honest thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W5z0D58PE-w
youtu.be/qrIQSv4M6ho
twitter.com/benshapiro/status/875730927002963968
youtu.be/DJ6deZ9Ju8w
youtu.be/tUxRKiUlwlg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's gonna be a glorious show, Berkeley is basically Antifa ground zero, they will sperg out like nothing before

I hear there's going to be a big police/security presence though, we'll see what happens

Based on past events though the police will cuck out and just let Antifa do whatever they want

The best thing for us will be to have Antifa attack a bunch of innocent people and destroy property as usual, let the world continue to see them act like terrorists

Will be sitting comfy here watching the live streams

Riots will happen, he won't speak, twitter chimp out, then a week from now no one will mention it.

Holy fuck, why would I be interested in jewish manlet? He is a kike who manipulates White people.

I'm not a big fan of Ben Shapiro, but if he makes leftists sperg out, he's doing a great service

totally looking forward to it. Its going to be fun.

Burn, baby, burn! You just KNOW Antifa is gonna chimp out.

If I'm lucky I'll get to Bash a Fash or two like last time. You're outnumbered 100:1, and we know where you live.

It will be ignored, just like all attacks on Trump supporters.

I hope antifa kills him. Fuck kikes.

Even Nancy Pelosi condemned Antifa

They are political cancer and the Democrats don't want to be associated with them anymore

The more Antifa spergs out, the more the Democrats will be fractured, which is great for us

Yeah, but James Fields and that fat woman though

the larping fizzled a long time ago.
you have to keep it daily or at least three times a week so that it builds momentum.

Lol antifa faggots are so fucking dorky.

None, I don't think about him at all. Last time he was relevant was when he was white knighting some bitch during the election.

Why is he doing this shit on a Thursday?

If Shapiro doesn't cause a chimpout, Bannon, Ann Coulter and Milo occupying Berkeley for Free Speech Week later this month is guaranteed to send the antifags nuclear.

HYPE VIDEOS:
youtu.be/W5z0D58PE-w
youtu.be/qrIQSv4M6ho

is there somewhere we can watch it?

That takes no effort, and he only does it for the money even though he's funded by Israel to make anti-Trump propaganda.

He's a total waste of an intellect if that's all he does. Him just speaking into a microphone creating propaganda for the goyim is exactly why you can't trust these high IQ kikes.

He's going to spend his whole life doing this and won't generate any actual change.

Most likely only a category 2 chimpout.

But you're morons. That's your Achilles heal. A primary one anyway. See you out there.

seeing as everyone who would counter riot for him would be at work, that's a decent question

This is going to be such a spicey month

Antifags will be declared an enemy of the state because they just can't resist chimping out at every opportunity

Fuck Ben Shapiro
twitter.com/benshapiro/status/875730927002963968

A literal who? Is this the leader of the KKK? Neo-Nazis? White Nationalists? White Supremacists? Alt-Right? Neo-Right? Liberaltarian? Why should I care about someone whos name I never heard before who is a literal nobody that no one cares about what so ever other than the media and commie retared starbucks drinking apple computer weilding 1950's drew carry glasses wearing scarfs in summer retards?

Good Day to you Sir.

This picture is confusing

Back to back antifag riots after the media has already thrown them under the bus could finally lead to their purge. Going to be real comfy to watch them bring on the crackdown.

when does this start?

Is anyone actually going to this event? On-site tickets sold at 5 p.m. if the lines are not too long I wanted to try to get a ticket

>NAZIS WATCH OUT

I bet it will sell out, could get one if you get there early

why do people respond to obvious trolls like this? are you retarded?

why would y ou actually go inside? Set up a lawnchair with some beers on the edge of the police/commie line. I'd say bring a grill but that's probably punishable by death in california

My honest thoughts are that "Trump supporters" (patriots) will show up in support of Ben, but be labeled as "Protesters." Any lefties there not in a mask will be called "Anti protesters." "Antifa" (rabid leftists) will run wild. The president of the university will do nothing to stop the rioting. Ben's speech will likely be cancelled. It will make the news so all of the lefty reporters and commentators can flap their hands and denounce the violence between "Protesters" (patriots) and "Antifa" (rabid leftists). They like doing this, because the left can continue to point the finger of blame to "Antifa" and of course those nasty little "Trump supporters," while washing their filthy leftist hands of any blame of violence.

That's a good point. I'm hoping something gets burned down. Will be good

bets on these slobbos being in attendance?

wat time is his speech?

i want to watch a live stream

Betsy is already in town and ready to stream

no word yet on the creepy weirdos, however

Pretty sure people will start arriving 5-6pm (Cali time) and Ben starts at 7pm, could be wrong though

This is why the left will let him talk with no problems.

The organization is weak and tends to go after jews they perceive as white. Evergreen college comes to mind

The local sporting goods stores are sold out or running low on bear spray!
I think antyfags may stir up some shit
Any local Sup Forums could watch for people buying bear spray and get face pictures

Stop being a faggot.

