Which was your favorite Hidamari?

Which was your favorite Hidamari?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/83377688
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

With Yoshinoya-sensei dead, there are pretty much zero chance they'll make a new season, ain't it?

More than likely, sadly...

Sae, Nazuna, Yoshinoya

WANT

About the only thing they can do is to not include her character, since the backlash against recasting would probably be terrible.

Agreed. I mean, I could go for that, if nothing else. You know, as opposed to not having any more Shows with the girls, period...

>was
Yuno is, and always will be, the cutest and sweetest and loveliest girl ever.

It seemed like they were trying to give the anime series an end with the graduation OVAs. I doubt there was much chance of more anyway.

Its impossible for there to exist a girl out there as real and as sweet as Yuno.

Exactly! I'm glad that at least someone understands.

I don't think so. She's been replaced in Ilya and I haven't seen anyone going crazy.

It'd just be a lot of people crying instead of going on a rampage.

I could pat her head all day long. Yuno is the best. Now if only I could sneak a kiss.

Nastume is kawaii

Nazuna, she's a princess.

Miyako from the students, I love how carefree and bohemian she is.

Out of the teachers probably Yoshinoya or Kuwahara, Lilly was also good.

Why does Hidamari have such great cakes?

Hiro seems like she'd be a better Mami than Miyako, I see Miyako working as Kyouko considering they both love food a lot. Mami and Hiro are more similar in terms of personality, not to mention added softness.

But Asumi Kana plays both Yuno and Nagisa, and Mizuhashi Kaori plays both Miyako and Mami.

Now I just feel foolish

That's okay user, I'll post some Hidamaris to cheer you up.

Why is Miyako so soft anyway? Too much joy or too much food?

No such thing as too much of either for Miyako, just exactly the right amount of both.

Hiro wasn't fat all along.

>You'll never win Miyako's heart by cooking her a nice meal

Miyako, or Natsume, or Sae.
But Miyako is literally perfect so she shouldn't counts. Natsume and Sae would be my picks in that case.

>tfw

Todo an underrated beauty.

Yuno looks even smaller than usual.

Hidamari was cute but I just couldn't stand Shaft's obnoxiousness.

The gay one

But they're all just good friends.

Some are better friends than others.

That's a lie, Sae had tons of boyfriends!

Yoshinoya Sensei

That's some Kirby reproduction there.

I found this a lot funnier than I should.

>was
Wut ?

That's just how they reproduce since they don't have any genitals. Everyone knows that.

Would you drink Yuno?

The corpse.

>you will never fan miya's sweaty back

;_;

Miyako is the sunshine in Sunshine Sketch.

vimeo.com/83377688

I've actually never seen that one.
Damn Miyako is hot.

Great taste, Hirobro

I started watching the second season today. So far, I don't like any of them.

>whatcha watching, cherry boy ?

There's something very wrong with you.

Then why are you still watching? This is obviously not for you if you don't like them.

Why are they wearing old people clothes?

Where's my Miyabros at?

It's a flash forward, they're having a reunion.

Why the fuck are you watching season 2 of something you didnt like any of the characters in?

>tfw we'll never get Honeycomb's OST

It's had to pick between Hiro, Natsume, and Nori.

Those three are my favorite but all of them are really wonderful.

Yeah. Truly all girls are best girl.
Even the Principal.

Did they ever give a reason why didn't release Honeycomb's OST?

They really are. I just, I want to cuddle with Hiro.

;_;

The fat one.

this one sends shivers down my spine.

thank you hidamari

Which hidamari is best for lewd besides Yuno?

Can we talk about lewding them? I like lewd Hidamari threads.

Lewd hidamari pics are rare though

Don't you ever get tired of posting the same two things in every Hidamari thread ever?

I bet you make those autistic "Yuno is getting married!" threads too.

I just like lewding Yuno the most, doesn't mean I don't have lewd pics of other hidamaris

I like lewd. Please share more, and dirty thoughts too, if you don't mind.

I guess that means I was right then.

I think people (read: SHAFT) need to see how well Sapphire's replacement goes in Ilya, which we'll find out in less than 2 months.

Ume being ice-age slow in releasing doesn't really help either as there would be more impetus to do it if there was a higher pile of source to go through. Besides the skipped stuff SHAFT pretty much caught up to the manga, but really they can just go back to doing eps out of chronological order s1/2 style, for example inserting Sae and Hiro's summer into an episode or two and any other skipped Sae/Hiro stuff (and anything else) into other eps to flesh out a full cour.

As far as Yoshinoya goes the major parts covering her were already done long ago; she can take a backseat in focus in favor of other Yamabuki staff and since there's a new Hidamari tenant she'll need intro time too. It took a while for Nori and Nazuna to get accepted as wides partially because for a lot of Hoshi they didn't do much, so Matsuri would probably go over better if she has more than like 20 lines the whole season.

There should be enough material for a new season even if they didn't touch the skipped summer. But seeing how Honeycomb played out, I'm sure that even if Shaft is ever doing S5, they'll have another huge skip.

More likely they'll just make a SoL Madoka or something instead.

Honeycomb sold what, 10 or 11k or something like that, basically the same as Hoshi. Considering how easy it must be to animate, the show is a consistent breadwinner while monogataris have had continual diminishing returns. They must be tired of doing nothing but gataris and Nisekoi for their anime anyway.

Yuno has the best outfits.