We've been betrayed

hello darkness my old friend...

>retard cant understand trumps grand strategy at play
what a surprise, lemme spell it out to you moron

this is a brilliant move to buy political capital

Odds are these kids will grow up to be yuge trump supporters too and will give him a 2nd term.

Trump will always win and losers like you will continue to lose.

SAGE SHILL THREADS LIKE THIS

>fun flag
>we
Though I'm pissed as fuck on his priorities, your fun flag makes you not worthy of serious discussion.
Fuck off

Not shilling, i am fucking pissed off this happened.

Unironically betrayed.
This isn't even "shift towards a moderate position" as Styx would say, this is a full-blown switch to far-leftism. Moderates do NOT support illegal immigrants...

This is indefensible.

Nope, you're shareblue if you're going to betray loyalty to Trump.

I supported him from the very beginning, even forgave him for bombing Syria, but i cannot forgive this. I still like him, but he is an ally, not a friend. Jared Taylor should run for president.

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY

no, you pooloo
he just shut the left up forever
they can't call him racist anymore
he will point to the fact that he made dreamers citizens, while obama left them in limbo
he just registered 1,000,000 new working tax-paying conservative voters, and probably converted a few million others
DNC is over

Reagan did the same fucking shit, and he's heralded as a bastion of conservatism (despite also being hard on guns).

It seems that old "conservative" men support giving free citizenship to illegal kids.

Stay mad you fucking racists. Trump is now with us, the democrats

sage and hide in all fields, lads.

This pasta is shit

>this shill threads driving on people's insecurities

nice try shariablue

>kids will grow up to be trump supporters
Nonwhites vote overwhelmingly as a block
The 'conservative hispanic' meme was proven wrong

Ok reddit let me teach you something. Strong men talks about ideologies, Weak men talk about people. You are cucking out your ideology.

As long as we're being raided by shareblue I will continue to spread the word to defend Trump as should all of those who are still loyal.

>Odds are these kids will grow up to be yuge trump supporters too and will give him a 2nd term.
You are literally retarded. These "kids" are all of voting age, and they leftists to the core.

Reagan atleast destroyed the (((soviet union))) so he gets a few points for that.

Again, Trump is a ally, he is a civic nationalist, but he is not our friend. Sup Forums has always been Natsoc/fascist/hoppean libertarian

>shills
Trump's own words show that he strongly supports amnesty and making the "wall" a fucking fence.
He's changed. They got to him. It's over.

Support Jared Taylor for president. He is America's last hope.

>not supporting #AmnestyDon
You were never a real Trump supporter

Reagan destroys nothing. He actually turn America to a shit skinned Soviet shithole.
Gust Avrakotos and Charles Wilson beat the commies.

He was not that great by any means, but his position on the soviets was one of the only good things about him.

hardy har har

What position? Reagan was a commie you fool!
He was the only US President who actually sees the Soviets as friends!

It's time to realize that you cannot change our corrupt system from within the corrupt system.

Year it down, punish those who created it, and start over.

We 1930s Germany now.

retard, doing the exact opposite of what we voted for him to do is not 9d underwater backgammon.

I voted trump because I wanted illegals out of my fucking country. I voted trump to build a giant fucking wall to keep new ones out. I voted trump to lower taxes for everyone. I voted trump to get a national concealed carry law in place. None of this is happening. This Jew fuck has done none of those things. I won't vote for him again if he doesn't fulfill his campaign promises. This is bullshit.

Good brand of sage, for real.

You whites have to wake the fuck up. MY people have a saying "Allah in heaven, Hitler on earth" How come us paki's are more redpilled than you? Become a fascist/Hoppean libertarian. and take back your future.

im still loyal to trump and im upset about this :\ just because he fucked up with this doesn't mean I cant support him

What is that saying supposed to convey?

I can confirm that everyone advocating for this DACA deal is a shill no dout

Yea, but it was arguably THE crux of his campaign for most. What, in addition to this, would he have to fuck up for your support to go away?

DACA recipient here. Even if Mr. Trump decides to put DACA in motion once again, us "dreamers" are still unable to vote.

Still want to say thank you for the oportunity.
To the alt right: although we broke the rules entering your country illegaly, some of us would like to be a part of your culture and society. I am personally really really thankful for a chance to experience what life is like in the greatest nation in the word.

I am saying the time for civic nationalism is over, it is now time for radical position. I do not want to live in a world without whites. You have to do something to fix it.

White House spox already said today it includes a path to citizenship so no, you'll get the right to vote.

Kill yourself spic. I don't want more shitskins breeding in my country and popping out future democrats

Then I guess I will end up voting for the most capable candidate but as we have seen, anyone can and will bend. Don't blame them though. I cant imagine what being a president is like.

I will not kill myself. And i dont plan on having any children so you can rest easy on that.

MAGA

Why do you care, race and culture don't matter. They've done what they can in furthering humanity already. Why do we still need them?

this whole leftychan/shareblue shit is so fucking tiresome

"OMG trump didn't send christmas cards to reporters!"
"WEVE BEEN BETRAYED"
"WHERE ARE THE CAMPAIGN PROMISES"
"AKAAKAKGHGHGAAHGA DRUMPF"

you faggots fucking suck. fuck off

>No deal made
Yep, betrayal.
Anyway, back to browsing.

Why do you care, water and oxygen don't matter. They've done what they can in furthering humanity already. Why do we still need them?

now do you understand why you're retarded?

Because I do not want to see a very important group of people go extinct. A group of people who gave my people the technology we needed to survive in the modern world.

That argument doesnt make any sense my nigga, humans don't need culture to survive

>Odds are these kids will grow up to be yuge trump supporters too and will give him a 2nd term.

