AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

migrationpolicy.org/programs/data-hub/deferred-action-childhood-arrivals-daca-profiles
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KF8rMGJWnLo
amren.com/commentary/2017/09/immigration-amnesty-daca-donald-trump-ann-coulter/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Behold, the shill thread killer

>/ptg/ will defend this

>eufag
>in all fields

>muh shill thread

>1.9 million eligble for DACA legalization in the USA
migrationpolicy.org/programs/data-hub/deferred-action-childhood-arrivals-daca-profiles
>21k in pennsylvania
>13k in ohio
>271k in Texas
>102k in Florida
>73k in Georgia
>66k in NC

>>muh shill thread

Glad you agree, have seconds

Fuck me

I mean he's not wrong..

fuck this country

Trump loves Latinas

>wtf I love turning red states blue now
You fags are absolutely hopeless, enjoy your delusions because they wont last much longer.

do i have this right? trump doesn't want to throw out all immigrants? if they're here legally there isn't an issue? it sounds reasonable. i don't get it.

>if they're here legally

He's talking about illegals

Say it with me. AMNESTY DON!

>you don't have to deport illegals if you make them legal

Remember Bombing the shit out of ISIS?
Remember investigating that massive voter fraud, you know the biggest felony act in US history?
Remember you must go back?
Remember the wall?
Remember Repeal and Replace?

Pepperidge farm remembers...

MISTER PRESIDENT

I said it from the start, Trump is a dud. The only question is whether his presidency was an elaborate ruse from the beginning, or if he was compromised somewhere along the way. Since they were dead-set on gutting his administration, I'd go with the latter. Bannon being ousted really was the end.

The real redpill is recognizing amnesty was going to get passed no matter who was president

gg guys
/We/ lost
Ready for our new world order?

>Implying that they didn't vote this election cycle already

> who is Ted Cruz?
> who is Rick Santorum?

republicans willingly vote for neocons

Shut the fuck up with the shill shit. We got fucked, Trump betrayed us. There's gonna be no wall, the Mexicans will get amnesty, Trump is gonna work with the Democrats. We've lost.

DONALD DUCK THE KEK

lmao, they lobotomized Trump and turned him into a faggot

that's the blackpill because it implies the brazilification of america is strongly desired by the shadow government. it also implies they want to kill us.

He's letting the illegal ones stay

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

you faggots will always lose. it's why your lives are so pathetic.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

he literally married all his children to democrat Jews

why is anyone surprised is beyond me

>When to stupid to see through an act
Lurk moar you fucking faggot

Loving every laugh.
On another note: is this what a typical Sup Forums poster is like? Seems to be mentally challenged
>these are good meeeeemes, what about the meeeeemes?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KF8rMGJWnLo

Trump is going to pick Mitt Romney as Sec. of State! He has betrayed us! It's over for him, I am now a #Shill4Hill!

>TRUMP IS INFALLIBLE ANYONE WHO CRITICIZES HIM IS A SHILL
>plugs ears
>POO POO PEE PEE 22D CHESS

Na, now Trump's gunna crackdown on every non-dreamer illegal.

lol @ MPC trying to spin this as a good thing

Trump just bombed Syria! He is a neocon nation builder who betrayed us! I am now a #CruzMissile

4d chess

Brexit is a farce as well. I've known it for years, but it should now be abundantly clear, even to normies, that the people have absolutely no power in western "democracies".

Trump isn't vetoing the Dem's 2016 budget! He betrayed us! It's over for him. I am now a #Jebhead

Cruz literally stopped Obama's intervention

That nu/pol/ believes Cruz is "Lyin' Cruz" is extremely sad

Orale Señor Trump
Nosotros tambien somos Americanos.
This is our country now gringos. We all know how the ladies love our music.

GET ERR DONE
BASED BROWN PEOPLE WILL KEEP OUR STATES BLUE!

shut up right now

Trump condemned white supremacists! He is on antifa's side! He betrayed us! I am now on Team Kasich!

the people have power. problem is: they are morons

they are back to voting for pro-paki Labour

Fake info graph. I got bloodlands and i read it

DAILY REMINDER SHILLS ARE DONE

September 14, 2017 10:56am EDT
Trump: "We are not looking at amnesty"
President Trump arrived in Fort Myers to deal with the aftermath of Irma, but he first spoke to reporters on the runway about DACA and the border wall.

“We are not looking at citizenship. We are not looking at amnesty,” Trump said. “We are looking at allowing people to stay here. We are working with everybody.”

“Ultimately, we have to have the wall. If we don’t have the wall, we’re doing nothing

Trump watered down his Refugee Ban! He betrayed us! It's over for him. I am now #Tulsi2020

> We are not looking at amnesty
> We are looking at allowing people to stay here

What did he mean by this?

get fucked OP

What daca always was

> “We are not looking at citizenship"

protip: same happened with Reagan. Democrat judges didn't give a fuck and starting handling citizenship like there was no tomorrow

10 years later California was deep blue

amren.com/commentary/2017/09/immigration-amnesty-daca-donald-trump-ann-coulter/

if you give democrats your hand they will take your entire arm, it makes no sense to give them "compromises"

those compromises always end up giving them everything they want

>who is Ted Cruz?
He probably would've passed a soft version of amnesty as well. He didn't fight it as hard as he claimed in 2013.

>who is Rick Santorum?
Eh, okay, you probably win on this one.

You jack off while your mother is raped by nigger midgets.

