THOSE ARE THE SAME FUCKING THING YOU RETARDED APE

FUCK.

THIS.

TRAITOR.

Other urls found in this thread:

migrationpolicy.org/programs/data-hub/deferred-action-childhood-arrivals-daca-profiles
yahoo.com/news/trump-says-no-deal-made-democrats-daca-immigrant-102732171.html
youtube.com/watch?v=N5A02pNcGHs
youtube.com/watch?v=-7CcLlov-b0
youtube.com/watch?v=VflMGlz7ZNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>1.9 million eligible for DACA legalization in the USA
migrationpolicy.org/programs/data-hub/deferred-action-childhood-arrivals-daca-profiles
>21k in pennsylvania
>13k in ohio
>271k in Texas
>102k in Florida
>73k in Georgia
>66k in NC

If he flips texas with this shit its officially over and there will be no democratic solution ever again.

If illegals are given a "path" to citizenship, it's effectively amnesty.
And you can expect the flood gates to open at that point.
You will see mass illegal immigration into this country because they will be expecting eventual amnesty.

I'm not familiar with Burger "reunification" policies. Will these New Americans then be permitted to bring in their families too? Seems like it's game over if that's the case.

Good question I don't know, we'll learn more when the bill is put forward I guess.

LMAO donald is a democrat now. Well... again. He was literally a democrat for many years.

People actually thought this person was being honest with them. He literally sits on a golden throne unironically.

Not effectively, it's amnesty by definition.
March on DC already.

not sure you guys understand the concept of what a 'dreamer' is

I'm not American and I don't understand what this made up term is.

I appreciate they already have family in the US. But that wouldn't seem to preclude them being able to bring in even more "family" members.

It's a illegal alien.

NO PATH TO CITIZENSHIP FOR FOREIGN INVADERS
GO HOME, THEN APPLY

>how to spot a redditor
He literally said "you have to go back, then you can come back the legal way", Trump's platform was never "KICK ET THE BEENURS"

It's not fucking amnesty. Legal citizenship means you go through the fucking process and apply like everyone else!

I cant imagine being this retarded

Since daca recipients crossed the border through no fault of their own, they get a chance to apply for citicenship while in America... if they pass they stay, if not they get the deported. Sounds fair desu. Basically the same as legal migration, with the exception of not having to be deported and then reapply, since they were too young to know they were committing a crime... nothing wrong with this i mo

This

Wonderful. Then they'll have no problem applying from their native country. Like other, legal applicants.

I used to be /ptg/ but this is now delusional.

yahoo.com/news/trump-says-no-deal-made-democrats-daca-immigrant-102732171.html

What's the difference? That's just more cost (deportation and possible re-immigration) and gratuitous cruelty for people who may have never even lived in mexico except as very young children, or even know Spanish.

If they don't pass they'll get deported. If they pass they avoid getting deported and then being able to cross the border again. It's the most sensible solution.

A lot of the folks who supported Trump are relatively weak-minded - not their fault, that's the goal of Jewish brainwashing - and they always need a leader to follow. They're going to keep supporting Trump until we put forward an alternative.

>how to spot a cuck

yea, and now they don't even have to go back. donald never had a platform, people just fantasized of what they wanted and donald took every position imaginable so they could pick and choose his past statements that they liked. The guy nearly ENDORSED HILLARY for fucks sake.

youtube.com/watch?v=N5A02pNcGHs

hes a fraud.

If my parents rob a bank when I'm a child, do I get to keep the money? I didn't break any laws, so why would you punish me by taking the money back?

Shareblue in overdrive today

No need for shareblue when the fucking open borders kike says the shit himself. Go look at his twitter feed. "You don't really want to kick the illegals out, do you?"

Fuck off, this is special treatment. As someone who has been through the process, this is a leg up over everyone else. It's a reward for breaking the law, making the immigration process reward violating it.

If my dad robs a bank, I don't get to keep the money.

Should we send over coffee and donuts to Brock & co?

Trump has already ended DAPA. He isn't going to let new illegals across the border. He's trying to find middle ground for the ones that are already here. I think most of them will be quietly returned.

>What's the difference? That's just more cost
then why even have a process? they should just get blanket amnesty to cut some of the bureaucracy costs
and why even have borders, a true ancap needs no borders

They should boycott baseball since the league used to be segregated.

Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD!
Shareblue thread?
>SHAREBLUE THREAD
niggers

There doesn't need to be eighteen active demoralization threads on this alone.
And if you faggots are really such mental midgets that you're ready to abandon Trump because he's talking about doing a single something you don't like, then you're a mental midget and Trump's better off without you behind him. It's politics, you have to compromise a little if you want to get shit done.

Agreed, shareblue is trying to push a narrative today.

>a single something you don't like
the demographic change is not important to you r/T_D faggots is it? it just means more based beaner and fellow Megapedes

YES MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!