No one cares how nice or useful or helpful or thankful or good or "white" you act. It's bigger than personal feels. You have to go back.

We need race. Each race has evolved to survive in their own areas. I am an Indo-Aryan that lives in the US. Because of that i have a vitamin D deficiency. My skin was not suited for being here. (And yes i go outside everyday for a few hours.)

this is the jew at work

how autistic can you be? it will be 10yrs before that "strategy" "works". open your eyes, trump cant deliver

Right but the genes are already in the pool, and if we need to we can just keep a sample of the concentrated shit in a lab somewhere. Who gives a shit if you're white or black or asian.

That's what the republicans said about the Reagan amnesty too.

Guess what CA is now fully cucked, mostly because of that

Literally everyone in the world besides whites.

Well my point was more that no one should as opposed to no one does

Spoken like A FUCKING LEAF

Kek

>$$$4DCHESS$$$

Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD
FUCK HEADS

Apparently I don't.

no, but it aids in survival.

i don't need my apartment to survive, but it makes my life much more manageable than if i were living on the streets.

races and cultures took root where they did because they HELPED THE PEOPLE FURTHER THEIR SURVIVAL.

culture is important because it unites a people with an identity. it also contains important teachings that can be taught to youngsters, thus repeating the cycle.

break the cycle, like we have now. birth rates in the west are terrible, and we have a section of the population that wants to be chemically sterilized. what's the future there?

Solid points, but if we blend everything together natural selection will eventually select the best traits, so we'll get rid of all the bad shit from each culture, or at least most of em

Just for this post, I'm bumping it.

natural selection did select the best traits.

that's why we have what we have.

WHAT DID YOU THINK HUMANS WERE DOING FOR THE LAST 10,000 YEARS?

Fucking ridiculous, we should be closing all immigration and kicking out illegals, not granting amnesty

Darken
America's
Citizens
Again

Trump says no deal on DACA, wants 'massive' border security
>Trump says no deal on DACA, wants 'massive' border security

FUCK OFF SHILLS

every goddamn month or so they try to wean people off of Trump. It's getting quite annoying, who they gonna vote for?

>thinking this has anything to with immigration
>thinking he ever gave a fuck about daca
>not realizing this is a MOAB drop on RINO foreheads
>just before 2018
>after a different deal with libs days ago
>not realizing this is the beginning of a longer strategy to bury the GOP establishment

bin that tampon and try rubbing some brain cells together, reddit

Fucking idiot. Hispanics are invaders and they overwhelmingly vote Democrat.

Rand Paul or write in someone i like (IE Jared Taylor)

Yawn.

pol is soooo boring when the shills are out in full force.

btw can we get a recaptcha where i have to pick walls instead of bridges?

He only had 3 jobs
> lock her up
> build a wall
> they have to go back
Amnesty was not on the list, giving amnesty to a single illegal goes against his entire campaign and is a slap in the face to his base. He will have earned the unending asspain delivered to him.

You know, it's this entitled fucking shit that you all have that is the biggest reason for deportation. You are breaking our laws, the laws that created the society you claim to love. If you had a shred of fucking honor or self-respect, you'd self deport out of shame.

In other words, you don't give a fuck about this internally or personally and will only leave if physically removed. Wow, what a model citizen, what an American, glad to have you Juan. Fuck off.

show your flag leaf

>the good mexicans get to stay
>We've been betrayed
The absolute state

>this is a brilliant move to buy political capital
>
I kinda doubt the second part, I mean just look at CA. But in any case, DACA kids should be the last ones to get ICEd. I'm OK with whatever Trump can trade them for.

He's testing the water to see if he can waffle and still keep his base. The establishment has been fighting him on every single stinking issue than can to try to wear him down and he's cracking. We have to make enough noise to make sure he knows he'll have no chance at re-election and no base if he does this.

DACAs aren't bad people. I don't care about DACAs. I care about the wall. The liberal media tried to lie last night and say that Trump was going to not do the wall and then he immediately hopped on Twitter to tell the truth that no such deal had been made. Now you idiots just want me to still be mad at him for "not doing what you wanted" but actually he still is doing the things I care about. I don't care about attacking people who actually work and contribute to the society they are a part of, people with no criminal records, whose only crime was being born. Build the wall and go fuck yourself, OP.

>dems have 6 months!
>dems are so dysfunctional they can't pass anything
>dreamers get deported
4D CHESS
SAGE!

Lol i saw this comingna mile away. I wasnt even going to reply to that dude but I did it just for you.

And no, that is not the reason you want me deported. You only care about the color of my skil, like the dude i previously replied to. Even if every mexican/black left your country, yournpersonal situation would not improve. You would not suddently become a high skilled worker. You are just looking for someone to bale for yohr failures.

I think he's trying to show Republican leadership that he isn't afraid to go left if the they don't get their act together. All republicans have to do is send him a bill and he will sign it.

That's just a theory, He also might be tired of getting shit on by the media.

Only redditors support him at this point.

Trump was a mistake.

You need to die faggot.
Trump was your last chance of getting rid of the fucking mexicans, now the cancer is terminal. But enjoy!

Why do these fucking kikes always spell "Yawn"?

Wow I've stood by Trump for everything until this moment. Turns out he was a liberal the whole time.

DREAMERs are not going to forget MS13 Paco and Mexican Mafia Jorge that Donald Trump deported.

These fuckers are tribal.

They're gonna vote for Obama part 2, who ill promise DACA to felons or a second wave of "illegal alien children."

Mexico First!!!

Viva El Trumpo!

Is that part of your cuck fantasy?

suck a dick kike

Fuck off you larping faggot.

>America is diseased, rotten to the core

They don't attack him BECAUSE he did amnesty.

No dont get me involved in those deviant sexual fantasies of yours.