>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xjWeUWwAnl0
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thank you for baking krautbro.

A M N E S T Y D O N

youtube.com/watch?v=xjWeUWwAnl0
And another day of nothing burger

What shillcon are we at /ptg/ ?

FAITH IN THE EMPEROR

MAGA

Let your representatives know YOU DON'T WANT DACA.
The real battle over all of this will be the 2018 elections.
Remind people the crimes committed by DACA recipients.
Blackpill spamming is useless unless your a shill.
Using energy to spread awareness and letting people know what DACA means is a good use of energy.

Don't be a shill.
Spread the truth about DACA, win the public discourse.

THIS IS AWOOVEMENT!

Based Trump showing compassion to children who did nothing wrong. This was the day he became President.

NO WALL, NO DACA

Can't wait to see those wall prototypes up

is d3 worth buying or should i just go back and play more d2

>Hillary leads with college educated
>But not people making over 25k
>Not making 25k
hahahahahhahaha
latte queers BTFO by poverty

REAL THREAD
REAL THREAD
REAL THREAD
REAL THREAD
REAL THREAD

Hahahahahahaha. Trump shat on top of you and here you are, still supporting him.

People who cant recognize brigades are retarded or not spending enough time here to understand day-to-day board culture. Either way, they deserve to be affected by the division and concern trolling. Unfortunately for lefty shills I have a better memory than most people and clearly remember Trumps original position on DACA. Here are the facts:

>Trump said he'd end DACA (yup)
>Last year, he said he cared about the young people on the program and wanted to "work something out" for them

Although its obscured by current nees, a simple Bing search of "trump daca 2016" will yield transcripts from the interview as well as libshit websites complaining about how he wasn't specific enough about how would help those poor cheeeldren. No pivot, no flipflop... what he said would happen is exactly what is happening.

>meme flag
Yes goyim trust me this is the real thread.

stop spamming

PLEASE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD PLEASE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD PLEASE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD PLEASE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD PLEASE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD PLEASE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD PLEASE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD PLEASE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD

>longwinded shill post using the term "backstab" like I'm not using a script

I don't think it'll be worth it to call Schummer or Gilibrand but I'll call my rep since he's pretty good.

Trump cucked out on DACA, but the faggots using this to bring back the empty airstrike bullshit despite Trump cutting funding to the rebels and multiple (((articles))) despairing over Assad winning the war should neck themselves. Focus on the actual problem of him giving amnesty to 800k+ spics.

Cry harder achmed.

BROWNED

Thanks, user. A reasonable Finn is rare.

Trump was never a savior. He was the best candidate available who had a shot at winning.

If you start attacking him, you are falling for a ploy of the Left. Attack Trump when someone better comes along. Right now, cucked as he is, he is still our best chance.

ugh dirty skinned morrocan sandnigger
you shalom or salam?

>no wall no daca
>democrats will never do deal
Fine, then both are dead, we get wall and DACA or neither

It's shit but better than DACA and no wall I guess. What a waste of fucking time and energy. What the fuck terrible tactician is Trump employing? The 4D chess memes are so retarded, he is the fucking worst negotiator ever.

>immediately give away any leverage by saying you won't do x
>later on say you will only do deal if x happens
>now any hope of negotiation has died
no wonder Art of the Deal was ghost written by some faggot, Trump is just a fucking celebrity who put his name on buildings for millions, not a real businessman. Even fucking Soros is more of the real deal than Trump.

He just said no wall nothing on DACA.

REEEEE people are thinking for themselves REEEEEE BRIGADE ALERT BRIGADE ALERT

>any nazi memorabilia used for a reformed neo-conservative regime

If you support the amnesty president you're a shill, and there aren't too many posters like that so I'll go with SHILLCON 4.

Remember when all the shills said that Bannon, Preibus, and Spicer were the leakers but then there was a leak of the anti-leak memo just a few days ago... yeah.

All you faggots swore that Bannon, Preribus, and Spicer were the leakers and a month plus after they were kicked out of the White House there are still leaks.

DONT LET THE SHILLS GET TO YOU

REMEMBER HOW OFTEN Sup Forums FREAKED OUT BEFORE? EVEN WHEN TRUMP CHOSE VP PENCE THIS BOARD LOST ITS SHIT AND SEE HOW WRONG EVERYONE WAS.

ONLY PAY ATTENTION TO ACTIONS, NOT WORDS, AND HAVE SOME TRUST IN THE SAVIOR OF WESTERN CIVILISATION.

Is Drumpf's career over, bros?

Outside of /ptg/, the response to Trump's tweets has been overwhelmingly negative

NO WALL, NO DEAL!

Where are the proofs? Pelosi and Schumer said they'd talked over border security but explicitly left out the wall.

Call it Amnesty Don General for DACA discussion and it won't get deleted.

you realize we are being raided right?

Pence looking comfy on FOX with Trump.

>turning on trump literally cause of 1 single issue

pathetic

I don't give a fuck if Trump said no DACA without a wall. There should be no DACA at all. Do not compromise! FFS why is it that faggot ass cuckservatives and the GOP are always the ones to compromise and give in to the Dems?