Think Antifa will make an attempt on his life?

After the Charlotte car attack they are likely to be more dangerous

RIP Ben

What kind of body count are we looking at, bros?

Is anyone planning on watching for antfag violence, we know the police wont

I think Ben's secretly counting on it. He wants the whole world to see how incompetent the mayor is.

Ben Shapiro is my property, welcome to the real world.

Why would Antifa or anyone else care where Ben goes? He's the (((approved))) tame kind of conservative, who rails loudly against safe targets but never really challenges the narrative.

>outnumbered 100:1
>which is why every antifa event has to buss people from 100s of miles away to deal with local events

Will be one of the greatest events during 21st century

>"Trump supporters" (patriots) will show up in support of Ben

If they do, they're remarkably stupid, short-memoried ones. Little Ben was one of the loudest, nastiest NeverTrumpers. He's never taken any of that back, so everyone should take him at his word that he will always oppose Trump, including the 2018 and 2020 elections. As far as Trump goes, he's on the other side, openly so.

Who the fuck cares what that stereotypical badger is doing? Only c u c k s care what a Jewish manlet is doing.

kek if nothing else at least this public spergouts drain Soros of money

Will it be streaming tonight? I bet it will be really fun.

Apparently Tim Pool will be there
youtu.be/DJ6deZ9Ju8w

bump, We need all weaponized autists on hand to ensure any Antifags that go too far get ID'd and Clanton'd as well as all dedicated shitposters positioned ready to blast evidence of their violence and degeneracy across social media tonight.

Bayfag here. The police are going to do nothing to stop rioting and let people be attacked so that they can cancel any more controversial events.

Might actually make sense if you quoted Ben twice, the image now is trash

I'm hoping for an all out war for when Bannon speaks next week

He generates actual change by attracting moderates and centrists. If your message is always spewing vitriol or Trump tweets you're not going to change anyone's mind. Shapiro is a good ambassador for conservatism.

he is a nazi and I am going to punch him

"Trump supporters" is what any patriot or fan of Ben will be called by our media. They'll also be called "protesters" so the media can use the noble label of "counter protester" for the degenerate leftists. They will report on a "clash" between "Trump supporters" & "white supremacists" and the "counter protesters" and "Antifa," though they will be clear to call out "Antifa" as being responsible for every single foul act of the left.

It's almost like they're TRYING to start a happening.

That's why it's so important locals that know whats up speak up against your corrupt mayor. Call him out for siding with antifa and letting them run wild.

Ben knows. That's why he's going in the first place.

Fuck off. Ben Shapiro has done more for conservatism than your Kekistani army.

Another hype video: youtu.be/tUxRKiUlwlg

Berkeley Free Speech Week is set to include 20+ right wing speakers, I'm hoping for Alex Jones to be added to the line up to get things even crazier.

Thanks Milo

That's alright darling x

He's a pussy. He'll bitch out and cancel.

desu i wish antifa would have an ultimate chimp out, so much in fact, that it causes a huge leap to irreversible civil unrest

but in reality, there will be some scuffles but this event will fade into the night within two weeks at most

life is so boring and disappointing

>Nancy Pelosi condemned antifa BEFORE Paul Ryan

Link to the event?

I hope they go for some big scare tactic like causing a harmless explosion and it causes a giant fire or something.

I need a happening, i'm starting to lose hope in this world

It will be interesting to see how many people will show up flying Nazi flags that Antifa won't lay a finger on, but choose instead to bloody up anybody in a MAGA hat. Gee, I wonder why that always happens, eh?

unoriginal copycat
it's a good thing that there's no demographic anymore for the le respectable National Review conservative opposition

Going to be interesting when Shaprio sues the school for allowing Anti-Fa to riot.

I just assume this flag is satire 100% of the time

yeah...

It's a bad thought, but you really think about it, if antifa caused the life of a few trumpers it will really escalate the divide leading to civil war

Antifa aren't not going to show

Shapiro has hyped this too much, and if antifa no-shows, he'll be left looking like an asshole.

Also, Shapiro is happy to have his followers get their asses beat to prove his point. Literally sacrificing good goys so he can say "I told you so". Don't worry, he'll be safe behind his ex-special forces bodyguards.

>what is the second ammendment

You are over estimating their self control and foresight

I think the protective bubble around Antifa is gone now that they have served their purpose.
fingas crossedded

that would actually be pretty funny yet disappointing

at least it would disappoint the kike

$15k security deposit and all this hype for 100 maga fags and kikes to show up

What I think this picture is trying to say is that the alt-left believes they successfully shut all these things down. Obviously false but anarcho flags should always be taken as satire.

My prediction:
53 arrested
5 hospitalized
100k+ in damages
Ben speaks

I can't help but agree with this. They simply won't be able to resist showing up to burn down the damned school.