Fifteen Years

Fifteen Years

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=811145
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks accurate to me

Nigga, I've seen C cups on a 12 year old last weekend.
I'm glad my son gets to grow in these times, because god damn, I'm pretty sure 12-14 year old girls weren't so stacked back in my days.

Is there a problem?

she was low tier anyways. bellows was better. And the brown tomboy mechanic was the best, but she got barely any screen time.

Ep5 translated yet?

Decent taste.

Oh god what did they do to Lelouch

Lelouch is pretty hot.

Tell my therapist hes a very rich man

This15 year olds have a fucking DD cup these days and i saw one like that in USA

Do americans put estrogen in their water so women get big tits but men become passive or it is me?
>inb4 Yes i will go there anyway

reasonable age to be finding a husband in most societies throughout history, modern society is the aberration

She's also a drawing. She was draw to be that way

Really should have an OVA with more Maita.

Fuck, I wanted to fap so hard to her while the show was airing but she barely had any lewds so I just settled for the titty redhead.

Since this aired

>gargantia posted
>its not saaya
you suck OP

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=811145
Uses official subs that don't look that great from what I've read. Still nothing from other fansub groups

>cygany
not even once

why does lelouche have tits?

Best girl coming through.

The girls in this show were so fucking good. I want second season with more of comfortable ship-life.

Asylum Demon STOP!

I'm also glad your son gets to grow in these times, so that he can be accused of rape by some crazy broad and receive exactly zero sympathy. In fact, even you will probably believe the broad and demonize him.

What a time to live in, user. But why do you worry?

It's not like you'll even be close to a woman anyway

This is making me laugh way harder than it needs to.

I don't worry for myself, but for that user's kid.

Yeah, it's real great that American women are now landwhales. Your lucky kid, getting to grow up with a generation of women that will be taught to despise him and everything he stands for, and considers ruining him and his life a noble goal, and a part of the effort to "save the oppressed".

No, it's not you, it's completely true in some states. Because of it, I've heard reports of girls starting puberty at 8 years old and the current youngest pregnancy is like 9 or something. Please bomb us.

The more you know

> brown tomboy mechanic

There's nothing about that which isn't best.