Sup Forums Official Statement -- We Are No Longer a Pro-Trump Board

I don't know if anyone's done this yet, so I just want to make it official: Sup Forums is no longer a pro-Trump board. As everyone knows, amnesty was a red-line for us, and it's now been crossed. There will be no coming back for Mr. Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/trump-says-no-deal-made-democrats-daca-immigrant-102732171.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reddit's first day of trolling?

At this point I don't give a fuck what Trump does or doesn't do, I have way too much invested in him and his campaign to back down now.
will always be with you Trump-senpai.
#MAGA

you fucking retarded t_d cocksucker go back to re ddit

This
If Trump joins ISIS, I will too

Get out, trumpets! This is now a Bernie Board!

I'm with her now

ok_kid.jpg
>in all fields

Once again a Nat-Soc board!

Trumps got it! You shills need to fuck off

trump is just playing some kind of 4d chess, he'll come out and kick all those niggers and spics out for sure!

MAGA

This was always a Jeb board faggot

This. I'd even suck a black dong if the God Emperor told me to. MAGA!

Go back to Plebbit, bitch. Don't ever come back here.

>(((Someone))) can decide what Sup Forums supports
Nice try, Jew. No one decides what Sup Forums supports, especially not a Jew.

We can't let him get the nucleon codes.

you can see the CREW/Shareblue retards scurrying to push this shit without sitting down and trying to create an actual plan of action

KEKISTAN YES!

This whole situation reminds me of the time Trump dropped those tomahawk missiles.

You all lost your shit and then came crawling back like the good little puppies you are. It's gonna happen again and you all know it.

>Doesn't even care what Trump does
>Too much invested in Trump to care what he actually does
I see why this nation is committing suicide.

"witty" comment

Kill yourself.

Go back to the_donald

>Reddit's first day of trolling?
it's one of their subs

they listed instructions how to shit up Sup Forums with stupid stuff like this

So. Many. SHILLS.

Who? Is he a pop star or something?

BTFO Commie ANTIFA scum

NO TRUMP
NO KKK
NO FASCIST U.S.A.

NO TRUMP
NO KKK
NO FASCIST U.S.A.

NO TRUMP
NO KKK
NO FASCIST U.S.A.

trump has a jew daughter and loves israel

If that means I get to murder trigglypuffs and white knights I'm in.

not this time

Who isn't a Jew?

Trump is the Jew now. You're all fucked up.

See
>141501656

Look deep inside your hear user. Maybe you're indeed one of those rare individuals who will unironically go "wtf I hate Drumpf now" and try to start your own party or something but most people on this board care more about shitposting and triggering leftists than any kind of principles. As soon as Trump does something that makes the MSM go mad again, they'll all come crawling back.

>take your health food off this campus

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU FUCKING SHIT MANBABIES

Implying that Sup Forums was ever pro Trump,or that Sup Forums is one person.....

Back to your normie board you go, you fucking faggot.

>I have way too much invested in him and his campaign to back down now
Nice sunk cost fallacy. You're supposed to stop digging when you're stuck in a hole

*blocks your path*

Trump is working for amnesty. That means he is a Leftist, regardless of which party he is in and what he "identifies as" in public.

We never were
sage

Guess none of you fucking autistic cunts can read a damned headline, huh?.....

yahoo.com/news/trump-says-no-deal-made-democrats-daca-immigrant-102732171.html

I'm withered now.

What's up, Stefan

> I have way too much invested in him and his campaign to back down now.
What the fuck does that mean?

Hello newfag, brazil is down the hall and to the left

Those are some very nice looking outfits. Where might I buy one?

I don't care, i will continue to support him since he managed to beat kike Hillary, sorry reddit and leftypol, nothing personnel

t. leftypol nigger

You don't speak for me, nigger.

