Tsundere

>tsundere
>blonde
>twintails
>flat chested
>wealthy
>childhood friend
>secretly otaku

How does a heroine lose with a combination like this? Have times changed?

>childhood friend
There you go OP.

Also, the twintailed tsundere archetype doesn't win as often as you think.

Deconstruction of the harem genre.

I don't care

Eriri is best and she loses because she isn't the main heroine. Simple as that.

Strange, tsundere childhood friend used to win.

good way to let the gas out so you can shit in the morning

>Forgetting ZR

How many threads like this have you made already?

Kill yourself.

Eriri needs her breakfast.

>flat chested
There you go OP.

>How does a heroine lose with a combination like this?

Because those are all negative traits.

Not really. Worst girls tend to win in LNs a lot, so bo change here.

>wealthy
>negative trait
Poorfag detected

Because those are all perfect traits*

>lose
Stop reminding me.

Pretty much this.

Cliche overdose.

>childhood friend
>best girl
She never had a chance.

You had me til
>flat chested
I guess they had to put some negative trait on her to make it fair.

>Normalfag tier bait
1/10

>if you don't like flat chests you're a normalfag

Yes time have changed. I'm so fucking sick of tsundere shit winning a harem. It's the most lazy and uninspired heroine archtype ever.

>wealthy mattering in a harem girl.

Dont give the lolicon any attention user.

>Confirming normalfag bait.

Just ignore the retarded dfcfaggot.

Best girl with perfect traits never wins.

Megumi is canonically the perfect heroine.

Mc as usual is a boring faggot so I'd say she actually won by not winding up with him

>beautiful girl us secretly otaku
This needs to stop

You're proving him right, loli-hating cowtitsfags. Fuck off and back to facebook.

hxh episode ur on?

But user, the perfect one is going to win this time.

Sad, but true.

You must be new here.

>implying loli hating
>implying cow tit loving
Fuck off and stop using buzzwords.

Do all the people who watch this mediocre show have it go over their heads this hard?

The message is not a jigsaw puzzle, it's practically spelled out in the fucking title. It isn't pure chance every bitch in the cartoon save for one has a hundred character traits pulled from the Japanese Animation page of tvtropes.org.

>Denial and irony

>Inverse Kyon
/thread

You must be retarded or new and don't know how things work around here.

What is HnG, stupid Lelouch.

You are overestimating the average IQ of Sup Forums poster.

Samefagging.

2 out of 3. Try again, normalfag.

>literal list of the shittiest qualities a girl can have
>wonders why she lost

Samefagging.

>Megumifag

When they say Eriri and Utaha are the best, they are being ironic.

Blonde is good, user.

>fagfag

Message being the main girl is yet another worst girl who will win, on top of being boring? Yeah, people got that.

Try harder retard.
inb4 different webbrowser

Seriously, how could OP miss that? Twintails, DFC, and ZR is the most sacred trinity of all trinities.

I wonder what season 2 threads are going to be like?

>Megumi
>boring

It's like you guys don't even pay attention.

>took 5 mins long to make this
kek.

Only idiots like yourself got that message.

Think Yahari threads, but twice the autism. No speculation on who's going to win because the LNs will probably have ended already, but Megumifags will endlessly rub their victory in everyone else's faces.

We did. She's incredibly boring. Why is this so hard for you anons to accept?

>message
Pic extremely related.

>Denial

Because the reasons people give on why she's boring are always incredibly poorly written. You know it's bad when they reference the fucking title as support.

It's about dem personality and she's the worst

>Deludes himself to believe the title is entirely wrong
Typical.

>people actually think the meme girl is better
This picture is a proof that Sup Forums is full ADHD fucks.

One is an actual character with more and more flaws exposed as the series goes on and the other is a one trick pony shit who barely has any character, but somehow the trick pony is better anyway.

DFC fags are so insecure they even make this shit and tainting the original image

>but somehow the trick pony is better anyway
I'm glad you agree.