> trading a wall for several million people who will vote to tear it down in four years

Nice deflection m8 ragen called it amnesty m8

Because Tories are an alternative? Noose or electric chair.

>pass amnesty
>BUT HE BUILT THE WALL!!!

think about why democrats want amnesty for 1 second

If they legally stay, its amnesty. If they don't get citizenship until after Trump's presidency, so what? As soon as anorjer Democrat president is elected, she will grant them all amnesty on day one. And even under Trump, all of their children will get citizenship.

It's done dude.

He was able to kick people out of his rallies?
Surely he can kick illegals out of his country, right?

> required employers to attest to their employees' immigration status;

gutted by democrat judges

> made it illegal to hire or recruit illegal immigrants knowingly;

gutted by democrat judges

> legalized certain seasonal agricultural illegal immigrants, and;

infinitely expanded to apply to a bunch of people that had nothing to do with seasonal work by democrat judges

> legalized illegal immigrants who entered the United States before January 1, 1982 and had resided there continuously with the penalty of a fine, back taxes due, and admission of guilt; candidates were required to prove that they were not guilty of crimes, that they were in the country before January 1, 1982, and that they possessed at least a minimal knowledge about U.S. history, government, and the English language.

all requirements were gutted by democrat judges

WTF I LOVE DEMOCRAT JUDGES NOW!!!

SHILLS BTFO LOL
CLOSE THIS THREADS MODS

> what is UKIP?
> what is Liberty UK?
> what was English Democrats?
> what was BNP?

face it, most people are morons

>it's a shareblue shift change episode

>Build border wall
>No more illegal immigration

>1 million mexicans given citizenship
>They all get to bring friends legally
>Eternity of democrat rule

QUINTESSENTIALLY CIVIC

If those parties ever gained any kind of threatening prominence they would either be shut down or infiltrated by the establishment. This has already happened to an extent with UKIP. The Tories have been poisoning that well for some time.

Fuckkkk

Lolololol the failing right

it would it even matter, insofar the message of voting for those parties is greater than the party itself

Higher UKIP votes tend to force Tories to the Right

But it is Labour now that leads the polls! What a mess

That's it, Drumpf is completely finished.

>it would not even matter,

Drumpf is a fucking clown. Y'all got niggered

hi

Yup.

Feels fucking bad, man.

4d chess? Knows deep state really runs the country, he can't beat them alone.

So starts fucking shit up to cause armed revolution?

Profit?

He's right though. DACA applicants want to become citizens..... and pay taxes like the rest of the slaves. They paid over 500 bucks just to apply for this. What everyone should be worried about is the other 30 MILLION who are collecting assistance, and draining us.

Trump is legendary.

REMEMBER: this is pro wrestling to him. He wants you to shout YES. SEND THEM BACK!

Ok. I accept it now. I was duped by a con-man with no principles.
RIP Western civilization

They mostly just want us to be poor and stupid, makes things easier for (((them))).

This is literally the height of republican power. They will never control this much again, and they fucking blew it.

It's over

the benefits they get from the federal government is far larger than any symbolic tax they may pay. Never mind that they will actively vote for more mass-immigration politicians

After DACA comes Amnesty in 2020

What did you think was going happen.... Trump was going to load up trains and send them back? lolololol

this

trump ended the republican party in one day

But muh maga muh ICE muh 4D chess.

Fucking lol.

DELET

Romney actually had a very good self-deportation plan in 2012 that heavily targeted welfare offices and employers

Trump criticized it for being racist back in 2012

(not that I believe Romney was serious about it, but that is exactly the kind of policy that would be needed, besides actively arresting the criminal ones)

>mfw trumpsters just got KEKED

This is why you kill the people who have seditiously destroyed us for decades. Do you all think if you complain enough they're going to care? We have a government who is been operating outside the Constitution and laws, and do you all think that if you walk into a voting booth it somehow is going to magically change. Our government murdered over 3000 of us, and you believe they care if were upset that DACA applicants get citizenship?

honestly comfiest president in my lifetime

TRUMP JUST SAID "NO WALL, NO DACA"
>TRUMP JUST SAID "NO WALL, NO DACA"

Shills BTFO

Yeah I voted for Romney, but you know not much is going to change unless something drastic happens.

It's all levels. Obviously the ones who came here when they were infants, dont even remember their home country, went to K-12 in American school, are now serving in US military, etc are going to be given citizenship. There's no way that wasn't happening. The question is, is the mother who has 2 charges of misdemeanor DUI? Under the worst of the democrats they would give blanket amnesty for the guy who has been deported four times and is evading charges of felony breaking and entering, mugging, and assault. Under Trump amnesty is probably going to be limited to exactly the groups he mentioned, military, students, educated, and people who have held a job for X years.

I told you fags from day one that the only choice is to kill them all but nobody will do anything and the globalists will continue unhindered.

Meanwhile the tree of liberty is sitting parched.

there is no coming back from this.
the main reason why people picked trump is his anti-immigration sentiment.
this is a GOOD thing tho. let trump fuck off and bring in a more conservative president

Seriously reddit is that way.

Wall suddenly turned into fence maintenance.

We'll get a wall on the Canadian border sooner than we do on the Mexican one.

Jesus Christ, it's over.

i love seeing americans get blow the fuck out because you faggots have been unbearable cunts ever since he got elected shit talking everyone

guess it takes more than meme posting to make america great again

Most of the time I wish we got Hillary. As crazy as it sounds, you don't know how good you have it until it's all taken away. Maybe then it would force people to get off their asses and do something.