WTF IN MENTALLY HILL NOW
BASED MUSLIM ASSAD
MUH AIRFIELDS
BASED TULSI SLAYER OF THE SECOND AMENDMENT GABBARD
INSHALLAH SPENCERPEDES
IF DICKEY SPENCER SUCKS A BIG BROWN HAIRY MUSLIM COCK THEN I SUCK A BIG BROWN HAIRY MUSLIM COCK

Why are they shilling this narrative when the official statement btfos it?

in all serious how did the nazis have such fucking nice aesthetic? who designed their uniforms?

The Buddhists?

You fucking turbo-faggots are worse than the normies at reading articles.
>Dems announce plan for a deal
OMG DRUMPF IS A DEM!

Shill harder.

Tsk tsk tsk

This thread is important

/gens/ don't belong on Sup Forums

IMPEACH THIS ORANGE MANCHILD

WE WANT HILLARY
WE WANT HILLARY
WE WANT HILLARY
WE WANT HILLARY
WE WANT HILLARY
WE WANT HILLARY

Either you are retarded or a shill. Trump is the best we can have right now. Better than Hillary, Obongo or whatever leftwing leaning scum takes their place. He is a poweful white man, he is rich has a big family and stands up for white americans unlike most politicians who are just utter fucking pussies. So SAGE. You faggots are just butthurt over Trump doing a good job for once.

I just came here for the drama. I knew you'd be on fire after last night deal between Trump, Schumer, and Pelosi.

The faggots on /r/The_donald are just getting banned and muted left and right before any real drama can start.

No it's not.

Fuck off nigger. Go back to tumblr or some reddit shit.

Reminder that If you voted for Hillary, the russians would be sucking our cocks

Isis would be nuked

and NK would be deprived from natural resources, and then nuked.

This
I'm from neogaf
Came here to laugh all all the crying nazis

>who designed their uniforms?
Hugo Boss. the man himself.

Agreed
Hopefully we can impeach him soon

That was some foreign sandnigger shithole that literally no one cares about except /sg/. This is domestic policy within the US. Americans actually give a shit about this.

>we

Then why was this board on meltdown mode over it? They obviously did care. You disproved your own point.

Idk man, President Pence would be a net loss for us.

It's true, then. OP really is a faggot.

Why do you think he chose Mike "2000 volts straight to the nipples" Pence?

/pol was never r_td
Pic related should help you
What do you see ?

He's not going to be president
An emergency election will be held and Hillary will win with about 70% of the vote

99% of the concern shilling about Syria strike was from non American flags, and those that were American flags were Iranian, Turkish, Russian and other assorted diaspora. Combined with leftypol and the Spencerpedes.

This is a genuine outrage by Americans who feel betrayed, not some manufactured bullshit outcry by shills over a strike on an empty airfield

Blumf BTFO! HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER!?

You're not even trying anymore, are you?

Why not?

>$0.02 has been deposited to your account

What did the limp-wristed millennial mean by this?

I was against Trump from day one because of this post I officially get on Trump train. Go and fuck yourself faggot.

Lame

You fucking newfags and shills listen up, us old boys are in for the long term, any manipulation to get the desired results is what we want. We support him so fuck off

>we

Fuck off shill. This has been coming for a while and it has no bearing on my opinion of Trump. Gonna cry because not everything went your way? News flash retard, this is how politics work! This is an issue that will work heavily in his favor.

Sup Forums is a pro-Trump board, you need to fuck off to twatter or Reddit if you want to be anti-Trump.

That's not how it works without amending the constitution.

Not your personal army.

Because I've seen no evidence that it is.

also, I'm a cruz missile now

This.

Not true on Syria, the backlash against the missile strike and the backlash against the DACA betrayal is largely coming from the same people. It's just those who want actual insular nationalism instead of cucked open-borders/Jew wars globalism.

Chart is wrong. Abrahamic is on top. Then below the Pharisee is Judaism. Then below that is Karaite, Orthodox, and Sephardic. A Jew probably made this chart.