Just think about this for a moment - DONALD J. TRUMP will be the one to finally pass amnesty

>After more than two decades of Democrats trying and failing to pass amnesty, the one who will finally be successful in passing amnesty is Donald J. Trump

What timeline are we in again? Donald Trump, the same Trump who made his entire campaign about NOT passing amnesty, will be the one to finally pass amnesty after every previous president before him failed.

What is going on? Are the masters of the universe just messing with us at this point? Is this a test of our faith? I don't know what to believe anymore...

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/trump-says-no-deal-made-democrats-daca-immigrant-102732171.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump is based. He's gonna get amnesty passed and we're all gonna be real happy for him and say nice things about him and he will be even happier. He will go down in legacy as a great man. Pelosi will be smiling at his grave.

>Trump passes amnesty
>Democrat take credit for twisting Trumps arm
>The media will not give Trump credit
>What remains of Trumps base will no longer support him and for good reason
>The Democrats know Trump is a pushover and will do more to undermined the Republicans
>Republicans will have no one and that includes Trump come 2018 and 2020
>Dems take back house and Trump will their best friend
Too much winning.

>made his entire campaign about NOT passing amnesty
not quite sure what brand of cognitive dissonance you've been subscribing to, but I didn't hear that!
Amnesty for DACA is something he mentioned a few times, while pounding on the border security issue with the populist meme of a wall.

>ICE taking away the thiefs, rapists etc
>Wall is now build
>Giving amnesty to 800k people who were forced by tehir parents to migrate in other words people who couldnt understand that their actions and couldnt stand up against it

Everything is alright

Trump says no deal on DACA, wants 'massive' border security
Reuters
By Susan Heavey
,Reuters•September 14, 2017

I smell a tribalist Mexican here.

Fuck no. People voted for "ZERO TOLERANCE" TRUMP.

Amnesty is grand betrayal. He's shiving his base.

Trump is on the verge of truly isolating himself.

NO!

- wall built
- all illegals expelled
- zero tolerance for illegals

Amnestied DREAMErs won't forget their gangbanger cousins that Trump deported. They're going to use their legal status to vote for fuckers that promise to open the goddamn borders.

AMNESTY IS SUICIDE!

You should have known better than to trust this billionaire con artist.

You cannot change the system from within the system. Revolution is the only way.

Burn it down and start over.

Once he passes an amnesty bill the democrats will forgive him

Just as long as he continues this route which I think he will

>Trump is on the verge of truly isolating himself.
That happened a few mistakes ago but it is finally come to a point that even the most pro-Trump shills can not overcome the reality that Trump is abandoning his campaign positions for more center-left positions.

Not really a surprised but people had hope Trump would not be Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Shumer's bitch...

>Is this a test of our faith?
No, dipshit. This is how he ensures controlled immigration without looking like an inhuman.

It's absolutely the best possible option and is direct evidence of 4D chess strategy. It's based on a sales tactic called the takeaway. He got everyone all freaked out about deportation, now he's going to pass amnesty but likely adopt legislation in the future that will make our immigration process more stringent. So, nobody who already lives here has to be ripped from their homes, but in the future our children will live in a country of their own - not full of illegal immigrants here for a cash grab. This is a great timeline.

the Wall will never be build retard !

Guess none you autistic cunts ready to bail on Trump can read a fucking headline....

yahoo.com/news/trump-says-no-deal-made-democrats-daca-immigrant-102732171.html

DACApedes are based though. We never were against them. Fuck off shareblue

/ourcuck/

This, also Trump is a faggot

>Trump is on the verge of truly isolating himself.

So what? He's immensely wealthy and pleases his elite masters. Sup Forums are supporters, not masters. They prepped the bull, they are not the bull.

Still better than Hillary. I'm fine with it. I want to see the world burn and that is all.

DAILY REMINDER SHILLS ARE DONE

September 14, 2017 10:56am EDT
Trump: "We are not looking at amnesty"
President Trump arrived in Fort Myers to deal with the aftermath of Irma, but he first spoke to reporters on the runway about DACA and the border wall.

“We are not looking at citizenship. We are not looking at amnesty,” Trump said. “We are looking at allowing people to stay here. We are working with everybody.”

“Ultimately, we have to have the wall. If we don’t have the wall, we’re doing nothing

>we
nice gaysexual flag

>Another shitlib who thinks he can predict trump's actions.

When will they learn?

Sorry butit seems pretty fucking cruel to punish people for something their parents did.
This doesnt seem American to me .
Why should people pay for the sins of their parents?
Also most of these dreamers are in states where Democrats always win.

>listening to anything a chemically lobotomized retard says

>"Some people are so far behind in the race that they think they're winning".

I don't think any rational person is against reasonable amnesty(IE you have a job and pay taxes, aren't a criminal you can stay). We are against the fucking FLOOD of illegals continuing across the border. It needs to stop, we are well beyond capacity.

over a million are eligible for amnesty and they will all vote democrat. fucking kys

>Also most of these dreamers are in states where Democrats always win.

I get it. He's probably getting tired of fighting. He's like 80.

>Why should people pay for the sins of their parents?

Being in mexico isn't a punishment.... It's where they rightfully belong.

Why should their parents be rewarded for breaking the law?

Shills so btfo now

Hahahaahhahha

Full, universal amnesty like Reagan? Fuck no. He'll extend it to the DACA age bracket and insist on chain immigration being severely curtailed.

Congress will find a way to maintain its status quo. It's excellent at that.

>This doesnt seem American to me

You know nothing, nigger. Racism and exclusion was what our country was based on. This was land for free whites only.

>>Dems take back house and Trump will their best friend
House and the Senate.
Arizona is tilting blue right now and McCain will be dead by next election.

Hell might grab Cruz's seat in Texas too.

Bad map but I do expect a +2D to +4D.

Thanks Trump.

What is Texas?

SHILLS BTFO CLOSE THIS THREAD MODS

Trump's a deal-master; this is probably a consession he's making for something bigger. With a few Dems in his pocket and some good press coverage (for once), he may unleash something catastrophic, like nuking North Korea.

DONALD DUCK THE C.UCK

>illegal immigration is ok along as they dont commit crimes or commit crimes and dont get caught

30ft of fence and 10 extra CBP agents.

Trumpkins hate free speech just as much as AntiFA fags.

>a guy who borrwed 200 million dollars from george soros in the 80s turned out to be fake

who knew

lol

>Attempt at shilling trump btfo fail #10079
>free speech

actually it was Russian organized crime money that bailed him out, not Soros personally, this in exchange for the use of his establishments for high-end illegal gambling operations

Silly attempt, HE ended DACA but he had to amnesty the kids already here with jobs and families. No brainier. You are just shill trying to divide his base. Sad shill.

DJT won't.

Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer will. They out dealed the GEOTUS.

If you Trumpkins want to get BTFO like AntiFA I have no problem calling you out.

No, you idiot, it was hillary clinton. Trump is a clinton plant you dunce. Isn't that obvious by now?

Who's the biggest open borders person you know?? Answer: Hillary Clinton.

>lmao
What did we expect? You think he won by openly saying the things he said? It wasnt a big surprise to you that people who voted for Obama (over Mitt 'The mormon' Romney) Voted for Trump as well??
Come on people! Dont act like you just woke up! Trump won the election because the "Majority" is a bunch of brainwashed idiots who watch tv 24/7 and are sick of the two party split! Trump just represents "NEO_CON" status to the idiots who actually dragged their dumbass to the voting booth to vote for Shillary Clinton! Trump never planned on pulling conservative-republican bills or following the traditional conservative way of doing things while in the white house. The man is married to a foreigner for godsake!