (but don't tread on me).

It's an open source thing. You can't imagine the Chinese government doesn't plan ultimately to fork it for their own designs.

It's wall street doing it. Tanking market to buy cheap before the ETF approval is announced.

medium.com/@JesseLivermore/dear-crypto-youre-being-played-by-wall-street-35a1117ef859

Look up a how-to video on "electrum".

This is a bitcoin wallet and it's easy enough. Play around with this for a while using like 0.0001 BTC and you'll get the hang of it.
Wallets for other coins aren't all that different.
Remember to always double check what wallet you need for various other coins.

step 1) create block chain with 6 million dollars
step 2) sell one coin for 1 dollar

congrats your "market cap" is now 6 million dollars and only one fiat dollar was exchanged.

What the fuck happened???

it's a super easy way to get started but do beware. "Coinbase" holds the private key (password) do your wallet.
pros:
>if you lose your password to your wallet coinbase can verify it's you and you can get your funds
>it's super easy to set up and it will not take much time.

cons:
>if the government shuts down coinbase you lose all your money in your wallet
>if you have the personal key (password) on a different wallet like "Blockchain" the government can't take your money unless you give them your key.

Blockchain is the future. Bitcoin is simply the first implementation of this new tech and it's personal future is very likely to encounter disruption with future innovations.

ETF?

It's not free from beinnng taxed . If anything you can say it's directly connected to government and possibly created by them in an attempt to trick the masses

>It's not free from beinnng taxed
Only when you convert it to fiat.

>he fell for the gold meme

Well it is. Look how they're trying to get rid of giant bills in the states

>tfw you almost bought 50k worth of Etherum in May.
>Lost half of the money on the stock market instead.

>fucking day chart
Today's High - $3,923.98
Today's Low - $3,434.78
shit would give you a coronary

There's a good chance of it testing $3000 latter today

>tfw you could've had 735 386. U.S. Dollars at the age of 22 if i only understood coinbase.

>you didn't buy ETH at $1

Same bro...same..

>nu-Sup Forums
>unironically using meme flag
Projection.

Anybody can see this. Bitcoins only value is speculation. It's literally people trying to make a buck off each other.

I still have never seen one use of bitcoin in the real world, the best i've ever heard is that you can buy srhooms with the digi-bucks

how do i get rich from cryptocurrency in 2 months?
pls give a handy guide for a beginner

ever notice how sci-fi uses "credits"? this is the next step

>started with 100 bucks

>still have 800 after all this.

>yes goy, stay loyal to the money we literally print out of thin air

you're retarded for not buying tesla in 2012.

see how easy this is?