Nice try shillfag
You
will
never
win
Y
MAGA
A
G
A

If you wouldn't do RAISE & Wall in exchange for some DACA staying (not Citizenship, just legal status) you're a retarded 1488 larper or black pilled shill.

That is a fantastic deal that would've been impossible for the right to pull off a few years ago. You think Jeb pulls that deal off? What would Clinton have done? God bless Donald Trump.

You think that's why there was a negative response to these tweets?
That's the only explanation you can think of?

Okay, so did Trump betray us and did he explicitly say that this was for DACA?

basically this. if anyone here is dumb enough to trust the media or pelosi you get what you deserve.

It's a raid, as you know, faggot

He was the only one dumb enough to get in bed with the russians.

i've been mia (and i'm not american) can someone please give me a tl;dr on what's happening with the wall and all the illegals (i think its daca?) without memes or shitposts. just a basic rundown on what's happening.

half the board is is shitposting about it it seems and the media is obviously lying a bit too.

R*ddit invasion was real
how could we ever withstand such brigadeS?

The shills are latching on to this because it's the biggest issue. Without immigration control, everything Trump does will be undone by the next libshit President by 2032, and the US tips over into being Brazil.

>virtue signalling this hard
>linking to your own threads that you posted

You guys really have learned nothing over the last 2 years.

it's the same shit as in his tweets

that's not what he said

The reality is Trump is probably the last major politician who would support any policies that Sup Forums wants

If he cucks out then that is probably it for the US. Then what?

No shit, I backed him through Syria and even I am disappointed by this

he's probably the shill or ebin tacticool blackpill operator making those threads, though I'm still pissed about this shit too

Why is everything a raid? Trump caved.

Immigration is his #1 issue.

*breathes in*

AMNESTY DON

>MUH RUSSIANS
Oh shit are we already back to this? What happened, did Trump already tweet something to destroy the latest narrative?

Yes, here`s hoping you guys release Anders at some point and put him as PM or whatever is the position of your leader.

>Blackpillers pretending the media reports is gospel and "panicking" about DACA
It's all tiresome

I like you guys, you can marry my fat sister and come here if you want

it is a reddits sub coordinated attack, come remember which sub, they put out instructions how to shit up Sup Forums

RICK SCOTT FOR SENATE

>implying
For the one or two shills I recognize, I am seeing way more ironic shitposting

Also Sup Forums is always being raided

GEZZ WAT WHIT BOI??
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/

it takes 10 seconds to make a shitty thread

of course only people who are in hysteria right now would make a thread about it so of course there is a bias

Crimes committed by DACA? Honestly are you that batshit crazy? It's like 3% of recipients committed mostly minor traffic offenses. Less than .05 commited any violent crime. Compared to white civilized people, those are good numbers.

Why the fuck did we just educate a bunch of beaners just to give them back to Mexico for free? We paid for their education and should reap the benefits. DACA and a wall!

Why do people here keep saying DACA (an "executive memo") is amnesty (only something congress can do)?

Keep some perspective. If it was up to establishment republicans, we'd be discussing general amnesty for all 20 million illegals in exchange for nothing. Under this President, we're discussing residency for 800,000 DACA illegals in exchange for border security/the wall.

I still think he can make a good deal

>s-so long as my corporations g-get tax cuts and i-israel gets funding is t-trump /ourgoy/

Luckily we have Trump tweets to take as gospel!

What good does a wall do when you just let them stay? They will come over anyways if they want to the wall is just a deterrent.

i hate norway because he become a degenerate horsefucker

Trump is basically doing a deal with Shumer and Pelosi that goes: "I support DACA, but in exchange we get more border security."

I'm just waiting for 2018 to vote the neocons out. We need people who are willing to work with him instead of being faggots.

watch the news, or look at the post above yours

idiots

What happened to the race-mixing threads?

Gonna shoot each other for that kind of money.

because theyre fucking illiterate retards

Reminder, If you haven't done so already, you really need to read The Art of the Deal & The Art of War. It is not possible to have an intelligent discussion about Trump without that foundational knowledge.

It is damn easy to tell who has and has not read those books.

PEOPLE ARE BEING PAID TO HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS

The new measure would be legislative so it would be amnesty. DACA isn't amnesty because it's executive but if Neocon Don signs this bill it will become amnesty.

He said no wall no DACA, but he also said he would divorce the wall from DACA

Do you really expect liberals to learn? Most of their narrative requires them to avoid reality at all costs.

Take his own words as proof.

I'm not turning on Trump, I'm just disappointed that he tweeted that. I'll wait and see his actions before I end up actually change my opinion or not.

And I haven't forgot he fact he empowered ICE either

Because reading and researching is too hard.

> if you think irreparable damage is bad then you are dumb

Read. The. Tweets.

This isn't an issue of dems saying something, this isn't an insinuation or leak. These are the words of the President saying "who would ever want to deport these beautiful children?"

You mean by redditors who only visit /ptg/?

The absolute state of the catalog right now

What bill?

>muh ghost-written book

>Not one Republican among my state's Congressmen or Senators

>Captcha: Regency anal