I CANT WAIT TO WELCOME 800K NEW MAGAPEDES!!!!!

how to spot a low information shareblue shill intent on sowing division and doubt instead of waiting for actual truth or learning actual concepts and procedures. sage.

As a nationalist and a globalist, #Imwithhim

To serve as an example to others in the future. If illegals incur no negative repercussions for their actions then the scam will continue. It might even accelerate the process once everyone knows that there'll be no consequences.

And by the way, the "cruelty" you mentioned. That's not being inflicted by me or the government. Blame for that falls squarely at the feet of the parents.

because this is an exception for a particular case, of people who immigrated illegally but not by choice, while all the others will still get deported, and illegal immigration will decrease, like it already has, with the increased border security or wall, if he actually manages to do that?
Then there will be no daca and no anything... this is just for the people already here? I just don't understand all the freak-outs honestly.

This is the most retarded thing I've read on pol today and I am completely against Trump's current tweet on DACA.

>implying they'll vote blue when it was Trump that gave them citizenship

literally just took the democrat nuclear option and blew it up in their own faces

he'll have those spics voting red for 50 years

Yeah but those who immigrated illegally will still get deported, daca recipients immigrated illegally but far before they could make that conscious choice... (Mens rea etc).
Yeah, the parents are the ones who made the mistake. But the cruelty absolutely is being inflicted by the government if they get suddenly deported to a country they don't even know the language of.

>instead of waiting for truth

Just read his damn twitter. It's. Fucking. Over.

Say it with me.... PRESIDENT PELOSI

No, friend. It's as simple as this. DACA = illegal aliens. Illegal aliens get deported. Appeals to emotion are not an argument.

This is their parents' fault. They can hate their parents. As an additional benefit, the general population should expect to see a hefty decrease in the La Raza / Mexican nationalism nonsense that's going around. If Mexico's so wonderful why do none of you want to go there?

Yeah, criminals, whether daca or not will still get deported. The once who are not will stay if they have the qualifications, as if they had applied legally while in Mexico, which they could not do because of their parents.

.. except the parents are going to get rewarded, too. The Dems won't allow them to "break up families" which means that for every 1 DACA baby you've got an extended family of 50 wetbacks who just got unlimited access to the US.

This would be amnesty for tens of millions. If this passes, it's over.

Literally nothing wrong with this..

If they will be usefull to the United states and actually apply for a real citizenship like they were supposed to when daca was first created. Let them stay, if they don't apply for a citizenship before the dead line they will be removed from the country forcibly.

The GoP have been the only ones helping niggers for the last 50 years. Niggers still vote blue. You think invading foreigners who have been very open in their desire to "Make America Mexico..." give a single shit about the GOP? The overwhelming majority is going to keep voting for the party that gives them the most welfare dollars, and the kike media will NEVER praise the GOP for doing it. The Dems will take full credit, under Obama, for the entire program in the first place. That is all the little spiclets will ever learn growing up, in their Jewish indoctrination camps. There will be no loyalty.

i.e. the same fucking thing that already happened in 1986' with Reagan's amnesty. After that point we got absolutely inundated with illegals because they all knew it was just going to be a matter of time until round two. There's probably in real numbers 25+ million illegals of one sort or another in the U.S. now. As soon as any sort of legalization of amnesty program is discussed or debated on that number is going to double or triple

all battleground states

Texas and Georgia are now battleground states.

I'm okay with this.

>There's probably in real numbers 25+ million

You're about 15 million too low.

This, we shouldn't punish people for their parents crimes. Otherwise we are no better than the people who demand whites pay reparations because their ancestors owned slaves. At the same time we can't let this turn into a loophole where we grant citizenship to the children of every illegal immigrant. Ending DACA is a good thing, but now we need to deal with the people already here. I support granting a one time opportunity for "dreamers" to file for citizenship with a priority status. After the end of the filling window anyone who didn't apply or didn't meet the requirements for citizenship gets sent back to where they belong. There is no excuse for one of these people not being able to pass a citizenship test. If they really are "just as American as the rest of us" then they should pass easily.

>Parent robs bank
>Gives money to son
>Son should keep the money because we shouldn't punish people for their parents' crimes

>Parent robs bank
>Entire family thrown into jail North Korea style.

wew

AKA fruit of the poisonous tree.

>Mexico is a jail
>The living conditions of Mexicans is the responsibility of Americans
>Taking away the benefit of a crime is the same as punishment

>vote for the guy who says he will deport illegals and fight the establishment
>haha just kidding I am the establishment now and we're getting amnesty
What are we to do?

>This, we shouldn't punish people for their parents crimes.
This is feels talking. The children are not being punished; nothing is being taken away from them. Their citizenship is not being revoked, as they didn't have citizenship to begin with. Their entitlements are not being revoked, as they aren't entitled to jack fucking shit. They aren't being imprisoned, they are being sent back to their country of citizenship. The laws are being enforced. They are not Americans, they should not be Americans, they will not be Americans, and they should not be treated or thought of as Americans. They are Mexicans, and they need to go back to fucking Mexico.