No seriously, how poor does your reading comprehension have to be to not get that the title is supposed to be misleading?

Anal.

Megumifags confirmed for extreme shit taste and butthurt at Megumin's superiority.

Take your meme girl back to Konosuba circlejerk.

Are you blind? That pic says the meme girl is boring, not better.

You forgot:

>traitor
>twice

Megumin is defined by the meme "dude explosion lmao." What memes does Megumi have? She stands by the strength of her character not some gag that got old episodes ago.

>poorly written
You say that all the time, even after the countless autism and walls of text that comes your way. Nothing short of a full blown essay is going make you finally accept other people's opinion that differs from yours

Are Eririfags just butthurt she's not going to win?

>What memes does Megumi have?
Background boring heroine wins the Tbowl.

>strength of her character
You can't be serious.

>>childhood friend

Anyone with good taste would be upset when the best girl will lose again.

Because she's ironically the most boring girl.

>eriritard talking about accepting other people's opinion
The irony.

Opinions can be poorly supported. You're still bringing up the title as support even though that's been debunked so many times now.

It does suck Utaha isn't winning but Megumi is almost just as good.

Why else would someone like Megumi?

For her looks. She has nothing else going for her.

>I didn't pay attention
She literally doesn't have anything to rely on besides her character.

I seriously doubt megumifag was a thing before the anime elaborated her character more.

Why do people watch if they don't like the main heroine? That's so weird.

>spending 14mins to make this
Thanks for the free kek.

Except Megumin has more character than that and is true to herself from the beginning, never gives up and is proud to walk the path of explosions. She can be said to be stronger in standing by her character.

Before the anime aired and people got a good grip on their characters it was mainly Utahafags and Eririfags. When people praise Megumi it's usually not because of her looks. In the first place, Megumi is intended to be very plain looks-wise and only looks cute when she dresses up.

Fuck Eiri and everything she stand for.

She shouldn't have been a shit friend.

You serious? That's the first reason she'd be overlooked.

10/10 bait. Best one so far.

Cute, but Eririfags generally are wiling to accept negative opinoins, unlike Megumifags.

Any opinions worth its weight are subjective. For an opinion to be poor, there has to be objective qualities, but that isn't the case here since it's all subjective when dealing with likability and whether X character is fun/interesting or not.

I didn't yet, but if you're going to bring it up the title then I can only say that the author planned for her Megumi to start out that way, so there are some validity to it. To reject that means rejecting what what the author's intention on that point.

The "saenai" part of the title is ironic, and is meant to accentuate the fact that Megumi's personality is really subdued compared to everyone else in the show. What the first episode wanted to impart on you is the extreme contrast between Megumi and the other two girls, Eriri and Utaha.

Both of the trope girls can have their traits bulleted off with pinpoint precision like in OP's post. Put one next to Megumi and it's like day and night; the one who's not Megumi is instantly identifiable, has a nice little backstory, gets practically everything about her character across with just her appearance. But the key thing here is that if you've seen even one harem show prior to opening this one, you've seen all of this shit before. In contrast Megumi remains a plain stone wall. Nothing about her stands out or conveys anything, at least not immediately.

The irony isn't even fucking subtle here, it hits like a brick as soon as you see the "date" scene. Megumi throws out sarcastic quips like there's no tomorrow and several of these are aimed at the personalities of the other two girls. Literally shit like "those kinds of characters don't exist in real life." So blunt you would have to be a straight goddamn kook not to pick up on it, which is why I feel like I'm getting my leg pulled here.

Megumi's personality develops slowly throughout the show and the intent is to have it come across as somehow deeper and more genuine than those of the trope girl platoon. Whether or not the show succeeds in doing this is up to your judgment, but I'm pretty spot on about the premise here. Arguing about the "best girl" in in this show is funny but you need to understand how you look when you do it.

>her looks
She has the most bland and dull design in the entire cast though.

So then there's literally no reason to like her then.

>Even as109 has joined the church of Megumin

Can't wait for as109's doujin/CGs.