UMARU ON THE FRONT PAGE

UMARU ON THE FRONT PAGE.

I bet this hamster nigga aint even never had doritos.

Jus eatin them nasty ass japanese chips.

Go away umaru.

I LOVE UMARU SO MUCH

How do we stop umaru?

UMA?

UMAAAA!

Is Umaru a Reifag or an Asukafag ?

a Shinjifag

has the incest started yet?

There's no incest here

what's up with the manga?
last chapter was in march.

Author ded fool

Kirie is working at her manga and Umaru(Umaru~n) is supporting her, Hikari and Umaru(Komaru, Hikari knows the Himouto truth) are close to each other

Oh I was wrong, it's not a manga is a Children Book; and more, UMR and Sylphinford are playing videogames at the arcade with bomber, there is a funny scene in one of this chapter

Is there where she belongs?

U M A R U
M
A
R
U

Fucking 40 yo autistic faggot probably keeps making the same thread since the garbage came out a year ago.

Go fuck yourself

I'm 27

we are all little girls here

bump

U M R

LONG LIVE UMARU FRONT PAGE

LMAO UMARU ON 7 PAGE

Kill it with fire! It's the only way!

Your 27 too

umarus are life

Is anyone here participating in the Sup Forums sings Kakushinteki Metamorphose?

>doggystyle.jpg

bump

I want to marry Ebina. I want to make her happy and take good care of her. I want to hold her in my arms and tell her that I love her. I want to make all her worries go away. I want to give her kisses. I want to let her know everyday how important she is to me. I want to be just as important to her as she is to me. I want to start a family with her. I want to spend the rest of my life by her side. I want to fill her life with joy. I want to embrace her. I want to keep her warm during the winter. I want to cuddle her every night. I want to buy her flowers.

i showed my mom and dad the umaru op on youtube and they both turned it off midway through. i asked why they dont like anime and they said they just dont.

DELETE THIS

my mom liked it but said yotsuba is much better

>
>Your 27 too
My 27? Do I own a 27?

I want to fuck her tits.

Has Kanau won the onii-chan bowl yet?