Revolution
youtube.com/watch?v=-7CcLlov-b0

Hop on Don the Con's Monorail to Kikesville Faggotry USA it's no trick it's just a simple trick!

>we
Well, you can go back to leftypol. Refine the D&C messaging for a while then try again in a few weeks.

they'll always vote blue dumbfucks
>they get whatever Trump gives them plus more I'd they go blue

Did we just get Jewed by the Donald?

lel

Always supported the man and not the party.

>jokes on you I wanted all the spics in my country!
as you choke back the tears of him going back on literally every campaign promise ever.

ANCAP niggers should be chemically castrated.

We have affirmative action to pay for sins of ancestors. If amnesty for DACA then get rid of affirmative action

of course, they'll vote blue. They're just like niggers.

All the "good ones" still have family in prison or jail.

These DREAMERs will never forgive or forget that Uncle Jorge or Cousin Nacho got deported for selling crack.

Look at Democrats. You've got some educated, affluent blacks going up to bat and defending their trashiest, most violent, most felonious of niggers out of tribal loyalty.

This faggot just lost my all respect fcuk drumpf. Im now a libtard fuck at least liberals don't conned liberals.

>beaner
>quietly returned
how does that compute?

Oh like when Reagan gave amnesty to 6 million in the 80s?

You can't gas them if they're not in the country..
Be patient lads the payoff is coming

Why do leftists want this country to become Brazil?

The fuck are you talking about idiot?
Trump has done nothing but signal he's letting them stay, even if Congress doesn't apss anything

Did you read what I wrote? It's all going according to plan

6 gorillion, user? I thought it was more like 7 quoodrillion. Please don't make light of the 8 zintwillion again.

Look I voted for Trump but I am sick, tired and sleepy about all of this double talk. I really wish I could change my vote to Hillary. She was /ourgal/ all a long.

>being told to go back home is equivalent to being tossed in jail

HAHA. LEAF YES.

Just a word trick, still the same thing.

what about discussing removal of all nonwhites in america? how else will we maga?

Trump isn't a racist, I'm really starting to like him. He played you dumb stormfags.

>No wall, just a fence.

>Lets dreamers stay

>Lets Ivanka make suggestions and Trump listens sometimes, this alone proves Trump is not a misogynist

"Undocumented Americans"
"Legal citizenship over a period of time."
"Talented young adults."
"Don't break up families."
>youtube.com/watch?v=VflMGlz7ZNI
Fucking tired of this euphemism shit.

>People actually thought this person was being honest with them.
He was. He's the kind of person who changes his mind on things constantly and can't stick to a position.

My god you are dumb.
But this is how sub-humans think, their perception of reality is that fucked up. I think this is perhaps one of the posts ever to show how there is no rational discussion to be had with these people. I already knew civil war is inevitable in Europe, but it looks like it could also happen in the USA.
The worst part is you will not have changed this sub-humans mind at all. It will simply not register in their mind that you won the argument.

Unless you start being nice to Mexicans.

Its not like the Spanish empire is a completely different history than the British, they were doing the same stuff, that's why we're here.

We speak pretty similar languages and have pretty long standing historical ties. That war over the south west really just messed up our relationship

>Its not like the Spanish empire is a completely different history than the British, they were doing the same stuff, that's why we're here.
I don't get it, you think spaniards and mexicans are the same ethnicity?

Bwhahahahaha.

Democrats are the part of gibs, that is who they will vote for.

We've been "nice" to mexcrement for 3+ decades you dumbfuck.
SURELY ANY DAY NOW IT WILL PAY OFF

>using term stormfag not ironically

You're trying too hard it's too obvious you stupid kike shill.

>Trump because he's talking about doing a single something you don'
Its pretty big fucking thing you idiot he's helping turn the US into Brazil

They literally are not, you mongoloid.

>>implying they'll vote blue when it was Trump that gave them citizenship
>literally just took the democrat nuclear option and blew it up in their own faces
>he'll have those spics voting red for 50 years
HAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAsk Reagan how well amnesty worked out in the former red state of California

fucking dumbass, this was probably forced upon him or he would face consequences trump is probably living life and death every damn minute, fuck this fucking country boomers gen politicians ruined everything get rich schemes ruined this country.

Yeah dude, that totally worked for Reagan, that's why spics vote Republican now.

>this was probably forced upon him
How? How do you force something on a multi-billionaire whose children are all multi-millionaires? The whole fucking point of electing this guy was that he couldn't be bought or bullied.

>expecting Hispanics to vote Republican

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! How can you be so deluded? The demographic breakdown of every election in the past 25 years shows that non-whites favour the Democrats by a huge margin. Even if wasn't for whites, the Republicans would be a dead party.

Mexicans have been hiding behind their children for 25 years. None of this is new. If reentry into their home country is so bad, perhaps the mexican government can create a program to make things easier.

I HAVE THE SOLUTION
ready??
>last spic standing in each state gets legal citizenship